Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Grizznutz's Avatar Grizznutz
05-10-2006, 05:54 AM

Today at work I put the 10,000 days album cover on as my desktop... since it's a small image I tiled it... and noticed that where the images meet on the left and right it distinctly looks like a middle finger... just one more 'interesting' twist from our favorite band...
Old 05-10-2006, 05:54 AM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Cover Art

Today at work I put the 10,000 days album cover on as my desktop... since it's a small image I tiled it... and noticed that where the images meet on the left and right it distinctly looks like a middle finger... just one more 'interesting' twist from our favorite band...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
slicknickshady's Avatar slicknickshady
05-10-2006, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizznutz
"Who are you to wave your fatty fingers at me you must have been out your minddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddd"
Old 05-10-2006, 06:46 AM   #2
dorkus maximus
(the t.d.n crybaby)

Bincount™: 832
Re: Cover Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizznutz
"Who are you to wave your fatty fingers at me you must have been out your minddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddd"
Haidar's Avatar Haidar
05-10-2006, 06:49 AM

Hmmmm...
Old 05-10-2006, 06:49 AM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 5
Re: Cover Art

Hmmmm...

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread