Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
kingkong
04-27-2006, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by langoustator
Yeah this is probably true, but you used "most of them" ;)

After reading dan3000 message, I Thought "fuck, i had been there (in Luxemburg) the day before and it was not yet released. Unlucky"
I remember that Lateralus was sold earlier in Luxemburg (and I got an ugly Tool baseball cap with), so I thought it was true.
So I went back to the city yesterday and visited 5 shops (FRS, Tele-Disc, CD Buttek, The new Sound and Darty), and in one of them, the album (an import from the US) is on the shelves. 18.95€

please tell me which one !!! I will pick one up during my lunch break and go home to enjoy the album !!! Actually, it's true that i didn't call some of the stores you mentionned in your post...
I'm waiting !!!
Old 04-27-2006, 12:37 AM   #201
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: the Luxemburg thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by langoustator
Yeah this is probably true, but you used "most of them" ;)

After reading dan3000 message, I Thought "fuck, i had been there (in Luxemburg) the day before and it was not yet released. Unlucky"
I remember that Lateralus was sold earlier in Luxemburg (and I got an ugly Tool baseball cap with), so I thought it was true.
So I went back to the city yesterday and visited 5 shops (FRS, Tele-Disc, CD Buttek, The new Sound and Darty), and in one of them, the album (an import from the US) is on the shelves. 18.95€

please tell me which one !!! I will pick one up during my lunch break and go home to enjoy the album !!! Actually, it's true that i didn't call some of the stores you mentionned in your post...
I'm waiting !!!
OFFLINE |  
langoustator
04-27-2006, 12:48 AM

At the New Sound
Old 04-27-2006, 12:48 AM   #202
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: the Luxemburg thread

At the New Sound
OFFLINE |  
kingkong