Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
imatoolhed's Avatar imatoolhed
04-20-2006, 08:13 PM

being so close to the release date the artwork has to be for real don't you think as well for the name of the album, but why does it have such a lateralus feel to cover? when all there other album artwork didn't seem to connect to each other at all. Does anyone know about the word moon that can be seen on top of the face? I saw it on some flash , but now it's gone? some one else said the answer is also right there in front of us on it?what he sees or knows beats me? Does anyone know anything about more of the inside artwork or what this album means?
Old 04-20-2006, 08:13 PM   #1
Member Of The Bored (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 11897
10,000 days old lateralus?

being so close to the release date the artwork has to be for real don't you think as well for the name of the album, but why does it have such a lateralus feel to cover? when all there other album artwork didn't seem to connect to each other at all. Does anyone know about the word moon that can be seen on top of the face? I saw it on some flash , but now it's gone? some one else said the answer is also right there in front of us on it?what he sees or knows beats me? Does anyone know anything about more of the inside artwork or what this album means?
OFFLINE |  
perhan
04-21-2006, 04:08 AM

from what i saw and hear and read, this MUST be a joke. cover is sooo lateralus. inside pics are so aenima. music is sooo no good, old riffs, unfinished ideas, no real vocal melodies. but then again, it could all be real. it could be that these guys have just been brain-washed or sumthin
Old 04-21-2006, 04:08 AM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 10,000 days old lateralus?

from what i saw and hear and read, this MUST be a joke. cover is sooo lateralus. inside pics are so aenima. music is sooo no good, old riffs, unfinished ideas, no real vocal melodies. but then again, it could all be real. it could be that these guys have just been brain-washed or sumthin
OFFLINE |  
Illuminus's Avatar Illuminus
04-21-2006, 10:11 AM

Well first of all this album art is also Alex Grey which is probably why it has such a familiar feel. Secondly, people need to quit overanalyzing and going stir crazy over this. Why not just be happy with what this amazing band has to offer, Im pleased with this album, which I firmly believe is the actual album. In order for this to be a hoax they would have to talk the record company into a bunch of complicated stuff and record companies just wouldnt put up with that kind of shit even if it were for a huge band such as Tool.

I just find it hard to believe this album leak is fake.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:11 AM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10,000 days old lateralus?

Well first of all this album art is also Alex Grey which is probably why it has such a familiar feel. Secondly, people need to quit overanalyzing and going stir crazy over this. Why not just be happy with what this amazing band has to offer, Im pleased with this album, which I firmly believe is the actual album. In order for this to be a hoax they would have to talk the record company into a bunch of complicated stuff and record companies just wouldnt put up with that kind of shit even if it were for a huge band such as Tool.

I just find it hard to believe this album leak is fake.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply