Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 05. The Pot
User Name
Password
AJ_JC_MJ-K_DC
02-18-2008, 09:08 PM

As your attorney, I highly recommend the DL of wavepad or mixpad to thoroughly explore the songs of the TOOL. Set the speed to say 25% being that 4/4 is a common time signature and 1/1 is the ratio of Solomon's temple. Chillax and make the lyrics with your mind. OK. Although I am just entertaining myself here because we are in fact only ONE thing. And we have no ability to think for ourselves, because thoughts come from god. Everything around you is god, atoms don't differ, they are energy, energy is light and the word for light as Maynard has demonstrated is Jahowah sp?? which means GOD. We are dead, this is a ride, everyone you know is god, hence as I type this I am just telling god what it already knows. So, the pot.
only a presumption that the reason that the song is sung so high is because you need to slow it down.

who are you too/to/U2 who are youtube (god made your version of youtube for you, seriously you-tube) wave your finger (like a wave of energy) your more/must stupid/a bit out your head/hair. eye....... deep in my d-wars( hard to hear, only at faster speeds) hold deep in mighty waters you practically raised the DARE
/dead ...................... sold Bach's house (Cannabachhus) so box house of cards and glass.......... foot in mouth(foot of a joint and head on fire) Mouth and head el-paso put in mouth and head up, asshole tehe...... pull it out ............... you must to bend so high so hi ............ your WE burn shades of in-to-go weed burn shades of indie.............. fuck that hypocrite...... mirror showed me WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.......... hung the juror (smoke) with the incense...... ssssso........ wave your fatty finger.........
lie or lawyer mirror for you........... your guilty as/k the gov.

smoke if you want to, I like the stinky stick in my cargo pocket. peace. remember what goes around comes around so if you want to make me feel bad, save it for yourself.

Last edited by AJ_JC_MJ-K_DC; 02-18-2008 at 09:11 PM..
Old 02-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
the pot lyrics bbbreakdown

As your attorney, I highly recommend the DL of wavepad or mixpad to thoroughly explore the songs of the TOOL. Set the speed to say 25% being that 4/4 is a common time signature and 1/1 is the ratio of Solomon's temple. Chillax and make the lyrics with your mind. OK. Although I am just entertaining myself here because we are in fact only ONE thing. And we have no ability to think for ourselves, because thoughts come from god. Everything around you is god, atoms don't differ, they are energy, energy is light and the word for light as Maynard has demonstrated is Jahowah sp?? which means GOD. We are dead, this is a ride, everyone you know is god, hence as I type this I am just telling god what it already knows. So, the pot.
only a presumption that the reason that the song is sung so high is because you need to slow it down.

who are you too/to/U2 who are youtube (god made your version of youtube for you, seriously you-tube) wave your finger (like a wave of energy) your more/must stupid/a bit out your head/hair. eye....... deep in my d-wars( hard to hear, only at faster speeds) hold deep in mighty waters you practically raised the DARE
/dead ...................... sold Bach's house (Cannabachhus) so box house of cards and glass.......... foot in mouth(foot of a joint and head on fire) Mouth and head el-paso put in mouth and head up, asshole tehe...... pull it out ............... you must to bend so high so hi ............ your WE burn shades of in-to-go weed burn shades of indie.............. fuck that hypocrite...... mirror showed me WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.......... hung the juror (smoke) with the incense...... ssssso........ wave your fatty finger.........

smoke if you want to, I like the stinky stick in my cargo pocket. peace. remember what goes around comes around so if you want to make me feel bad, save it for yourself.

Last edited by AJ_JC_MJ-K_DC; 02-18-2008 at 09:11 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
02-19-2008, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ_JC_MJ-K_DC View Post

What in the fuck are you talking about?
Old 02-19-2008, 10:24 AM   #2
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: the pot lyrics bbbreakdown

Quote:

What in the fuck are you talking about?
03-20-2008, 03:59 AM

Quote:
blahblahblahpfffffffffftttttttblah
what does your username mean?

lol, jk.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:59 AM   #3
Banned.

Bincount™: 2859

Quote:
blahblahblahpfffffffffftttttttblah
what does your username mean?

lol, jk.
Tool_Is_Sick
03-20-2008, 08:02 PM

Quote:

God help us...Why would anyone post something so ridculous?

...ahhh Im gonna go ride my unicycle now and fall flat on my face hopefully knocking myself unconscious..
Old 03-20-2008, 08:02 PM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 10

Quote:

God help us...Why would anyone post something so ridculous?

...ahhh Im gonna go ride my unicycle now and fall flat on my face hopefully knocking myself unconscious..
5th Eye's Avatar 5th Eye
03-20-2008, 08:17 PM

I agree with the OP completely. Good thread.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:17 PM   #5
Super Bat Kiss

Bincount™: 9554

03-21-2008, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Eye View Post
Perhaps you should re-read it with your first two eyes
Old 03-21-2008, 04:55 AM   #6
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Perhaps you should re-read it with your first two eyes
03-21-2008, 07:22 AM

I've read it tons of times. I printed it out, framed it, and hung it on my wall.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:22 AM   #7
Super Bat Kiss

I've read it tons of times. I printed it out, framed it, and hung it on my wall.
03-21-2008, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Well now, that's pretty gay
Old 03-21-2008, 09:31 AM   #8
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
03-21-2008, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
BANT
Old 03-21-2008, 10:41 AM   #9
Super Bat Kiss

Quote:
BANT
03-21-2008, 10:52 AM

Quote:
QUOTED FOR DAN
Old 03-21-2008, 10:52 AM   #10
Smokes poutine every day

Bincount™: 6367

Quote:
QUOTED FOR DAN
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
03-21-2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
QUOTED FOR DAN
It was more like quoted by Dan...wait, are we talking about me or the mod Dan..because I'm Dan too.....now I'm confused
Old 03-21-2008, 10:56 AM   #11
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
QUOTED FOR DAN
It was more like quoted by Dan...wait, are we talking about me or the mod Dan..because I'm Dan too.....now I'm confused
03-21-2008, 10:57 AM

dandandandandan
Old 03-21-2008, 10:57 AM   #12
Smokes poutine every day

Bincount™: 6367

dandandandandan
gjamison27's Avatar gjamison27
03-21-2008, 11:17 AM

Where again does the homosexuality play into it?
Old 03-21-2008, 11:17 AM   #13
Level 8 - Vociferous

03-23-2008, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjamison27 View Post
I hope not in "muddy waters"; sounds like diarrhea to me.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:17 PM   #14
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635

Quote:
I hope not in "muddy waters"; sounds like diarrhea to me.
03-24-2008, 09:24 AM

Maybe it's a brown penis shaped pen...??
Old 03-24-2008, 09:24 AM   #15
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Maybe it's a brown penis shaped pen...??
03-24-2008, 12:28 PM

Now where does the penis pen come into it?

You said, "Wow, that's pretty gay". I was just wondering where that inference came from. Unless you meant that it was happy and in that case, I'm way off base.

Fingers, pens, and penises...
Old 03-24-2008, 12:28 PM   #16
Level 8 - Vociferous

You said, "Wow, that's pretty gay". I was just wondering where that inference came from. Unless you meant that it was happy and in that case, I'm way off base.

03-24-2008, 01:41 PM

Quote:

>>>>>>Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Eye

Well now, that's pretty gay <<<<<

This is what was said, I have no idea what you are talking about. The subject was changed after that comment somehow to the whole penis topic....I have no idea either.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:41 PM   #17
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

>>>>>>Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Eye

Well now, that's pretty gay <<<<<

This is what was said, I have no idea what you are talking about. The subject was changed after that comment somehow to the whole penis topic....I have no idea either.
03-25-2008, 03:52 AM

I'm not terrorizing; this was obviously a joke thread.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:52 AM   #18
Super Bat Kiss

I'm not terrorizing; this was obviously a joke thread.
03-25-2008, 04:24 AM

A gay-joke thread
Old 03-25-2008, 04:24 AM   #19
Level 8 - Vociferous

A gay-joke thread
03-25-2008, 09:07 AM

Quote:
A gay-joke thread
I concur
Old 03-25-2008, 09:07 AM   #20
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
A gay-joke thread
I concur
03-25-2008, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
but you seem so cool if you're terrorizing
true

in that case yes. i am terrorizing
Old 03-25-2008, 11:54 AM   #21
Super Bat Kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
but you seem so cool if you're terrorizing
true

in that case yes. i am terrorizing
03-25-2008, 12:00 PM

Quick! We must gay-up the evil-doer!
Old 03-25-2008, 12:00 PM   #22
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quick! We must gay-up the evil-doer!
03-25-2008, 12:06 PM

...uh...
Old 03-25-2008, 12:06 PM   #23
Super Bat Kiss

...uh...
03-25-2008, 12:07 PM

I can't even read it. Learn to type, OP.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:07 PM   #24
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 336

I can't even read it. Learn to type, OP.
03-25-2008, 12:07 PM

That grunt was gay.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:07 PM   #25
Level 8 - Vociferous

That grunt was gay.
03-25-2008, 12:08 PM

Quote:
That grunt was gay.
Yes, I really am, aren't I.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:08 PM   #26
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
That grunt was gay.
03-25-2008, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schema View Post
And it's for this reason that I am -- I need to read shit more clearly.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:09 PM   #27
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schema View Post
And it's for this reason that I am -- I need to read shit more clearly.
03-25-2008, 12:16 PM

Post 167! Woo Hoo!
Old 03-25-2008, 12:16 PM   #28
Level 8 - Vociferous

Post 167! Woo Hoo!
03-15-2010, 02:34 AM

this thread needs my unravelling calvin klein white undies that girls love to see me wear to redirect its meandering cotton back up its own arse (ass) and to be pulled out like a long piece of hair ....don't try to decipher meaning until youve worked out the precise narrative juxtopositions of alice in wonderland with the pot.....how far down this rabbit hole do you want to run.....who could be fucked?
Old 03-15-2010, 02:34 AM   #29
Level 2 - Poster

this thread needs my unravelling calvin klein white undies that girls love to see me wear to redirect its meandering cotton back up its own arse (ass) and to be pulled out like a long piece of hair ....don't try to decipher meaning until youve worked out the precise narrative juxtopositions of alice in wonderland with the pot.....how far down this rabbit hole do you want to run.....who could be fucked?
Rolo's Avatar Rolo
03-15-2010, 06:26 AM

Good bump
Old 03-15-2010, 06:26 AM   #30
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635

Good bump
03-15-2010, 06:36 AM

as your attorney, i advise you put down the pipe

here, chew on this...under your tongue, yeah, and just let it dissolve on its' own.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:36 AM   #31
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1841

as your attorney, i advise you put down the pipe

here, chew on this...under your tongue, yeah, and just let it dissolve on its' own.
03-15-2010, 09:47 AM

OP was actually hit by a bus 14 minutes before this thread was started.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:47 AM   #32
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860

OP was actually hit by a bus 14 minutes before this thread was started.
daggerdog
06-08-2011, 09:14 PM

This is the funniest shit I've ever read, seriously wtf is this guy talking about?
Old 06-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

This is the funniest shit I've ever read, seriously wtf is this guy talking about?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply