opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Upcoming and Unreleased
User Name
Password
Old 04-25-2007, 04:52 PM   #801
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 8
Re: Vicarious Video

I think we flip out because of people being exposed to Tool. Not because we've seen it 100's of times.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 06:37 AM   #802
Banned.

Bincount™: 13310

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillhavethetransmitter View Post
I don't,
because i have heard or seen all of them many times on tv and radio.

I want new stuff.

I'll contribute to the 26 inch rims maynard wants to buy for his range rover or to another leopard skin cowboy hat by buying the overpriced dvd which will only have one 7:06 minute video.
you poor thing.

you still think you're paying for them to entertain you, don't you?
Old 04-26-2007, 07:42 AM   #803
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle0 View Post
I think we flip out because of people being exposed to Tool. Not because we've seen it 100's of times.
I agree. It's not that we haven't ever seen the video or that we haven't seen it hundreds of times- it's that some fat tv director allowed somehting like a tool video to be shownon his network and that the mtv generation-if only for 7 mintutes- is exposed to REAL music and REAL music video

thats all
Old 04-26-2007, 07:50 AM   #804
Banned.

...and vicariously living the exitement through other people?
Old 04-26-2007, 08:20 AM   #805
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070

Quote:
I don't,
because i have heard or seen all of them many times on tv and radio.

I want new stuff.
Well arent we fucking demanding.

Quote:
I'll contribute to the 26 inch rims maynard wants to buy for his range rover or to another leopard skin cowboy hat by buying the overpriced dvd which will only have one 7:06 minute video.
Well that's nice of you.
Old 04-26-2007, 04:51 PM   #806
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iota View Post
you poor thing.

you still think you're paying for them to entertain you, don't you?
Last time, i heard, I did pay for a ticket that said it was to see a band called "tool" in concert, and guess what?!?!??!?! Silly bastards decided to show up and play music!!
whoduthunkit?

Look,

Just because they try to preach to us to go against mass consumerism doesn't mean they don't practice it.
At the last concert i went to, they were selling infant one'sies for 18 bucks a pop.
If you really believe that they aren't a bunch of mid forty-somethings trying to make a healthy day's wages, then you are just as gullible to the evil they preach against.(or at least used to.)

Now who's the poor thing? Oh right, that's you, who choses to spend all day emailing people on a website for an awesome band rather than work.

You poor thing. Not even one IOTA of sense to realize that they are just smart business men who have a good product and are selling it wisely.
We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Last edited by stillhavethetransmitter; 04-26-2007 at 08:21 PM..
Old 04-26-2007, 04:54 PM   #807
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux View Post
Well arent we fucking demanding..
I try.

Quote:
Well that's nice of you.
Just feeding the cow so that the milk doesn't go sour.
We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Last edited by stillhavethetransmitter; 04-26-2007 at 08:20 PM..
Old 04-27-2007, 10:22 AM   #808
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26

stillhavethetransmitter allow me to be the first to say that you're being a prick. Iota made one little comment about how Tool plays for themselves (more so than any other band at least) and you have have to be a complete shithead. You're not stating anything others haven't said a million times before.

Tool's a band. They make money off of us when we buy their merchandise. Tool is their job, and its a pretty fucking demanding one, I imagine. But everyone in this damn country has to be some kind of corporate whore to be successful these days. I'm sure Tool knows that Ticketmaster is a fucked up business for instance. I've known so many people to have bad dealings with them, and I know that Tool probably doesn't want to work with dickheads like that, but they kinda have to. The production costs for their shows have to be pretty damn expensive. Lasers are a pretty penny too. At the end of the day, they're probably doing much better monetarily than you or I, but they've worked hard for it.

But to be on topic, I really wish they'd release something. I was thinking about this album, and I had a revelation. This album doesn't seem to warrant videos. What kind of video would Vicarious be? If it showed imagery of what they're talking about it would seem to be lose it's point. I don't want to see a mother holding her dead child. The imagery is already provided in my head, and as the song implies, I know I've probably seen that type of shit on the news already. I can spare myself from staring, jaw gaping, at horrible human tragedy. Jambi wouldn't work for me either. It seems a lot of the songs are very personal especially on this album, and I really appreciate that from Maynard. Now if there were videos for Jambi, and Wings it'd be like he's jumping on the soap-box which I know he doesn't want to do. I could go into more detail as to why I don't see videos neccessary for this album, but I not in the mood to write a post quite that long.

All I will say is, since this album doesn't require videos (in my opinion) that gives Tool all the more time to work on some live show material. Maynard and Co. will have to suck it up and do at least one thing for their loyal fans stretching back 17 years ago and provide us with some of their live work. I don't want to just have studio material from a band like Tool. They're not just a studio band, they kick legendary ass at their shows, and I want this to be shown and heard with surround sound. A video that's a testament to what their career was truly about. I hope they've warmed to that idea is all I can say, but I know they'll do however they please, of course. :)

Last edited by Cheesegreater; 04-27-2007 at 10:27 AM..
Old 04-27-2007, 02:11 PM   #809
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post
stillhavethetransmitter allow me to be the first to say that you're being a prick. Iota made one little comment about how Tool plays for themselves (more so than any other band at least) and you have have to be a complete shithead. You're not stating anything others haven't said a million times before.

Tool's a band. They make money off of us when we buy their merchandise. Tool is their job, and its a pretty fucking demanding one, I imagine. But everyone in this damn country has to be some kind of corporate whore to be successful these days. I'm sure Tool knows that Ticketmaster is a fucked up business for instance. I've known so many people to have bad dealings with them, and I know that Tool probably doesn't want to work with dickheads like that, but they kinda have to. The production costs for their shows have to be pretty damn expensive. Lasers are a pretty penny too. At the end of the day, they're probably doing much better monetarily than you or I, but they've worked hard for it.

But to be on topic, I really wish they'd release something. I was thinking about this album, and I had a revelation. This album doesn't seem to warrant videos. What kind of video would Vicarious be? If it showed imagery of what they're talking about it would seem to be lose it's point. I don't want to see a mother holding her dead child. The imagery is already provided in my head, and as the song implies, I know I've probably seen that type of shit on the news already. I can spare myself from staring, jaw gaping, at horrible human tragedy. Jambi wouldn't work for me either. It seems a lot of the songs are very personal especially on this album, and I really appreciate that from Maynard. Now if there were videos for Jambi, and Wings it'd be like he's jumping on the soap-box which I know he doesn't want to do. I could go into more detail as to why I don't see videos neccessary for this album, but I not in the mood to write a post quite that long.

All I will say is, since this album doesn't require videos (in my opinion) that gives Tool all the more time to work on some live show material. Maynard and Co. will have to suck it up and do at least one thing for their loyal fans stretching back 17 years ago and provide us with some of their live work. I don't want to just have studio material from a band like Tool. They're not just a studio band, they kick legendary ass at their shows, and I want this to be shown and heard with surround sound. A video that's a testament to what their career was truly about. I hope they've warmed to that idea is all I can say, but I know they'll do however they please, of course. :)

after review, I agree with you and I am sorry for bashing iota. I might have been having a bad day and decided to vent here.

Im sorry iota.

On a side note, Cheesegreater,
dont ever talk to me like that again are you crazy!!!???!!!
lol jk.

I agree, there needs to be some kind of DVD or something these youtube bootlegs i always see do not show them justice.

Vicarious is an awesome song and a video would kind of be an icing on the cake, so i disagree with that.

Coachella this weekend anyone?
Old 04-27-2007, 02:42 PM   #810
Banned.

Quote:
Im sorry iota.
http://toolnavy.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=772

Old 04-27-2007, 03:51 PM   #811
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
I am mean for no reason to you.
sorry. I feel bad.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:51 PM   #812
Banned.

chill, dude!

its all good.

so, when's the vid coming out???
Old 04-27-2007, 04:31 PM   #813
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
chill, dude!

its all good.

so, when's the vid coming out???
Good question.

I don't know.

If i had to guess......... 07/11/20010 (extra 0 is not an error)
Old 04-28-2007, 07:18 AM   #814
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwaters987 View Post
I stopped reading there.

If you think Tool "plays for themselves (more so than any other band)" then you need to get out more. Go to the Reviews section, read a lot of posts, then download accordingly. What you will find are hundreds of bands who play for themselves and their love of music (much moreso than Tool).

If you follow my advice, you will be a better person and will look back at these days of worship for a band who doesn't give a rat's ass about their fans as a waste of time.
Aww it looks like someone was hurt by Tool. Gtfo then if you're so much against them. If they didn't like the fans, why would they scrap the video they made? They said it wasn't good so adam's making a new one.
Old 04-28-2007, 02:48 PM   #815
Banned.

Quote:

If i had to guess......... 07/11/20010 (extra 0 is not an error)
hopefully my alien descendants will see it on MTV27 on Pluto Satelite dish.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:43 AM   #816
predicticus maximus

Bincount™: 2

Almost a year into 10,000 Days release and we still have no videos. Kudos to TOOL for being the best band on planet earth and not depending on MTV to fuel record sales.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:43 PM   #817
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Don't tell me to gtfo. This board has literally changed my life.

And who even cares anymore? The album has been out an entire year and they haven't even released the video. Aren't you guys tired of the new album yet? Would a new video be that much of a treat? I would have more respect for them if they quit fucking their fans in the asses and released an album at least every two and a half years. It's all they do. You would think they would be able to do it faster by now.
Produce an album every two years like most of the loser bands now? Look at KoRn...Tool takes time with their stuff cause they want it to be perfect. They are perfectionists. Let them do what they want.

And fyi, i still listen to 10kdays.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:03 AM   #818
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Produce an album every two years like most of the loser bands now? Look at KoRn...Tool takes time with their stuff cause they want it to be perfect. They are perfectionists. Let them do what they want.

And fyi, i still listen to 10kdays.
I have to say,

I havent heard the album in sometime. Even seared Wagyu Ribeye can get boring if eaten too often.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:11 PM   #819
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Study up before you make these retarded claims. Any hardworking band could completely create 10,000 Days in one year (or less). COMPLETELY. I know they go on tour, but really... If it takes you that long, why not write on the road? It's not like their setlist is taking that much effort to create... Isn't it still the same?

The guys in Tool pretend to be starving artists, when really they A. Definetely aren't starving, and B. Produce far less work than those artists really struggling to live.

I could continue to own you in this arguement for years, but I know until you find new "underground" bands, you will continue being hard headed. But most Tool fans are.
Lol i'm surpised you didn't try and list bands that produce good albums every two years. But seriously, you can't make something like 10,000 days in a year. They concentrate on putting good shows on because that's half their gimmick right there. Amazing shows = loyal fans.

And no this isn't a "new underground" band.. heck i don't care if they became mainstream-- you try to think you know someone over the interweb but it doesn't work moron.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:32 PM   #820
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Study up before you make these retarded claims. Any hardworking band could completely create 10,000 Days in one year (or less). COMPLETELY. I know they go on tour, but really... If it takes you that long, why not write on the road? It's not like their setlist is taking that much effort to create... Isn't it still the same?

The guys in Tool pretend to be starving artists, when really they A. Definetely aren't starving, and B. Produce far less work than those artists really struggling to live.

I could continue to own you in this arguement for years, but I know until you find new "underground" bands, you will continue being hard headed. But most Tool fans are.

Well stated.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:33 PM   #821
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Lol i'm surpised you didn't try and list bands that produce good albums every two years. But seriously, you can't make something like 10,000 days in a year. They concentrate on putting good shows on because that's half their gimmick right there. Amazing shows = loyal fans.

And no this isn't a "new underground" band.. heck i don't care if they became mainstream-- you try to think you know someone over the interweb but it doesn't work moron.
Look,
arguing with people on the internet is like the special olympics. no matter who wins you are both retarded.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #822
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Look,
arguing with people on the internet is like the special olympics. no matter who wins you are both retarded.

wow still havethetransmitter, you have excellent insight.
and a job.
and misquoted lyrics as your screen name.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:23 AM   #823
Banned.

Quote:

has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, these guys have a life outside of the band?
Old 05-02-2007, 04:12 PM   #824
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
wow still havethetransmitter, you have excellent insight.
and a job.
and misquoted lyrics as your screen name.
You wish, that quote was here when the internet was made.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:57 PM   #825
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:

Here we go with another prick who likes to pretend he knows Tool could create albums every year or so. Okay... look at System of a Down. I think they're deadly mistake as of recently has been pushing out a slightly more inferior album than the previous every year or two. Hynotize/Mesmerize we're okay... certainly not their best work. Steal this album was great.

So you think everybody who listens to Tool only listens to fucking Tool and nothing underground or what have you? Let's see I was listening to Modest Mouse before anybody knew about "Float On" and they were certainly underground. A great band that is really underrated. In fact, they produce a great album every couple of years too. This is a Long Drive for Someone who has Nothing to Do comes to mind. Why? Because they are a jam band(ie band that dicks around and are loose with their style. -see Grateful Dead.)

I mean come on man! I listen to all kinds of genres...Admittedly, some of them being more underground than the others, but let's see.... Kings of Leon -great band. Arctic Monkeys -very cool breakthrough band from England. Very good, well thought out lyrics. A fun band. Boy Hits Car (not sets fire) -is a great band as well, though you'll probably have trouble finding their albums. Let's see Meatpuppets, the Melvins, Clutch, Interpol, Burning Brides, Sparta, At the Drive in. Then there are the trip-hop or psychadelic ones with string accompaniment like Sneaker Pimps, Supreme Beings of Leisure, Portishead, Tricky, Neptunes. Murder by Death puts on a great show. A lot of East coast bands there I guess. I can name just as any in the west if you wish. Shall we delve into foreign music.

I mean I know this is a Tool website and they are indeed my favorite band but I will NOT have people making absurd, sweeping generalizations about Tool listeners. Work on being a little tactful too. Instead of this whole, "You're just stubborn, and I'm right about everything. I'm special cause I seek out bands a lot of people haven't heard of and they're underground and everything. And by the way, you can hate all those bands I just listed, but I think they are all great, and if any of you are curious about any of them, investigate. See if it strikes your fancy. I could've listed many more, but it's juvenile to have to prove to someone you have good taste in music. It's all very subjective isn't it? Can't we at least agree that everyone here is a fan of Tool? Now there's a good band, right there.

Also, for you to say you stopped reading a rather long post after the second sentence tell me a lot. You're just strickly looking for something you can disagree with and be a dick when formulating an opinion because you must be better at it when you're pissy.

What about yourself. Seriously, tell me some bands I should open my mind to. What bands do you like? Enlighten me.

Last edited by Cheesegreater; 05-02-2007 at 08:03 PM..
Old 05-02-2007, 10:23 PM   #826
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
You wish, that quote was here when the internet was made.
ZING!

you got me.
the same way you got no life.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:24 PM   #827
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Yes...

But, then again, this is their job. They should be putting forth a more valient effort than this.

That's like me telling my boss "I don't want to work hard today. You know I have a life outside of my job!"

SOMEHOW, bands like Acid Mothers Temple, Hella, Secret Cheifs 3, Battles, Melvins, ECT. can tour just as much as Tool, release at least three times as many albums as Tool, have them all be of great quality, and not bitch about how they have lives outside of their music. Those musicians are the artists. Tool just wants your dollar (as they have said in their own music).

They did sell their souls to make a record, and me being a dipshit bought one.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:28 AM   #828
Banned.

Quote:
Yes...

But, then again, this is their job. They should be putting forth a more valient effort than this.

That's like me telling my boss "I don't want to work hard today. You know I have a life outside of my job!"

SOMEHOW, bands like Acid Mothers Temple, Hella, Secret Cheifs 3, Battles, Melvins, ECT. can tour just as much as Tool, release at least three times as many albums as Tool, have them all be of great quality, and not bitch about how they have lives outside of their music. Those musicians are the artists. Tool just wants your dollar (as they have said in their own music).
Dude, listen to yourself. What they do is, to say the least, more than a job. And I doubt you enjoy doing your job as much as they do.

Well, do ya?
Old 05-03-2007, 12:13 PM   #829
Level 8 - Vociferous

All right... I love the Melvins, but you know what... they're another jam band (metal jam) And the lyrics?? The lead singer once said, "I just throw some words together and sing them with a lot of conviction so everybody thinks it's something serious." I promise that's what the dude said (Buzz). Tool's lyrics? Well, he's the best damn writer out there for lyrics, and don't you dare tell me I haven't exposed myself to enough music to know that. A past time of mine is to read lyrics of any band I listen to.

Drums. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to compose the pieces that Danny does? He's their fucking metronome, and he had better because nearly all there songs have crazy time changes. Refer to 46 & 2, Pushit, Lateralus, and now Jambi, and Right in Two just to name a few. Melvins drummer... well now they have two... They're good drummers but they beating the fuck out of their drums to easy beats. That's why they jam so fucking slow much of the time. And I'm not razzing on them. They're one of my favorites.

Bass. Justin bass work is completely underrated. He doesn't just double what the guitar is doing all the time like so many bassist out there today. He fills the music with very complex melodic riffs. For every note Adam hits, much of the time Justin does about 5 or 6. He's a regular virtuoso.

Guitar. Now I know that Adam is no Steve Vai, but thank God he isn't. Adam stresses a very cool thick tonal sound as opposed to speed-metal leads. It's perfect for the music they create as well. It allows for more intricate layering.

When they are all working in unison you'll have some truly innovative music. Danny doing his crazy drum thing while Adam and Justin superimpose two melodies on top of eachother. I'm not talking about leads or rhythym I'm talking about melodies, and if you don't know the difference, look it up. No one plays melody these days. It's all rhythym, fast leads, one-two punch, the song's over.

Oh yeah.. and I realize Tool isn't starving. You'll have to inform other Tool fans about that one. Come on man, do you have any idea how fucking expensive it is to tour? Also, you should keep in mind they have their own label. They got their own so they could really do what they want. I can't name a more thought evoking band either.

When I hear Tool I subject them heavy scrutiny when they have a new release and they have yet to disappoint me. I know the work it takes to produce what they do, and what you said about making 10,000 Days in less than a year is about the most absurd thing I've ever read here. What you meant to say is they could produce a jam album in that time. Not a lot of substance, but still fun to listen to. But not the complex ass shit they're filling your ears with now.

Finally, I've been keeping up with independent (indie) artists for awhile now. You know what? They don't work harder, maybe about the same. Indie labels simply means you didn't go the corporate route and therefor have more freedoms. And guess what? More LOYAL fans. A lot of corporate bands would kill for the loyal ones, but instead they're just the flavor of the weak. Most indie artists don't care to be rich and real famous. You know what they DO want to do? Make a living doing music, but it's usually a more modest salary than the huge names, but big deal, they're in it to play music... Paying the bills is an added bonus.

Tool are in it for the music. I don't care what you say. Also, regarding Tool just wanting to make a buck. I can't recall the last free show I went to. It's insane to play music and not expect to get money for it. I mean, if you're a real band at least.

Also, the song you're referring to (Hooker w/ a Penis) is about fans who claim Tool are sell-outs, but still buy their albums. It's about disrespectful fans who think they know Tool or what they should be doing more so than themselves. Silly boy.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:10 PM   #830
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post
All right... I love the Melvins, but you know what... they're another jam band (metal jam) And the lyrics?? The lead singer once said, "I just throw some words together and sing them with a lot of conviction so everybody thinks it's something serious." I promise that's what the dude said (Buzz). Tool's lyrics? Well, he's the best damn writer out there for lyrics, and don't you dare tell me I haven't exposed myself to enough music to know that. A past time of mine is to read lyrics of any band I listen to.

Drums. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to compose the pieces that Danny does? He's their fucking metronome, and he had better because nearly all there songs have crazy time changes. Refer to 46 & 2, Pushit, Lateralus, and now Jambi, and Right in Two just to name a few. Melvins drummer... well now they have two... They're good drummers but they beating the fuck out of their drums to easy beats. That's why they jam so fucking slow much of the time. And I'm not razzing on them. They're one of my favorites.

Bass. Justin bass work is completely underrated. He doesn't just double what the guitar is doing all the time like so many bassist out there today. He fills the music with very complex melodic riffs. For every note Adam hits, much of the time Justin does about 5 or 6. He's a regular virtuoso.

Guitar. Now I know that Adam is no Steve Vai, but thank God he isn't. Adam stresses a very cool thick tonal sound as opposed to speed-metal leads. It's perfect for the music they create as well. It allows for more intricate layering.

When they are all working in unison you'll have some truly innovative music. Danny doing his crazy drum thing while Adam and Justin superimpose two melodies on top of eachother. I'm not talking about leads or rhythym I'm talking about melodies, and if you don't know the difference, look it up. No one plays melody these days. It's all rhythym, fast leads, one-two punch, the song's over.

Oh yeah.. and I realize Tool isn't starving. You'll have to inform other Tool fans about that one. Come on man, do you have any idea how fucking expensive it is to tour? Also, you should keep in mind they have their own label. They got their own so they could really do what they want. I can't name a more thought evoking band either.

When I hear Tool I subject them heavy scrutiny when they have a new release and they have yet to disappoint me. I know the work it takes to produce what they do, and what you said about making 10,000 Days in less than a year is about the most absurd thing I've ever read here. What you meant to say is they could produce a jam album in that time. Not a lot of substance, but still fun to listen to. But not the complex ass shit they're filling your ears with now.

Finally, I've been keeping up with independent (indie) artists for awhile now. You know what? They don't work harder, maybe about the same. Indie labels simply means you didn't go the corporate route and therefor have more freedoms. And guess what? More LOYAL fans. A lot of corporate bands would kill for the loyal ones, but instead they're just the flavor of the weak. Most indie artists don't care to be rich and real famous. You know what they DO want to do? Make a living doing music, but it's usually a more modest salary than the huge names, but big deal, they're in it to play music... Paying the bills is an added bonus.

Tool are in it for the music. I don't care what you say. Also, regarding Tool just wanting to make a buck. I can't recall the last free show I went to. It's insane to play music and not expect to get money for it. I mean, if you're a real band at least.

Also, the song you're referring to (Hooker w/ a Penis) is about fans who claim Tool are sell-outs, but still buy their albums. It's about disrespectful fans who think they know Tool or what they should be doing more so than themselves. Silly boy.

Did you get everything off of your chest?
Good.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:23 AM   #831
Level 8 - Vociferous

I did.

Thank you. I'm sorry if I came of a little too bitchy. I mean that, but Tool is honestly my favorite band, and I did a lot of soul-searching to come to that conclusion. Pitiful me.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:31 AM   #832
Banned.

Bincount™: 4103

stillhavethetransmitter, what does it say in your avatar under emo?
Old 05-04-2007, 02:03 PM   #833
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuRsOuLsInMoTiOn View Post
stillhavethetransmitter, what does it say in your avatar under emo?
It says:

"I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself."
Old 05-06-2007, 06:04 AM   #834
Banned.

Why must all bands be alike and release an awesome album each year?
Old 05-06-2007, 10:28 AM   #835
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
ZING!

you got me.
the same way you got no life.

? Quoting every reply on a forum = a life? Wow i must really be off from the times these days.

Back on track though, i couldn't say it much better myself Chessegreater.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:06 PM   #836
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbynoe View Post
well it is may 3
and still no video they better had
hurry it up..i am getting eager.
High hopes. Never a good thing.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #837
Banned.

...but a good song.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:21 AM   #838
win
Alive With Signs and Stars

Bincount™: 548

Quote:
Well arent we fucking demanding.
waited 5 years for an album and 1 for a video. No, no I don't think we are very demanding.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:38 AM   #839
Banned.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

MUSIC, THE FACTORY??

FUCK ALL YOU BITCHES WHO KEEP WHINING ABOUT GETTING YOUR DUE...

WHAT DUE?

WHAT DOES TOOL (or any other band, for that matter) OWE YOU??

/vitriol
Old 05-07-2007, 11:49 AM   #840
Banned.

Bincount™: 4103

I'd have to agree, if and when a video for any of the songs on 10000 Days comes out it will be worth it.....

And as for Tool not bringing out enough albums, all I have to ask is - Compared to other bands how awesome are they're live shows?

Don't sit here bitching and moaning about the quantity, just embrace the quality ;)

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: