Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
keening
04-21-2006, 10:59 AM

People think this ablum is a decoy?

Don't you think it would be ridicously expensive to orchestrate such a thing. I'm sorry but Tool make music as a way to make a living.

10,000 days is the new album. It's a singe disc and it will be released on May 2nd.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:59 AM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 1
1st post.... but seriously

People think this ablum is a decoy?

Don't you think it would be ridicously expensive to orchestrate such a thing. I'm sorry but Tool make music as a way to make a living.

10,000 days is the new album. It's a singe disc and it will be released on May 2nd.
OFFLINE |  
Hooker with a Third Eye
04-21-2006, 11:26 AM

it would take a lot of time to do mostly, which they seem to have had a lot of so its possible
Old 04-21-2006, 11:26 AM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 1st post.... but seriously

it would take a lot of time to do mostly, which they seem to have had a lot of so its possible
OFFLINE |  
keening
04-21-2006, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooker with a Third Eye

But Amazon.com has the price, and is taking pre-orders. Its' the #1 album on amazon.com. To me this kind of blows the double cd thing out of the water, it also seems to ensure the album is going to be called 10,000 days.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:31 AM   #3
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooker with a Third Eye

But Amazon.com has the price, and is taking pre-orders. Its' the #1 album on amazon.com. To me this kind of blows the double cd thing out of the water, it also seems to ensure the album is going to be called 10,000 days.
OFFLINE |  
G-Dub4lyfe's Avatar G-Dub4lyfe
04-21-2006, 11:34 AM

It's not that hard to take well-intentioned songs and butcher the arrangements with Pro Tools, then dub some shitty vocals over top.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:34 AM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

It's not that hard to take well-intentioned songs and butcher the arrangements with Pro Tools, then dub some shitty vocals over top.
OFFLINE |  
Dogma Slayer
04-21-2006, 11:39 AM

I have not heard the leak. It is apparent that it is Tool, but based on the reviews from those on both sides of the argument, I believe they purposely leaked songs that would make some believe it was the "real deal'. I will be happy when May, 2006 rolls around, so that order is restored to the TOOL ARMY.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:39 AM   #5
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0

I have not heard the leak. It is apparent that it is Tool, but based on the reviews from those on both sides of the argument, I believe they purposely leaked songs that would make some believe it was the "real deal'. I will be happy when May, 2006 rolls around, so that order is restored to the TOOL ARMY.
OFFLINE |  
Akasha's Avatar Akasha
04-21-2006, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keening
Dude, just because the MUSIC could be a hoax its not to say the album title, art, track titles etc etc etc arent legit. All we have are mp3's with lables typed by someone somewhere in the world, and music inside of each mp3 which we are ALL ASSUMING is the new tool. So you might go to buy the CD, and everything is the same, except the sound that comes out of the speakers is different.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:19 PM   #6
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by keening
Dude, just because the MUSIC could be a hoax its not to say the album title, art, track titles etc etc etc arent legit. All we have are mp3's with lables typed by someone somewhere in the world, and music inside of each mp3 which we are ALL ASSUMING is the new tool. So you might go to buy the CD, and everything is the same, except the sound that comes out of the speakers is different.
OFFLINE |  
macfreak's Avatar macfreak
04-22-2006, 12:29 AM

dude. the album is real. the leak is real come on. and it rocksss!!!!
Old 04-22-2006, 12:29 AM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 16

dude. the album is real. the leak is real come on. and it rocksss!!!!
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply