Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: Summer 2010
User Name
Password
MrMario2011
07-02-2010, 08:21 PM

This was my first concert I had ever been to. I'd been trying to see Tool ever since I started listening to them and fell in love with them (almost 5 years ago) but I could never go. The night before, we had an "incident" and ALMOST didn't go, but we still made it! I went with my friend and we had an AMAZING time!!! The show was beautiful and words will never be able to describe what an experience it was, this was literally the best night of my life. I'm really praying a bootleg of this will surface, KC boots always tend to surface. Definitely worth the wait, time, and money we all put into it and I'll try to see Tool a few more times before I die!
Old 07-02-2010, 08:21 PM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.25.2010 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

This was my first concert I had ever been to. I'd been trying to see Tool ever since I started listening to them and fell in love with them (almost 5 years ago) but I could never go. The night before, we had an "incident" and ALMOST didn't go, but we still made it! I went with my friend and we had an AMAZING time!!! The show was beautiful and words will never be able to describe what an experience it was, this was literally the best night of my life. I'm really praying a bootleg of this will surface, KC boots always tend to surface. Definitely worth the wait, time, and money we all put into it and I'll try to see Tool a few more times before I die!
OFFLINE |  
DHutch7
07-03-2010, 12:38 PM

So I was at this show and scored a signed poster that im have framed along with a setlist and ticketstub. The problem is I lost my ticket stub, does anyone think they could send me there used ticketstub or maybe they have a buddy that doesnt collect them. Anyway I would send you a few bucks if you could make this happen. Thanks for the help
Old 07-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #42
Level 3 - Talker

So I was at this show and scored a signed poster that im have framed along with a setlist and ticketstub. The problem is I lost my ticket stub, does anyone think they could send me there used ticketstub or maybe they have a buddy that doesnt collect them. Anyway I would send you a few bucks if you could make this happen. Thanks for the help
OFFLINE |  
Tony The Greek's Avatar Tony The Greek
07-05-2010, 06:01 PM

Overall good show. Not like the old days when maynard was out front and focused, but still good. Anyone check out the afterparty across the street? Sweet pavillion area right!
Old 07-05-2010, 06:01 PM   #43
Level 2 - Poster

Overall good show. Not like the old days when maynard was out front and focused, but still good. Anyone check out the afterparty across the street? Sweet pavillion area right!
OFFLINE |  
mpeters
07-07-2010, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHutch7 View Post
DHutch7:

I have a used ticket stub. I would be willing to send it to you for a copy of the setlist. I am not familiar with how trading works on this site, but I would be willing to trade with you.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #44
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHutch7 View Post
DHutch7:

I have a used ticket stub. I would be willing to send it to you for a copy of the setlist. I am not familiar with how trading works on this site, but I would be willing to trade with you.
OFFLINE |  
ImmoralNeo
07-07-2010, 09:47 PM

Friend of mine recorded half the show, from Section 1 Row H near Justin's side of the stage. Unfortunately he was using an MP3 recorder so I split the files and left the original file with it untouched. If anyone else finds a copy of this show please post.

Encoded with Goldwave at 192 kbps CBR

1. Schism Intro
2. Schism
3. Soundscape I
4. Forty Six & 2
5. Soundscape II
6. Lateralus
7. AEnima
*ORIGINAL RECORDING also included*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5UAZ62R9
Old 07-07-2010, 09:47 PM   #45
Level 1 - Lurker

Friend of mine recorded half the show, from Section 1 Row H near Justin's side of the stage. Unfortunately he was using an MP3 recorder so I split the files and left the original file with it untouched. If anyone else finds a copy of this show please post.

Encoded with Goldwave at 192 kbps CBR

1. Schism Intro
2. Schism
3. Soundscape I
4. Forty Six & 2
5. Soundscape II
6. Lateralus
7. AEnima
*ORIGINAL RECORDING also included*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5UAZ62R9
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread