Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
eulogizer
08-05-2003, 08:35 AM

I do not bow down to frivolous media tactics like "shock" radio. My goal is to simply present you with a choice. If you listen and reflect on the song "Uberpossibilities" it poses you with a question. "Why don't we just give in?" All of you seem to think that there is nothing we cand do to fight the mind control set upon us by the government. I tell you, "Fuck it. It's worth trying more."
Old 08-05-2003, 08:35 AM   #81
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
I do not bow down to frivolous media tactics like "shock" radio. My goal is to simply present you with a choice. If you listen and reflect on the song "Uberpossibilities" it poses you with a question. "Why don't we just give in?" All of you seem to think that there is nothing we cand do to fight the mind control set upon us by the government. I tell you, "Fuck it. It's worth trying more."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
psilomind's Avatar psilomind
08-05-2003, 08:56 AM

Hahahahahahaha oh my word.... I just downloaded some more audio clips to kind of figure out how all this crap started... and I must say, it was so very funny. Its just so ridiculous... but you're so damn consistant... and its hurting my brain. agghhaahgh stop already!!!@#!@#@!@!!!

So please step down from the joke and I will try to laugh my ass off.... if not, I'll be forced to kill you.
Old 08-05-2003, 08:56 AM   #82
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 138
Hahahahahahaha oh my word.... I just downloaded some more audio clips to kind of figure out how all this crap started... and I must say, it was so very funny. Its just so ridiculous... but you're so damn consistant... and its hurting my brain. agghhaahgh stop already!!!@#!@#@!@!!!

So please step down from the joke and I will try to laugh my ass off.... if not, I'll be forced to kill you.
nomanirvana's Avatar nomanirvana
08-05-2003, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulogizer
Why do you have to always relegate my important message to such trivial and frivolous things? The fact is that this message is important and is not a joke. Those that laugh at are in a way bowing down even more to the man. He has cast a spell over them with his media that has made it so you cannot even believe the smallest of his plan may exist.
Please, im begging you, explain this nonsense.

Even if "the man and his plan" exist, I really dont care...because sitting here and bitching about it does nothing, mumbling into a microphone does nothing.....
Old 08-05-2003, 09:53 AM   #83
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 83
Re: Uberground

Quote:
Why do you have to always relegate my important message to such trivial and frivolous things? The fact is that this message is important and is not a joke. Those that laugh at are in a way bowing down even more to the man. He has cast a spell over them with his media that has made it so you cannot even believe the smallest of his plan may exist.
Please, im begging you, explain this nonsense.

Even if "the man and his plan" exist, I really dont care...because sitting here and bitching about it does nothing, mumbling into a microphone does nothing.....
Big_D's Avatar Big_D
08-05-2003, 01:05 PM

What the fuck was that?

I just heard some of this uberground stuff... I swear to god, I hear your mom knocking on the door to your room as you do that uberbabies song.

"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams..."
Old 08-05-2003, 01:05 PM   #84
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
What the fuck was that?

I just heard some of this uberground stuff... I swear to god, I hear your mom knocking on the door to your room as you do that uberbabies song.

"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams..."
Big_D's Avatar Big_D
08-05-2003, 01:09 PM

The squeaky voice in Uberpossibilities sounds like Chester from Sifl & Olly.

Old 08-05-2003, 01:09 PM   #85
Level 7 - Loquacious

The squeaky voice in Uberpossibilities sounds like Chester from Sifl & Olly.

dsl
08-05-2003, 01:11 PM

This thread has turned into some fucking rope *disregard stupid joke*...look, I can see where eulogizer is coming from, but I think you need to take some notes from a more, well, good sounding political band like maybe some Rage Against the Machine or some System of a Down. Those bands didn't completely preach or flood the listener's mind with the "evils" of society, they used some more clever means like metaphors. Take Stinkfist for instance, its about forms of over stimulation from media etc., but they used a metaphor to say it. Of course, theres Axis of Justice, which Serj Tankian and Tom Morello run to get the message across through another medium other than music. Oh yeah, you should really think of putting all this shit on another thread, this ones getting tedious to sort through...
Old 08-05-2003, 01:11 PM   #86
dsl
Banned.

Bincount™: 1278
This thread has turned into some fucking rope *disregard stupid joke*...look, I can see where eulogizer is coming from, but I think you need to take some notes from a more, well, good sounding political band like maybe some Rage Against the Machine or some System of a Down. Those bands didn't completely preach or flood the listener's mind with the "evils" of society, they used some more clever means like metaphors. Take Stinkfist for instance, its about forms of over stimulation from media etc., but they used a metaphor to say it. Of course, theres Axis of Justice, which Serj Tankian and Tom Morello run to get the message across through another medium other than music. Oh yeah, you should really think of putting all this shit on another thread, this ones getting tedious to sort through...
Big_D's Avatar Big_D
08-05-2003, 01:19 PM

The uberintro sounds like a guy just insanely rambling into the microphone. Hell, you probably got that recorded from some guy in a straight-jacket at the insane asylum.

Uberfresh sounds like a bunch of dumb kids acting like monkeys. And then it ends with what sounds like a bunch of drunk guys singing.

More monkey talk in Uberforest with some imbeciles making clicking noises. I don't even think there are any instruments, just people making stupid sounds with their mouths. Hell, my cousin who's in first grade makes music of better quality.

Ubermessage sounds like a horrible imitation of Message to Harry Manback.

Old 08-05-2003, 01:19 PM   #87
Level 7 - Loquacious

The uberintro sounds like a guy just insanely rambling into the microphone. Hell, you probably got that recorded from some guy in a straight-jacket at the insane asylum.

Uberfresh sounds like a bunch of dumb kids acting like monkeys. And then it ends with what sounds like a bunch of drunk guys singing.

More monkey talk in Uberforest with some imbeciles making clicking noises. I don't even think there are any instruments, just people making stupid sounds with their mouths. Hell, my cousin who's in first grade makes music of better quality.

Ubermessage sounds like a horrible imitation of Message to Harry Manback.

Elgyn's Avatar Elgyn
08-05-2003, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilomind

LoL
I just did the same... listened to the 'exclusive' interview, and yeah, thats definately gotta be the wierdest interview I've ever heard, since no one asks questions and its basically just someone talking (who has put a pitch shifter on their voice, so they sound like a man), rambling, and saying "um" a lot.

Very funny joke here man, but drop the fucking act, its tired already. I'm not sure if you're taking the piss out of underground bands or what. We've clearly established that you are a one man band.

Just to save you the trouble, I've written your response for you...

-----
You people do not seem to listen. The man has implanted his theories so densely in your mind, that you can no longer differentiate good and bad music. I am glad some of you have looked over Uberground's music, clearly some of you are close to understanding our message. Embrace it, we are the future. We do not buy into the corporate music. We are below underground.
------

Gotta say man, you help up the act well. I imagine it could be a bit of fun too, fucking with people. Geez, you've easily got the most posts in the TDN Records forum. Have a trophy. Pat yourself on the back, but most importantly - shut the fuck up.
Old 08-05-2003, 02:16 PM   #88
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 318

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilomind

LoL
I just did the same... listened to the 'exclusive' interview, and yeah, thats definately gotta be the wierdest interview I've ever heard, since no one asks questions and its basically just someone talking (who has put a pitch shifter on their voice, so they sound like a man), rambling, and saying "um" a lot.

Very funny joke here man, but drop the fucking act, its tired already. I'm not sure if you're taking the piss out of underground bands or what. We've clearly established that you are a one man band.

Just to save you the trouble, I've written your response for you...

-----
You people do not seem to listen. The man has implanted his theories so densely in your mind, that you can no longer differentiate good and bad music. I am glad some of you have looked over Uberground's music, clearly some of you are close to understanding our message. Embrace it, we are the future. We do not buy into the corporate music. We are below underground.
------

Gotta say man, you help up the act well. I imagine it could be a bit of fun too, fucking with people. Geez, you've easily got the most posts in the TDN Records forum. Have a trophy. Pat yourself on the back, but most importantly - shut the fuck up.
dsl
08-05-2003, 08:54 PM

This is hopefully the last post on this monster of a thread. For all of you who don't know, don't bitch about Uberground here anymore! Go to the Complaints section! A new thread devoted to listening/analyzing/laughing/criticizing the stupid shit eulogizer keeps saying is in the complaint section. Mr. Misunderstood-Ahead-Of-My-Time Musician himself has put some funny shit up there...worth a look

See you there
Old 08-05-2003, 08:54 PM   #89
dsl
Banned.

This is hopefully the last post on this monster of a thread. For all of you who don't know, don't bitch about Uberground here anymore! Go to the Complaints section! A new thread devoted to listening/analyzing/laughing/criticizing the stupid shit eulogizer keeps saying is in the complaint section. Mr. Misunderstood-Ahead-Of-My-Time Musician himself has put some funny shit up there...worth a look

See you there
eulogizer
08-06-2003, 08:26 AM

My music is here. If you want to discuss my music discuss it here. If you want to discuss my personal message to the TDN community the other thread will be fine. This thread will remain though.
Old 08-06-2003, 08:26 AM   #90

My music is here. If you want to discuss my music discuss it here. If you want to discuss my personal message to the TDN community the other thread will be fine. This thread will remain though.
dsl
08-06-2003, 09:21 AM

Look, I just meant that if you wanted to flame eulogizer head over to the other thread. You know, keep the thread sizes smaller...
Old 08-06-2003, 09:21 AM   #91
dsl
Banned.

Look, I just meant that if you wanted to flame eulogizer head over to the other thread. You know, keep the thread sizes smaller...
eulogizer
08-06-2003, 06:18 PM

We are touring this fall with Pulse Ultra.
Old 08-06-2003, 06:18 PM   #92

We are touring this fall with Pulse Ultra.
xfalconx2
08-06-2003, 09:25 PM

It's a good thing you mentioned Pulse Ultra because the pictures on your website sure look a lot like Pulse Ultra's pictures.
Old 08-06-2003, 09:25 PM   #93
Level 4 - Thinker

It's a good thing you mentioned Pulse Ultra because the pictures on your website sure look a lot like Pulse Ultra's pictures.
Fink's Avatar Fink
08-06-2003, 11:48 PM

LOOK AT ME! I AM A MUSICIAN!

Ooh-ga ooh-ah ooh-gah-ah-ah pch pch pch

ooh ga babba
Old 08-06-2003, 11:48 PM   #94
Banned.

Bincount™: 89
LOOK AT ME! I AM A MUSICIAN!

Ooh-ga ooh-ah ooh-gah-ah-ah pch pch pch

ooh ga babba
Paladin's Avatar Paladin
08-07-2003, 07:05 AM

congradulations eulogizer, you just exposed yourself. I went to the pulse ultra page...and lo and behold! under the evidence section! WHOS PICS ARE THOSE?! NOT BERGROUNDS! PULSE ULTRA'S...wow... you are quite the man.

but now your gonna come up with some sort of excuse...

even the way the bands are named are similar...i suggest for everyone wishing to uncover uberground goto http://www.pulseultra.com

Last edited by Paladin; 08-07-2003 at 07:09 AM..
Old 08-07-2003, 07:05 AM   #95
Level 7 - Loquacious

congradulations eulogizer, you just exposed yourself. I went to the pulse ultra page...and lo and behold! under the evidence section! WHOS PICS ARE THOSE?! NOT BERGROUNDS! PULSE ULTRA'S...wow... you are quite the man.

but now your gonna come up with some sort of excuse...

even the way the bands are named are similar...i suggest for everyone wishing to uncover uberground goto http://www.pulseultra.com

Last edited by Paladin; 08-07-2003 at 07:09 AM..
dsl
08-07-2003, 10:57 AM

Heh...a real hypocrite. Stupid ass motherfucker, its his fault he got exposed...HA HA HA DIE BITCH!
Old 08-07-2003, 10:57 AM   #96
dsl
Banned.

Heh...a real hypocrite. Stupid ass motherfucker, its his fault he got exposed...HA HA HA DIE BITCH!
eulogizer
08-07-2003, 04:14 PM

Did you really think I was that stupid. I handed my lie to you on a silver fucking platter. If you ever believed in this, you are an idiot. I can't believe some people took this for anything but a joke. It came from a few hour's boredom with some friends. You guys are so easy to mess with. Pulse Ultra is good though so listen to them.
Old 08-07-2003, 04:14 PM   #97

Did you really think I was that stupid. I handed my lie to you on a silver fucking platter. If you ever believed in this, you are an idiot. I can't believe some people took this for anything but a joke. It came from a few hour's boredom with some friends. You guys are so easy to mess with. Pulse Ultra is good though so listen to them.
psilomind's Avatar psilomind
08-07-2003, 04:21 PM

Quote:
I knew it was a fucking joke... I was just pissed off cuz you wouldnt admit it... if you had the decency to look back at the posts, you'd notice we knew it was a joke from the very start. AND YOURE SUPPOSED TO STOP WHEN THE JOKE IS FUCKING FIGURED OUT! But you didnt, and that pisses the shit out of me....

* breaks a fork off in your ass *

And you even had the nerve to post your joke in a thread of mine, which is not very chivalrous of you.

Last edited by psilomind; 08-07-2003 at 06:35 PM..
Old 08-07-2003, 04:21 PM   #98
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 138

Quote:
I knew it was a fucking joke... I was just pissed off cuz you wouldnt admit it... if you had the decency to look back at the posts, you'd notice we knew it was a joke from the very start. AND YOURE SUPPOSED TO STOP WHEN THE JOKE IS FUCKING FIGURED OUT! But you didnt, and that pisses the shit out of me....

* breaks a fork off in your ass *

And you even had the nerve to post your joke in a thread of mine, which is not very chivalrous of you.

Last edited by psilomind; 08-07-2003 at 06:35 PM..
Elgyn's Avatar Elgyn
08-07-2003, 04:59 PM

Yeh...
Thats what pissed me off too. I figured you couldn't be serious, but it was funny none the less. I don't know if I've ever met anyone who was as arrogant as you were trying to be, so it seemed a little wrong. Its also possible though that I just haven't met that kind of person before though.
I guess at least you have let down your gaurd now, but perhaps it was a few posts too late, because a lot of people already suspected it was a joke. Anyway, well done. I'd like to try something like that but make it look more professional (ie. site design that wasn't done in 1 day), with a completely fucked up ideology. See if anyone caught on to it, but honestly I can't be fucked.
At least I can laugh about it, I mean its pretty funny the reaction you got out of everyone. I'm going to reiterate what I said in a previous post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn
*chuckles*
Old 08-07-2003, 04:59 PM   #99
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 318
Yeh...
Thats what pissed me off too. I figured you couldn't be serious, but it was funny none the less. I don't know if I've ever met anyone who was as arrogant as you were trying to be, so it seemed a little wrong. Its also possible though that I just haven't met that kind of person before though.
I guess at least you have let down your gaurd now, but perhaps it was a few posts too late, because a lot of people already suspected it was a joke. Anyway, well done. I'd like to try something like that but make it look more professional (ie. site design that wasn't done in 1 day), with a completely fucked up ideology. See if anyone caught on to it, but honestly I can't be fucked.
At least I can laugh about it, I mean its pretty funny the reaction you got out of everyone. I'm going to reiterate what I said in a previous post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn
*chuckles*
eulogizer
08-07-2003, 05:13 PM

I stopped when it was no longer fun for me. Also, I wanted you to listen to Pulse Ultra.
Old 08-07-2003, 05:13 PM   #100

I stopped when it was no longer fun for me. Also, I wanted you to listen to Pulse Ultra.
Vile1011's Avatar Vile1011
08-07-2003, 06:30 PM

Quote:
And yet, sadly there are some people who sincerely act just like you were pretending to. It's like Landover Baptist, it's too ridiculous to be true, but it's so close to the real thing it's hardly satire.

Anyway Uberground was highly entertaining, in that the songs were so bad they were funny. It's like you intentionally went out of your way to make sure the melodies were as amelodic as possible.
Old 08-07-2003, 06:30 PM   #101
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 102

Quote:
And yet, sadly there are some people who sincerely act just like you were pretending to. It's like Landover Baptist, it's too ridiculous to be true, but it's so close to the real thing it's hardly satire.

Anyway Uberground was highly entertaining, in that the songs were so bad they were funny. It's like you intentionally went out of your way to make sure the melodies were as amelodic as possible.
Big_D's Avatar Big_D
08-07-2003, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile1011

You have to give credit to this guy... it was funny as hell. I guess it's a good warning to make sure you don't try to be too bizarre that you sound like shit, but at least experiment with new sounds, instruments, vocals, etc.

Of course, maybe the man got him!

dun dun dun!

Now I'll be listening to my music from the man. you know, conformist bands such as my RATM, Tool, Radiohead, etc. Good day.

Old 08-07-2003, 07:23 PM   #102
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile1011

You have to give credit to this guy... it was funny as hell. I guess it's a good warning to make sure you don't try to be too bizarre that you sound like shit, but at least experiment with new sounds, instruments, vocals, etc.

Of course, maybe the man got him!

dun dun dun!

Now I'll be listening to my music from the man. you know, conformist bands such as my RATM, Tool, Radiohead, etc. Good day.

eulogizer
08-07-2003, 07:34 PM

Perhaps I should explain how this happenned.

In November, I was rather bored. My friends and I had been trying to make fake ID's all day and were unsuccessful. We were waiting to go see 8 Mile. However, there was like an hour with nothing to do. So we decide to fuck around and record some songs. I thought of the gayest name possible Uberground. I hate people who say Uber. And I think people who talk about underground music as the only real stuff are idiots. So anyway the first tracks were born. Pretty much all the acapella/human beatbox stuff, Uberintro, and Uberbabies. My friend then fucked with the vocals to make it not sound like us.

The following weekend we recorded more. My friend and his brother recorded the rap stuff. Then my friend made stuff like Ubermessage. We then built the website one night. I wrote all the rants and quotes and my friend built the page. He then wrote and recorded Ubervisage, which isn't half bad, by himself. I wrote Uberpossibilities and then we recorded.

Then we started telling people about this awesome band we had found. The idea was that we would try and get people to like something just because it was popular. Unfortunately, Uberground is too shitty. However, we did confuse a poor South African child.

I was bored this summer so I threw it out there and then the thread just grew. So I used you for entertainment for like a week.
Old 08-07-2003, 07:34 PM   #103

Perhaps I should explain how this happenned.

In November, I was rather bored. My friends and I had been trying to make fake ID's all day and were unsuccessful. We were waiting to go see 8 Mile. However, there was like an hour with nothing to do. So we decide to fuck around and record some songs. I thought of the gayest name possible Uberground. I hate people who say Uber. And I think people who talk about underground music as the only real stuff are idiots. So anyway the first tracks were born. Pretty much all the acapella/human beatbox stuff, Uberintro, and Uberbabies. My friend then fucked with the vocals to make it not sound like us.

The following weekend we recorded more. My friend and his brother recorded the rap stuff. Then my friend made stuff like Ubermessage. We then built the website one night. I wrote all the rants and quotes and my friend built the page. He then wrote and recorded Ubervisage, which isn't half bad, by himself. I wrote Uberpossibilities and then we recorded.

Then we started telling people about this awesome band we had found. The idea was that we would try and get people to like something just because it was popular. Unfortunately, Uberground is too shitty. However, we did confuse a poor South African child.

I was bored this summer so I threw it out there and then the thread just grew. So I used you for entertainment for like a week.
erazorhead's Avatar erazorhead
08-12-2003, 07:55 PM

listening to uberpossibilites whilst reading the lyrics was some really funny stuff... it made me wish you were for real!
Old 08-12-2003, 07:55 PM   #104
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 35

listening to uberpossibilites whilst reading the lyrics was some really funny stuff... it made me wish you were for real!

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply