opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Opiate
User Name
Password
Old 01-26-2010, 07:00 AM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: "72826" - the TOOL demo tape

this is a great demo. i have the mp3's but if the chance presented its self i would deffinatly buy it
Old 01-29-2010, 01:46 AM   #42
On Probation

won't help the brain dead, nothing will, they need to either be protected or destroyed depending on how you look at it. unless your swedish like me, then you just sit back and watch from that neutral ground on top of a mountain in Colorado vis a vis Hunter S. Thompson. Don't forget your motherfucking pen
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:53 AM   #43
seeyouauntie

Bincount™: 8695

^ what are you babbling about?

I too have the demo, but i dont have the complete opiate song though :( If someone wants to PM me just that song, i'd appreciate it.
Old 02-28-2010, 02:01 AM   #44
On Probation

I'm not really sure exactly.... something along the lines of I have no idea what I'm talking about but, it's really cool/scary/real/intense/ruthless/caring and mindfucking. I realize this is a poor explanation so I'll go smoke a cigarette or two and get back to you.
Old 02-28-2010, 03:55 AM   #45
On Probation

"Don't even know what that means but remember to write it down" I still don't really know what that means but I have a few different ideas, the following I thought at one time was, but now I don't think is, at least not for me.

Late last spring/early summer was when I said aloud ---- "Ok i believe you, something, it whatever the fuck you are is there. I believe it. Now show me something" --- it began gradually without me really noticing, and looking back I see it's been there the whole time, in a way, maybe. By November I didn't know what the fuck was going on and it was scaring/confusing me in ways I didn't understand, making me crazy for lack of a better word. On 11/27/09 I asked it to go away for a little while. The next day it revealed to me that - It was in charge and It wasn't going anywhere --

I began writing down some of the incidents, they're not really incidents though, more of a notion/feeling/being told to look at the clock without wanting to know what time it is.

11/28/09 -- 12:34am (holy fuckin shit) the thought in my head at the time was "it can't be this easy" in reference to a project I was working on.

11/28/09 -- 11:11pm this things going to take a couple more fucking hours

12/2/09 -- 11:11pm - it's weird, it can't be real, but it is. It is.

12/4/09 -- 12:12am -- working on a drawing of 46&2, all this punishment leads to a reward of some sort, some day, maybe?

12/10/09 -- 2:22pm -- But I forgot my pen

12/15/09 -- 15:15pm -- (holy fuckin shit) the computer incident I mention on the 5:11/7:31/9:51 post

12/19/09 -- 1:11pm -- John Cougar Mellancamp on Lazer 99.3, nothing about this makes any sense.

12/20/09 -- 12:34am -- a strange twist in a new story that made absolutely no sense, but at the same time made perfect sense and was clear as day.

12/22/09 -- 10:10pm -- work, work, work, if you don't do the work nothing will ever get done.

12/23/09 -- 11:11 -- something about Saturday (I cant read my writing)

12/24/09 -- 2:34 in the AM apparently

12/28/09 -- 2:43 of all times, some sort of shift, change, new direction, new layer of complexity perhaps, I dont know.

12/29/09 -- 12:34 HOLY FUCKIN SHIT, the sound of madness

I realize none of this means anything and a person can stand in front of a clock waiting for the certain times to come around, but thats not how it works. This sort of thing can also make someone crazy, do stupid shit, hurt themselves/others for absolutely no reason, isolation, decimation, dislocation, in temptation and so on. At the same time this "thing" creates alternatives that can be very positive and have the potential to be very creative and it's just good advice to direct any sort pent up rage that this thing may cause in a positive manner. The bad, has the potential to be very bad I fear, but if this is true then the good has the potential to be very, very good.

Should thoughts like "hit the cat, kick the dog, make fun of/hit/abuse" someone pop into your head, which I can assure you they will, DO NOT entertain them. A few months ago they were popping into mine and I discarded them immediately and went drawing pictures, writing stories, or singing jerk-off, maybe occasionally smoking a little weed, but not getting shitfaced on Vodka or sniffing up a bunch of pills, that way when the circle came around again in slightly different/more intense form i knew enough not to let it get to me.

*this may not even be true, I don't know because I did not want to, nor will I, go there* The way this thing may work is if you entertain those sorts of thoughts it will make you like them/want to pursue them for reasons you can't even explain. I don't know if thats true but it seems like it may be logical.

Oh these little times and dates I posted up here from a few months ago don't really mean much and I realize that. It's just another step down the rabbit hole. I'm probably going go Timefuck the 09-10 hockey page in a little bit if only because that seems like the place to do it, and in case anyone is wondering the only reason i'm writing any of this such shit is so that are people that are getting these little "wake up calls" they'll know they're not going crazy, you still can't really talk about it with anyone, but..... well I dont know, interpret it in your own way I suppose.

The reason being that this thing infuses it's way into real life, an easier way of saying might just be to say that I'm insane, and that is likely the case, but in the real world a person can only be considered insane if they are a danger to themselves or others (which I am not), if their friends/family/co-workers etc say they are (which they do not) and if they are incapable of keeping themselves alive. Hold down a job, pay your bills, keep relations with friends and family positive and if you choose to run be careful you don't end up under a bridge somewhere.

Do not let this thing consume your life, otherwise I'm pretty sure it will consume your life. Live your life with it, and if it's leading you in a good direction follow it, if not, well I don't know what to say because mine seems to be leading me in a positive direction so crazy or not I'm going to follow it.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:10 PM   #46
On Probation

you know nothing about me
Old 03-02-2010, 04:16 PM   #47
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayBourque777 View Post
"Don't even know what that means but remember to write it down" I still don't really know what that means but I have a few different ideas, the following I thought at one time was, but now I don't think is, at least not for me.

Late last spring/early summer was when I said aloud ---- "Ok i believe you, something, it whatever the fuck you are is there. I believe it. Now show me something" --- it began gradually without me really noticing, and looking back I see it's been there the whole time, in a way, maybe. By November I didn't know what the fuck was going on and it was scaring/confusing me in ways I didn't understand, making me crazy for lack of a better word. On 11/27/09 I asked it to go away for a little while. The next day it revealed to me that - It was in charge and It wasn't going anywhere --

I began writing down some of the incidents, they're not really incidents though, more of a notion/feeling/being told to look at the clock without wanting to know what time it is.

11/28/09 -- 12:34am (holy fuckin shit) the thought in my head at the time was "it can't be this easy" in reference to a project I was working on.

11/28/09 -- 11:11pm this things going to take a couple more fucking hours

12/2/09 -- 11:11pm - it's weird, it can't be real, but it is. It is.

12/4/09 -- 12:12am -- working on a drawing of 46&2, all this punishment leads to a reward of some sort, some day, maybe?

12/10/09 -- 2:22pm -- But I forgot my pen

12/15/09 -- 15:15pm -- (holy fuckin shit) the computer incident I mention on the 5:11/7:31/9:51 post

12/19/09 -- 1:11pm -- John Cougar Mellancamp on Lazer 99.3, nothing about this makes any sense.

12/20/09 -- 12:34am -- a strange twist in a new story that made absolutely no sense, but at the same time made perfect sense and was clear as day.

12/22/09 -- 10:10pm -- work, work, work, if you don't do the work nothing will ever get done.

12/23/09 -- 11:11 -- something about Saturday (I cant read my writing)

12/24/09 -- 2:34 in the AM apparently

12/28/09 -- 2:43 of all times, some sort of shift, change, new direction, new layer of complexity perhaps, I dont know.

12/29/09 -- 12:34 HOLY FUCKIN SHIT, the sound of madness

I realize none of this means anything and a person can stand in front of a clock waiting for the certain times to come around, but thats not how it works. This sort of thing can also make someone crazy, do stupid shit, hurt themselves/others for absolutely no reason, isolation, decimation, dislocation, in temptation and so on. At the same time this "thing" creates alternatives that can be very positive and have the potential to be very creative and it's just good advice to direct any sort pent up rage that this thing may cause in a positive manner. The bad, has the potential to be very bad I fear, but if this is true then the good has the potential to be very, very good.

Should thoughts like "hit the cat, kick the dog, make fun of/hit/abuse" someone pop into your head, which I can assure you they will, DO NOT entertain them. A few months ago they were popping into mine and I discarded them immediately and went drawing pictures, writing stories, or singing jerk-off, maybe occasionally smoking a little weed, but not getting shitfaced on Vodka or sniffing up a bunch of pills, that way when the circle came around again in slightly different/more intense form i knew enough not to let it get to me.

*this may not even be true, I don't know because I did not want to, nor will I, go there* The way this thing may work is if you entertain those sorts of thoughts it will make you like them/want to pursue them for reasons you can't even explain. I don't know if thats true but it seems like it may be logical.

Oh these little times and dates I posted up here from a few months ago don't really mean much and I realize that. It's just another step down the rabbit hole. I'm probably going go Timefuck the 09-10 hockey page in a little bit if only because that seems like the place to do it, and in case anyone is wondering the only reason i'm writing any of this such shit is so that are people that are getting these little "wake up calls" they'll know they're not going crazy, you still can't really talk about it with anyone, but..... well I dont know, interpret it in your own way I suppose.

The reason being that this thing infuses it's way into real life, an easier way of saying might just be to say that I'm insane, and that is likely the case, but in the real world a person can only be considered insane if they are a danger to themselves or others (which I am not), if their friends/family/co-workers etc say they are (which they do not) and if they are incapable of keeping themselves alive. Hold down a job, pay your bills, keep relations with friends and family positive and if you choose to run be careful you don't end up under a bridge somewhere.

Do not let this thing consume your life, otherwise I'm pretty sure it will consume your life. Live your life with it, and if it's leading you in a good direction follow it, if not, well I don't know what to say because mine seems to be leading me in a positive direction so crazy or not I'm going to follow it.

Wow. This is really something else.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:12 PM   #48
On Probation

Yesterday I dropped off a letter to 99.3 a local radio station that helped me out recently. In the letter I flat out claimed, among other things that I am some sort of cross between Hunter S. Thompson and Maynard James Keenan. I also included several of those pictures I drew. When I went out there to drop it off Monday night it was past business hours so I had to leave it in a bucket of ice melt outside the front door.

The next morning I called the morning DJ and told her I left her a present outside and that she should send someone out to get it. She half-jokingly asked if it was ticking or if there was a white powder inside and I was like, no, I drew you some pictures and wrote you a letter. She asked if she could read it on the air if anything interesting was in it, and I said sure just as long as you don't say my name, then she asked if I was nuts and was like yes, absolutely.

She played that whole goddamn interview on the air, then about a half hour later came on and read part of that letter
"I've heard people say that you don't need to prove anything to anyone -- until recently I suppose I believed that but I now realize that everything has to be proven. So when I go making the claim that I am some sort of cross between Hunter S. Thompson and Maynard James Keenan I don't expect you to believe it nor will I be able to prove it, but I will offer somewhat of an explanation as to why I have the potential to become that in the near future"

Then she went on to say "these drawings here look like maps of some sort, I'm going to read you guys something off of one of them -- come embrace my- desire to - come embrace my - desire to - feel the rythym - to - feel connected - enough to step aside and - weep like a widow - to - feel inspired - to - fathom the power - to witness the beauty - bathe in the fountain - to swing on the spiral. -- I don't know you guys this guy sounded sane on the phone but this stuff here is that thin, thin line between genius and insanity."

It was pretty neat, I announced to the world on the radio that I was the next Hunter S. Thompson except I am of the same design of Maynard James Keenan.

You don't go around making claims that you are of the same design of Maynard James Keenan unless you are.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:13 PM   #49
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisu View Post
I miss being as crazy as that guy. How the hell did I ever get "sane" anyway?
You poor fool, why would you ever get "sane" HST and MJK never got sane and look where it landed them.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:03 PM   #50
seeyouauntie

Bincount™: 8695

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayBourque777 View Post

You don't go around making claims that you are of the same design of Maynard James Keenan unless you are.

The same logic can be said for the crazy homeless guy downtown claiming he is jesus christ.

Not to scare you, but your number here is 2875169, i think you should take that as a warning.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: