opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Salival
User Name
Password
Old 11-01-2003, 07:45 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
WHYY!?!?!?!?

I can't find the damn thing anywhere. I hear rumors that it's discontinued (which would explain why) but I have heard so much about this album and dvd that I REALLY WANT TO HEAR IT!!

If it is discontinued, then will somebody send me a copy? (because they can't make anymore money on it anyway) PLEEEEASE?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 06:33 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 247
Re: WHYY!?!?!?!?

same

"Live and Learn, provided you Live"
- Me, February 2004
Old 11-30-2003, 08:01 PM   #3
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 376

it was a limited edition. i hear you can still find the vcr version, or you can buy the dvd one from amazon for over 100 bucks. try calling music stores across the nation (they might have a vcr version). the dvd is just their music videos, but the live cd is arguably their best cd.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:25 PM   #4
Banned.

Bincount™: 301

the dvd is discontinued, but not impossible to find, theres always somebody saleing stuff because the want money, so look on ebay or goto your local cd store and ask them about it, i have the dvd but i got it july 10th of this year so just keep looking, and yea you can find the vcr version there easy to find.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:28 PM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 24

Buy it on amazon for 100 bucks. It's well worth it.
Old 02-07-2004, 04:32 PM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

I picked up the VCR version a little while ago. It was sitting in the DVD section. Odd, because nothing inside the box even comes close to DVD.

If the VCR version is all you can find (I asked every employee in the store if they had DVD...but nothing.) then pick it up. The videos are high quality (bright, loud, excellent) and the CD is by far the most incredible recording I've ever heard.

I paid $27 for it, but that's mall CD store prices for you. You could probably find it for less at a Best Buy or something...
Old 02-07-2004, 04:52 PM   #7
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3

I just got mine in the mail a couple days ago. I bought it used off of eBay for $50 (that's with shipping!), which is a HELL of a bargain considering the availability. You must get it, it's freaking amazing! If Pushit was the only thing on there, it would totally be worth it, but there's so much more incredible music on there as well, in addition to the unedited videos.

EBay is probably the best way to go. I would suggest getting a used one, because new it's going to go for over twice as much. But hey, it's your money. Oh, and every once in a while, there will be people trying to sell you the location of a place that has Salival in stock. Don't listen, it's bullshit. Nobody has it in stock. NOBODY.
Old 02-08-2004, 08:40 AM   #8
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6

You know, this might be a little bad buuut

DOWNLOAD IT. Simple and free, and u aint gonna be a useful idiot anymore.
Old 02-09-2004, 09:50 PM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 247

^ fuck ya reckon? but i want the original cd so i can get the book with it, but i mainly want the original cd - for obvious reasons

or tell someone to consider producing and selling a new batch of them so its available for the late-comers

Last edited by Torpid_Prey; 02-09-2004 at 09:52 PM..
Old 02-10-2004, 11:40 PM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

I bought mine [VHS] new from amazon.com mid- to late-2003. Just bookmark the page and check it occasionally. Just like the other day, they had "We're In This Together (Part 2)" by NIN available for a few days, I bought a copy and the next day it vanished. Just gotta be quick.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:17 PM   #11
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 19

i got a VHS version off of ebay a couple weeks ago for $30. look for the ones that u can buy now without having to wait around and bid on. the dvd is more expensive, and the only difference is that it has the hush video.
Old 03-16-2004, 05:44 AM   #12
On Probation

Bincount™: 4

[QUOTE=Talonwulf]

DOWNLOAD IT.QUOTE]
Old 03-18-2004, 08:16 AM   #13
Level 3 - Talker

I couldn't find it anywhere, but a friend of mine lent me the DVD version - the DVD is amazing, but you won't miss much with a VHS version as the only extra is the Hush video (which isn't that good). CD's amazing - Pushit and Third Eye live are amazing, and I love their cover of No Quarter - classic.
Old 05-04-2004, 12:43 AM   #14
On Probation

Bincount™: 204

i live in new zealand and i ordered mine through borders and i put a $15 dollar deposite which means they have to try fucking hard to find it. If they can't then i'll go 2nd hand which is a little unsatisfing and uncomfortable for some reason. It makes my lower back feel strange to think getting it 2nd hand. and i'm not one of those rich, don't buy clothes from the op shop types
Old 05-08-2004, 04:29 PM   #15
El Duderino de Toolnavy

Bincount™: 4

i lost the cd that came with salival, so i just downloaded the tracks, there is nothing particularly special about the dvd except it has the music videos, just download the songs and enjoy yourslef

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: