Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
ThirdEyEwidEopEn
12-24-2006, 08:51 PM

I have a feeling that the band really isnt to the dvd ideas, because unless I missed
something I dont think they have released an "official" live concert dvd. I think that
would just be about the best thing ever though, I mean I know theirs lots of bootleg stuff on the net. Ive seen tons of older shows and what not, but alot of them have poor audio and sometimes sketchy video. I know this has prolly been brought up before but damnit. Am I just dreaming or are we really never gonna see one? Id drop a hundred bucks on a full length live concert dvd, with kickass sound and video. Have the visualizers in the back as usual all the dankness. Am I being gay should I be happy with my bootleg shit and UTUBE stuff??? I mean I just think rather then the band have their shit bootleged all the time, y not put alil cash in their pockets I mean I know their not ab00t the money but shit son, youve got some rabid fans wanting some concert dvds of their all time favorite band. :D Thoughts :??????
Old 12-24-2006, 08:51 PM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 0
OK just think about this...

I have a feeling that the band really isnt to the dvd ideas, because unless I missed
something I dont think they have released an "official" live concert dvd. I think that
would just be about the best thing ever though, I mean I know theirs lots of bootleg stuff on the net. Ive seen tons of older shows and what not, but alot of them have poor audio and sometimes sketchy video. I know this has prolly been brought up before but damnit. Am I just dreaming or are we really never gonna see one? Id drop a hundred bucks on a full length live concert dvd, with kickass sound and video. Have the visualizers in the back as usual all the dankness. Am I being gay should I be happy with my bootleg shit and UTUBE stuff??? I mean I just think rather then the band have their shit bootleged all the time, y not put alil cash in their pockets I mean I know their not ab00t the money but shit son, youve got some rabid fans wanting some concert dvds of their all time favorite band. :D Thoughts :??????
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
ARMZ's Avatar ARMZ
12-24-2006, 10:26 PM

Brought up before? never!
Old 12-24-2006, 10:26 PM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 415
Re: OK just think about this...

Brought up before? never!
hushypushy's Avatar hushypushy
12-24-2006, 11:21 PM

Great idea! One which thousands of Tool fans would agree with.....because it's been on the minds of everyone for many years. Especially since they video recorded the last 10 shows of the 2002 show (says Danny) so it's a possibility.
Old 12-24-2006, 11:21 PM   #3
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988

Great idea! One which thousands of Tool fans would agree with.....because it's been on the minds of everyone for many years. Especially since they video recorded the last 10 shows of the 2002 show (says Danny) so it's a possibility.
12-25-2006, 06:48 AM

Y'all haven't seen the live Tool DVD? Man, that's what I got for Christmas. I've been watching it repeatedly since yesterday. Maynard is such a ham though.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:48 AM   #4
Prana

Bincount™: 8

Y'all haven't seen the live Tool DVD? Man, that's what I got for Christmas. I've been watching it repeatedly since yesterday. Maynard is such a ham though.
12-25-2006, 07:54 AM

Ive got a couple heady shows on dvd dont get me wrong, im sure you all have seen that radio city music hall from 01 lateralus tour, its prolly my best quality show. Then theirs that Montreal show from 96 where Maynard is painted half and half, decent audio, sketchy video, still rules though, eulogy bitchs. One more I have and its one where Maynard is an evangelist at the start of the show.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:54 AM   #5
Banned.

Bincount™: 0

Ive got a couple heady shows on dvd dont get me wrong, im sure you all have seen that radio city music hall from 01 lateralus tour, its prolly my best quality show. Then theirs that Montreal show from 96 where Maynard is painted half and half, decent audio, sketchy video, still rules though, eulogy bitchs. One more I have and its one where Maynard is an evangelist at the start of the show.
rintoot's Avatar rintoot
12-25-2006, 03:44 PM

you make a good point, there is so much shit out there anyway, why not put something special together and make shitloads of cash doing it...we would all love it too, and Maynard believes that a dvd will ruin the actual show for us? fuck that, why would it ruin anything, or cheapen it, id enjoy it either way...i think most fans would
Old 12-25-2006, 03:44 PM   #6
On Probation

Bincount™: 87

you make a good point, there is so much shit out there anyway, why not put something special together and make shitloads of cash doing it...we would all love it too, and Maynard believes that a dvd will ruin the actual show for us? fuck that, why would it ruin anything, or cheapen it, id enjoy it either way...i think most fans would
hushypushy's Avatar hushypushy
12-25-2006, 08:30 PM

Best quality bootleg DVD, by far, is the Tooligan remaster of 11/24/2002, the last show of the Lateralus tour. Not only does the taper do a good job of filming (good closeups, wide shots, even visualizations, and it's good quality), the audio is from another source and it's been remastered so it sounds great. It's on DIME, don't PM me asking for it, just go find it.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:30 PM   #7
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988

Best quality bootleg DVD, by far, is the Tooligan remaster of 11/24/2002, the last show of the Lateralus tour. Not only does the taper do a good job of filming (good closeups, wide shots, even visualizations, and it's good quality), the audio is from another source and it's been remastered so it sounds great. It's on DIME, don't PM me asking for it, just go find it.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply