opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Ænema
User Name
Password
Old 11-26-2003, 02:36 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Newbie here, asking stupid questions already

I'm fairly new to Tool and it goes without saying that they are an incredible. I've chosen this video for a short presentation for my Digital Animation course but I can't find anything for it. I love and understand the ideas and concepts for it, but could anyone help me with how it was made, the materials used, how they solved any problems they might have had while making it etc. ANy help would be most appreciated, thanks.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 03:05 PM   #2
Banned at user request

Bincount™: 4029
Re: Newbie here, asking stupid questions already

I never saw anything about the mking of Ænima, but I have posted a link in here about Stinkfist:

http://toolshed.down.net/opinion/for...ead.php?t=7440
Old 11-29-2003, 05:19 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

It was probably done in the same way... or maybe I'll just do it on Stinkfist instead. Either way, thanks Windir!
Old 12-02-2003, 06:58 PM   #4
Level 2 - Poster

Um ... www.chetzar.com He's the guy that did the make-up for schism, parabola, and some other artwork, and as far as i know he did aenima too. Adam directed, and made the videos... and Chet made the clay figures, and all the actual props.... hope this helps ...

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: