opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Upcoming and Unreleased
User Name
Password
Old 05-15-2006, 06:13 AM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Music Video?

I haven't been checking the forums as much lately, but I have yet to see any news regarding the music video. It's a little weird that it still isnt out yet. Has Tool mentioned anything as far as a release date is concerned?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 07:27 AM   #2
The most Bosnianest of us all

Bincount™: 4279
Re: Music Video?

No.

I'm thinking it should be released when the DVD is. As in no official release to stations.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:30 AM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0stabear
I haven't been checking the forums as much lately, but I have yet to see any news regarding the music video. It's a little weird that it still isnt out yet. Has Tool mentioned anything as far as a release date is concerned?
The front "NEWS" page of this site mentions something about the video. It might be released on DVD format. IF June 6, 2006 comes around & Tool releases the Vicarious video and not the live DVD from 4 years ago; I am going to be highly disappointed.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:40 PM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 467

On that note, if they EVER release the live DVD from the Lateralus tour, I'll probably drop over dead from shock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StereoScopicLenses
The front "NEWS" page of this site mentions something about the video. It might be released on DVD format. IF June 6, 2006 comes around & Tool releases the Vicarious video and not the live DVD from 4 years ago; I am going to be highly disappointed.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: