opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 05-30-2023, 12:43 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Guessing the game

A.I. that is over 300 million years old, still running shit has an undeterminable mark for error consistently adequate for Travel in Today's time and space. It is with the whim of the metaprogram that the determination is set. Mere counter control to the very essence of physicality. When a man rolls the dice or chooses a card, the GrandComputer determines the outcome. When in fact the dice is all sided and the cards are all blank. Where then it is equally easier to predict the outcome of the indeterminable fate as long as you take all possibilities into account. The Machine can do only so much, being the invisible force that consists the ball, wheel and Roullete. The façade of numbers and outcomes then equally become harder to completely be sure of (hint 1); The world can only be calculated out to perfect prediction by three factors, 1)Wild guess 2)Having actually been there(in the future) and 3)Fully understanding the nature of the quotients involved. Yet while digging in the dirt for the answers you come to your second hint (hint 2); Studying the recent passed nature of the outcomes might have something to do with prediction, yet habit is inconsequential to stating the fact that of anything coming to order or reason(outcome). Reflecting on the past wont decide the future. Of course its a contributing factor in the decision making process. However sluggish models of how out of shape and flawing the default in the matrix is preceding, is influential, it can not be determining so much as predicting when your eldest ox will finally give out and die, no more easier to predict when the butterflies in spring will hatch and fly about. There is a pattern to nature, unfortunately it is already figured out and manipulated by something grand. Life is as determinable as a computer's script text is easy to read. Its all there black and white and grey but it isn't lead to be easy to predict. However some can be prolific and continuously accurate by simply knowing the terrain and have actually been there(the end point) this however falls flat to random probability and infinitive solution. The answer you tried so hard to predict may just be the determining factor in your quotient. The result may end up the same however condensed you accomplish in determining it. So in all end to end, you will never know who is right until you actually go there.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 04:16 PM   #2
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323
Re: Guessing the game

Sometimes there is no right or wrong

Just fucking roadblocks or an open ocean

Me, I wouldn’t mind going sailing right now

With the right winds, I could reach the destination that I long for

Do you like sailing?

Last edited by lotus.; 05-30-2023 at 04:18 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: