opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Undertow » 08. 4 Degrees
User Name
Password
Old 09-15-2009, 05:22 AM   #41
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Plz read this if You want to know about the true mental healing powers of tools s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisu View Post
There is substantial evidence pointing to something happening on December 21, 2009. However, I've yet to see any evidence that really suggests, in my mind, a physical cataclysmic event. Many are searching for such things, thus, they will start to find consistencies that suggest something of that nature. This is true of virtually anything. If you go digging for treasure, you're likely to pull up a few shiny rocks that lead you to believe there's something to find under there.

The Mayan Calendar, among other sources, suggests that on this date, the Sun will eclipse the Black Hole at center of the (our) Milky Way Galaxy. There is a lot of evidence to support this. There is, however, no evidence that I've heard that suggests this will have [i]any[i/] impact whatsoever on our planet. This is a full cycle that the Mayans recorded. It did not "mysteriously end" on this date

god damn it i willcontinue this later
Well, the one thing you're wrong about about that their calendar does end on that date. Nonetheless, I'm not sure if you're arguing my point or simply adding to the discussion because as I said before, I'm not saying it's true or not and my stance is in the middle.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:38 PM   #42
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323
Re: Plz read this if You want to know about the true mental healing powers of tools s

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.618 View Post
Nothing will happen.

And if happens, its just pure coincidence :)
I am in agreeance with you 0.618. As much as I would like to believe this prophecy, in my gut it's telling me that this isn't going to happen.

But hopefully I will win the lottery on 12/21/2012 and I will share it with all my friends in rl and on tdn.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:30 AM   #43
On Probation

Bincount™: 126

Quote:
In the 6th section of the video, he mentions that Edward Cayce predicted the pole shifts.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/historycha...rophecies2.asp

This sounds so eerily similar to Nothing in this Book is True, But it's Exactly the Way Things Are. More evidence? or does it just mean that this is where Drunvalo got this information?
nahh dude, drunvalo is like the main authority on this kinda stuff. He also got alot of the information on this stuff from the actual council of mayan elders. They supposedly havent spoken a single word since the 1500's, so that means that everything our modern world thinks they know about Mayan civilization is just speculation from people from outside their cultures.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:23 AM   #44
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
In the 6th section of the video, he mentions that Edward Cayce predicted the pole shifts.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/historycha...rophecies2.asp

This sounds so eerily similar to Nothing in this Book is True, But it's Exactly the Way Things Are. More evidence? or does it just mean that this is where Drunvalo got this information?
Well, if you read that book, you'd know that most of it is based on Drunvalo's beliefs.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:55 AM   #45
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I'm actually pretty damn positive that's where he got it.
That's basically exactly what I just said.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:47 PM   #46
On Probation

Bincount™: 126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
That's basically exactly what I just said.
0o0o start a flame war!!. they're so fun to watch. Now that I know that's what these forums really are. What happens when a bunch of intellectuals that try to prove that they're right and everyone else is wrong get together to discuss topics all based on opinion? You get The United Nations.

What happens when you get exactly what I wrote about above happens, except they're not really intellectuals; more like people who think they are and feel they must prove themselves through winning an opinion war. Well folks, That right there is the Toolnavy.com forums. ;).

I just wish we could all get along and discuss the glory that is Tool, more often. I'm sure there is one thread that consists of this. Even if it only does have two posts..
Old 09-18-2009, 06:44 AM   #47
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick913 View Post
0o0o start a flame war!!. they're so fun to watch. Now that I know that's what these forums really are. What happens when a bunch of intellectuals that try to prove that they're right and everyone else is wrong get together to discuss topics all based on opinion? You get The United Nations.

What happens when you get exactly what I wrote about above happens, except they're not really intellectuals; more like people who think they are and feel they must prove themselves through winning an opinion war. Well folks, That right there is the Toolnavy.com forums. ;).

I just wish we could all get along and discuss the glory that is Tool, more often. I'm sure there is one thread that consists of this. Even if it only does have two posts..
Ya' know, you could always delete your account and go back to knitting sweaters and molesting innocent kittens
Old 09-18-2009, 09:29 AM   #48
Gearhead

Bincount™: 3077

Ya' know, you could always go back on probation for bin posting in the albums section.

I'm not going to tell you again.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:08 PM   #49
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
Ya' know, you could always go back on probation for bin posting in the albums section.

I'm not going to tell you again.
We were talking on topic
Old 09-20-2009, 01:30 PM   #50
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick913 View Post

Not everyone here rabbles on and strike down others' ideas. Sift through the muck because there is a lot of interesting stuff discussed on this site despite most members attempts to halt any intellectual brain activity. I found what you wrote about digging through the shadow fascinating. I have done very little psychotherapy, but i know that it has great healing potential. Keep up the positive posts
Old 10-28-2009, 06:07 AM   #51
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roopey View Post
You know, just about everyone on these forums is a fucking douche. Sure the guy might not be up to speed on everything, but he does have a glimpse of whats going on, and helping him along his path wouldn't hurt any of you. I've been lurking for a little while now, and I'm sick of how you all treat people who aren't where you all think you are. Maybe it just takes longer to catch total assholes like all of you. Fuck...

On a helpful note, Jung talks more about the collective unconscious more than he does repressed memories. The collective unconscious is universal and hold much more than just your personal unconscious. Lateralus and 10,000 Days were albums where Maynard illuminated a lot of aspects of the collective unconscious to all of us. There is a lot of reading to do by and on Jung. Your on the right track, but there is so much more. Keep going...
Hell yeaaaaaaaaaa.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: