Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
NaCr0
04-24-2006, 02:07 AM

Well i rang up to order my 10,000 Days copy at my local Music store and the bloke said

"Did you want the limited edition ?"

Of course i said "YES?@#%"

What will be on the limited edition ?
Old 04-24-2006, 02:07 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Limited Edition

Well i rang up to order my 10,000 Days copy at my local Music store and the bloke said

"Did you want the limited edition ?"

Of course i said "YES?@#%"

What will be on the limited edition ?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
fault's Avatar fault
04-24-2006, 02:27 AM

A bonus cigarette lighter that you can wave around at the concert during Wings (pt1). Or a Tool branded cockring.

But to be serious for a moment, i have no idea. I think you're the first to mention an LE version.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:27 AM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 18
Re: Pre Ordered my 'Limited Edition'

A bonus cigarette lighter that you can wave around at the concert during Wings (pt1). Or a Tool branded cockring.

But to be serious for a moment, i have no idea. I think you're the first to mention an LE version.
04-24-2006, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fault

I know you're joking, but I bet it is something along the lines of "little crappy piece of merchandise I don't want" rather than "additional music."
Old 04-24-2006, 02:34 AM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fault

I know you're joking, but I bet it is something along the lines of "little crappy piece of merchandise I don't want" rather than "additional music."
franklin
04-24-2006, 06:38 AM

While i forget the name of what they are exactly, those goggle things would cost a bit extra to get into the cover, so perhaps they are part of a 'limited edition' run?

i sure as hell know i wouldn't wanna work for the printer who had to pump them out :/
Old 04-24-2006, 06:38 AM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

While i forget the name of what they are exactly, those goggle things would cost a bit extra to get into the cover, so perhaps they are part of a 'limited edition' run?

i sure as hell know i wouldn't wanna work for the printer who had to pump them out :/
deaf
04-24-2006, 12:01 PM

go to emp.de... front page (german shop)

they say something of a limited edition (1500) with a din a1 poster... click the link... theres like a bigger box below the cd case... seen that before?

if yes sorry... i didn't
Old 04-24-2006, 12:01 PM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Limited Edition

go to emp.de... front page (german shop)

they say something of a limited edition (1500) with a din a1 poster... click the link... theres like a bigger box below the cd case... seen that before?

if yes sorry... i didn't
BlairLicksTaint's Avatar BlairLicksTaint
04-24-2006, 12:04 PM

can someone post a link? I'm lazy
Old 04-24-2006, 12:04 PM   #6
Level 7 - Loquacious

Location: I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.
Bincount™: 69
Re: ltd edition

04-24-2006, 12:04 PM

*gasp*

Free stuff with the music? tool have just gone all out this time. I have no room for a poster on my wall... hmmm... lame
"10, 000 Days was everything I wanted Lateralus to be. When I first got it [Lateralus] I felt it was a very very good album but no way up there with my favourites. Then 10, 000 Days came and it was like 'woah'."
Old 04-24-2006, 12:04 PM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 192

*gasp*

Free stuff with the music? tool have just gone all out this time. I have no room for a poster on my wall... hmmm... lame
"10, 000 Days was everything I wanted Lateralus to be. When I first got it [Lateralus] I felt it was a very very good album but no way up there with my favourites. Then 10, 000 Days came and it was like 'woah'."
deaf
04-24-2006, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairLicksTaint
whenever i post a link... it says... "service temporarily unavailable"... sorry
Old 04-24-2006, 12:05 PM   #8
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairLicksTaint
whenever i post a link... it says... "service temporarily unavailable"... sorry
Cucumber_11's Avatar Cucumber_11
04-24-2006, 12:07 PM

I got that too. They are editing the site so we can't post links to leaked shyte?
Old 04-24-2006, 12:07 PM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

I got that too. They are editing the site so we can't post links to leaked shyte?
bozziodrummer000's Avatar bozziodrummer000
04-24-2006, 12:07 PM

nice...good find
And I become the Night Man...
Old 04-24-2006, 12:07 PM   #10
Fighter of the Night Man

Bincount™: 8520

nice...good find
And I become the Night Man...
deaf
04-24-2006, 12:09 PM

ok... i just saw... that poster thing... they say it's exclusivly at emp.de.... but we stil have the box
Old 04-24-2006, 12:09 PM   #11
Level 4 - Thinker

ok... i just saw... that poster thing... they say it's exclusivly at emp.de.... but we stil have the box
Parabolee
04-24-2006, 12:15 PM

Ok here's a bad Bablefish translation, interesting. Have any of you seen the pics of Joshe Home in the studio when recording 10KD? -

In the InterNet the wildest rumors circulate to the new album the California cult volume for months. Of guest appearances of a Josh Homme (Q.O.T.S.A.) or Scott shipowner (ex-Kyuss) is there the speech. In addition it is the last Tool Epos, since singer Maynard is mutated to the Jesus Freak. All Bloedsinn, as rausstellt itself now. Because "gets along 10,000 days" completely without guests and without Bible-pious texts. But however with eleven pieces, which offer everything in scarcely 76 minutes, which constitutes this volume: A Gebraeu from progressive skirt, Metal and dark sound painting. With razor-sharp Stakkato guitars, groovigem killer bass, whipping Doublebass Drum and a singer, who rueberkommt so expressiv, as if it would concern its life. Which perhaps also does it. Because in the complex pieces, which last up to eleven minutes, the mysterioese history of a modern Jesus figure is told. A rescuer, who is to release the world from George W. Bush, right mass media and multinational large concerns - with this task however is completely overtaxed. Whether now a Parodie on the current religion illusion in the USA ist(Stichwort: Intelligently Design) or pure culture pessimism - only Tool know. (Marcel differently/03.04.2006)
Old 04-24-2006, 12:15 PM   #12
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Ok here's a bad Bablefish translation, interesting. Have any of you seen the pics of Joshe Home in the studio when recording 10KD? -

In the InterNet the wildest rumors circulate to the new album the California cult volume for months. Of guest appearances of a Josh Homme (Q.O.T.S.A.) or Scott shipowner (ex-Kyuss) is there the speech. In addition it is the last Tool Epos, since singer Maynard is mutated to the Jesus Freak. All Bloedsinn, as rausstellt itself now. Because "gets along 10,000 days" completely without guests and without Bible-pious texts. But however with eleven pieces, which offer everything in scarcely 76 minutes, which constitutes this volume: A Gebraeu from progressive skirt, Metal and dark sound painting. With razor-sharp Stakkato guitars, groovigem killer bass, whipping Doublebass Drum and a singer, who rueberkommt so expressiv, as if it would concern its life. Which perhaps also does it. Because in the complex pieces, which last up to eleven minutes, the mysterioese history of a modern Jesus figure is told. A rescuer, who is to release the world from George W. Bush, right mass media and multinational large concerns - with this task however is completely overtaxed. Whether now a Parodie on the current religion illusion in the USA ist(Stichwort: Intelligently Design) or pure culture pessimism - only Tool know. (Marcel differently/03.04.2006)
deaf
04-24-2006, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabolee

yes, they've been on adams myspace.. or still are , don't know... i think he stood together with maynard in front of an alleged saddam hussein poster
Old 04-24-2006, 12:19 PM   #13
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:

yes, they've been on adams myspace.. or still are , don't know... i think he stood together with maynard in front of an alleged saddam hussein poster
Parabolee
04-24-2006, 12:19 PM

They also have an interview. Again bad translation, I havn't read this yet myself. may be old.
They are those volume of the contradictions: A quartet from Los Angeles, which enjoys itself dearest hidden behind its music, complete anonymity and places the art over the commerce. Tool are simultaneous in addition, skirt star, which convert millions of CDs and which largest arenas of the world fill. A discrepancy, which becomes more obvious the publication of the fourth album "10,000 days", because ever. Because with their first sign of life since "Lateralus" singer Maynard Keenan, guitarist Adam Jones, bassist Justin Chancellor and Drummer Danny Carrey goes once more on radical coursecourse course. Thus the complete album is introduced to the few journalists, who become certified after signing a sidelong contract the interview, but neither communicated Song nor album titles. Allegedly, so May pool of broadcasting corporations, because they are so far not yet and one rather nothing, when somewhat wrong would like to make public. Which sounds logical, but is not. Because why volume goes on Promo route, if it liked to apply no product? An insanity, which arranges all involved ones to understandingless head vibrating. The disk company because of the horrenden costs of such Trips, the volume because of the coming to a hold interviews with disturbed press representatives, and the latters, because they feel directly demonstrated. Because May pool of broadcasting corporations and Danny are silent themselves over contents and texts of the new work out, which only days is baptized later on "10,000 days". A title, which seems just as kryptisch as the story, which extends over altogether eleven pieces: A main character is more enlightened, liberal US American. One, that the daily murders on the television observed ("I need tons watch things from the A good, save distance"), but is so blunted the fact that he feels thereby nothing more actually already resulted and its lethargy. "If I could, I would wish it all away", is called it in the second Song, which (places itself in such a way later out) carries the name "Jambi". To something strange happens: It experiences a kind intuition and becomes the rescuer of mankind. Only that he does not clear-come so at all with this role. "A visits heavy burdon tons the one", is called it in "Rosetta stoned". And then? White noise. Voice tangle. The large Grollen. All in the final "Viginti tres". Confronted with it, May pool of broadcasting corporations goes into the artistic defensive: "I refuse explaining the texts in any form. Completely simply, because I would like that itself everyone, which hears the album, makes its own picture and not with a prefabricated opinion to the thing near-gone. Because if you explain everything exactly, you destroy also the stretching to it. Thus give to the people no assistance. Those do not need it at all. If they want to recognize somewhat, they do also." Music for self experience and mirror-image-ritual journey to a higher consciousness condition. A beginning, which fits perfectly the conversion. Because in music is "10,000 days" once more the full progressive skirt board, which might prepare each King Crimson fan damp panties. With epischen pieces, which last up to eleven minutes, and from several parts in styles of a Suite exist.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:19 PM   #14
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

They also have an interview. Again bad translation, I havn't read this yet myself. may be old.
They are those volume of the contradictions: A quartet from Los Angeles, which enjoys itself dearest hidden behind its music, complete anonymity and places the art over the commerce. Tool are simultaneous in addition, skirt star, which convert millions of CDs and which largest arenas of the world fill. A discrepancy, which becomes more obvious the publication of the fourth album "10,000 days", because ever. Because with their first sign of life since "Lateralus" singer Maynard Keenan, guitarist Adam Jones, bassist Justin Chancellor and Drummer Danny Carrey goes once more on radical coursecourse course. Thus the complete album is introduced to the few journalists, who become certified after signing a sidelong contract the interview, but neither communicated Song nor album titles. Allegedly, so May pool of broadcasting corporations, because they are so far not yet and one rather nothing, when somewhat wrong would like to make public. Which sounds logical, but is not. Because why volume goes on Promo route, if it liked to apply no product? An insanity, which arranges all involved ones to understandingless head vibrating. The disk company because of the horrenden costs of such Trips, the volume because of the coming to a hold interviews with disturbed press representatives, and the latters, because they feel directly demonstrated. Because May pool of broadcasting corporations and Danny are silent themselves over contents and texts of the new work out, which only days is baptized later on "10,000 days". A title, which seems just as kryptisch as the story, which extends over altogether eleven pieces: A main character is more enlightened, liberal US American. One, that the daily murders on the television observed ("I need tons watch things from the A good, save distance"), but is so blunted the fact that he feels thereby nothing more actually already resulted and its lethargy. "If I could, I would wish it all away", is called it in the second Song, which (places itself in such a way later out) carries the name "Jambi". To something strange happens: It experiences a kind intuition and becomes the rescuer of mankind. Only that he does not clear-come so at all with this role. "A visits heavy burdon tons the one", is called it in "Rosetta stoned". And then? White noise. Voice tangle. The large Grollen. All in the final "Viginti tres". Confronted with it, May pool of broadcasting corporations goes into the artistic defensive: "I refuse explaining the texts in any form. Completely simply, because I would like that itself everyone, which hears the album, makes its own picture and not with a prefabricated opinion to the thing near-gone. Because if you explain everything exactly, you destroy also the stretching to it. Thus give to the people no assistance. Those do not need it at all. If they want to recognize somewhat, they do also." Music for self experience and mirror-image-ritual journey to a higher consciousness condition. A beginning, which fits perfectly the conversion. Because in music is "10,000 days" once more the full progressive skirt board, which might prepare each King Crimson fan damp panties. With epischen pieces, which last up to eleven minutes, and from several parts in styles of a Suite exist.
Parabolee
04-24-2006, 12:20 PM

Part 2 -

That contrary to Yes or Emerson, Lake & Palmer operated no instrumentale self satisfaction here, but with bang-industrial union-sharp-edged bass, dry Drums, razor-sharp guitar salvos and manischem singing a dark-threatening Torso is only sworn to. With endless, spherical Intros/Outros, radio play-like Interludes, Tribal rhythms and always new, adventurous style and speed changes. A music, which takes, once strongly on the head places and then - toward end - abruptly back into the reality dismisses its listener equal with the first chords imprisoned. Naturally with numerous question marks and the probably calculated inability to be able to process the experienced also only halfway. Which according to May pool of broadcasting corporations however the straight fun is to it: "the journey is the goal. And the mad is that this music releases other feelings and thoughts with each humans. It is like an aphrodisiac." A mental door opener. Either to the purposeful reality escape or but to a sharpened consciousness. With which is clear, where Tool stand today: They are long no more part of the MTV landscape, among which they still initial/at the beginning of the ' 90's with revolutionary animation videos ("Prison sex", "Stinkfist") ranked, and also not more Galionsfigur American alternative skirt. If they separate the juvenile skirt arena long left, because them, thus May pool of broadcasting corporations, with center 40 simply no longer to it to belong. "I do not know, what proceeds in the head of a 21-jaehrigen. And honestly said, I would like also at all ", do not set the schmaechtige, small singer. "this generation does not have respect for the mental property of others. It takes itself simply, which wants it and should not ready to honor accordingly. Which for us as volume only no problem is, because we make our money with live-spielen. From disk sales alone we could not survive." Which with the reason might be, why Tool ever more one to mature themselves, adult closer public bring. Evenly, by concentrating on albums instead of Singles, no radio Edits and hardly still video makes, and the urge after conquest of new markets and groups of buyers long ad acta put: "in former times were we the opinion the fact that success can be read off from turnover figures and it is to that extent important to sell from each new album according to more numbers of items. But that is in times, since the conversions in such a manner are in the cellar, simply Bloedsinn. To that extent we concentrate on the stage - and on the public, which we already reached." The Bekehrung of the Bekehrten. Or the cult status as status Quo. with which great can live the four - and their heroes of King Crimson whether voluntary or not, on the heels is close. A train of thought, which releases for the first time such a thing with May pool of broadcasting corporations like a fine smile. "I resisted for many years with hands and feet this term", set he. "however if one takes it literally, thus as skirt music with a beginning, which leads the listener on a new level, then probably applies that. Whereby the question arises whether we should not develop for it a new term. One without negative meaning. Because we do not want that someone says: "Tool are progressive skirt", and automatically of Styx thinks. Thus we have to do now really nothing. Also not with Yes or genesis. Around God will." And in such a way the back meditation on old beginnings and forms serves only a goal: The demarcation of the musical here and now, with that can begin and want May pool of broadcasting corporations & CO after own stating nothing (more) -. They show up angewidert from the Punk/Pop boom over volume like simple one plan, Sum 41 or Avril Lavigne. Credit no more understanding for Casting-show, Boybands, Retro Rocker or HipHopper and do not withdraw themselves logically ever into their niche, with their music and a small circle from Gleichgesinnten. "I buy still many CDs, however hardly become acquainted with still new things, already at all by the media", do not betray May pool of broadcasting corporations. Momentarily it schwaermt particularly for the volume autolux from Los Angeles. Colleague Danny against it for Isis and Mastodon, with which it - naturally - is also friendly. But otherwise Tool stand just as alone on far corridor as when their establishment before 16 years. They fit into no musical category, are no medium or critic favourites (for which they ensure), but give themselves preferably unnahbar and inaccessible. It is, for the avowed fan, that spends the appropriate time and MUSE, in order intensively in its sound art, its symbol-pregnant Artwork and their dark morbiden itself tie-clip to in-think. For which also the majority that altogether three years, which have it at "10,000 days" trade ELT, draufgegangen are. "we leave ourselves simple time, so that everything is also really correct. And thus Danny applies to all subranges ". "Adam is a learned commercial artist and worries about the Covergestaltung and the videos, which lasts eternally. And the music is based on several thousand hours of Jams, which we took up and then pieced together. As in a large puzzle ". That they present starting from at the beginning of June also again to live. With three resounding concerts in Hamburg (06.06.), Berlin (07,06.) and Duesseldorf (08,06.) as well as two open airs (skirt at the ring, skirt in the park). "actually only one apology is, around a few plays of the football WM to see to be able", admits Danny plainly. "we have maps for England against Paraguay, for which we paid a heath money. Hopefully is worthwhile oneself also." Tool and football? Progressive skirt and La Ola waves? Still another gaping discrepancy. But times honestly: What is already normal to these kauzigen volume? About that May pool of broadcasting corporations operates in the meantime its own weingut in the proximity of Phoenix/Arizona? Or that all four members began at the latest since the five-year law case with its ex label zoo record (1996-2001) to be concerned with Nebenprojekten and secondary volume? Not really. Whereby all are not equally successful. Drummer Danny trommelt for example already for years for the chaos Rocker of Pigmy Love Circus, with which he took up also several plates. However without leaving lasting impression. Exactly as with its electronics trip zaum, which already failed after few months - because the Keyboarder rather anheuerte with Guns N'Roses. And it calls its current project Volto, which is still in the deer acre aluminum stage, smiling "jazz fusion Extravaganza". Completely differently May pool of broadcasting corporations. The schmaechtige Kerlchen provided end of the ' 90's a lucrative second support leg with A Perfect Circle. An all star troop around the guitarist Billy Howerdel, that besides to James Iha (ex-Smashing Pumpkins), Jeordie White (ex-Marilyn Manson) and Josh Freese (ex-Vandals) belonged, and noms "(2000)," Thirteenth step "(2003) and" eMOTIVe "(2004) three celebrated albums submitted with" Mer the de. The further future seems unclear: Howerdel takes up a straight solo album, the remainder of the troop works to new volume, and Keenan refuses jedwede statement to the conditions of the things. "let us about Tool talk. But are we here." Typically...
Old 04-24-2006, 12:20 PM   #15
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Part 2 -

That contrary to Yes or Emerson, Lake & Palmer operated no instrumentale self satisfaction here, but with bang-industrial union-sharp-edged bass, dry Drums, razor-sharp guitar salvos and manischem singing a dark-threatening Torso is only sworn to. With endless, spherical Intros/Outros, radio play-like Interludes, Tribal rhythms and always new, adventurous style and speed changes. A music, which takes, once strongly on the head places and then - toward end - abruptly back into the reality dismisses its listener equal with the first chords imprisoned. Naturally with numerous question marks and the probably calculated inability to be able to process the experienced also only halfway. Which according to May pool of broadcasting corporations however the straight fun is to it: "the journey is the goal. And the mad is that this music releases other feelings and thoughts with each humans. It is like an aphrodisiac." A mental door opener. Either to the purposeful reality escape or but to a sharpened consciousness. With which is clear, where Tool stand today: They are long no more part of the MTV landscape, among which they still initial/at the beginning of the ' 90's with revolutionary animation videos ("Prison sex", "Stinkfist") ranked, and also not more Galionsfigur American alternative skirt. If they separate the juvenile skirt arena long left, because them, thus May pool of broadcasting corporations, with center 40 simply no longer to it to belong. "I do not know, what proceeds in the head of a 21-jaehrigen. And honestly said, I would like also at all ", do not set the schmaechtige, small singer. "this generation does not have respect for the mental property of others. It takes itself simply, which wants it and should not ready to honor accordingly. Which for us as volume only no problem is, because we make our money with live-spielen. From disk sales alone we could not survive." Which with the reason might be, why Tool ever more one to mature themselves, adult closer public bring. Evenly, by concentrating on albums instead of Singles, no radio Edits and hardly still video makes, and the urge after conquest of new markets and groups of buyers long ad acta put: "in former times were we the opinion the fact that success can be read off from turnover figures and it is to that extent important to sell from each new album according to more numbers of items. But that is in times, since the conversions in such a manner are in the cellar, simply Bloedsinn. To that extent we concentrate on the stage - and on the public, which we already reached." The Bekehrung of the Bekehrten. Or the cult status as status Quo. with which great can live the four - and their heroes of King Crimson whether voluntary or not, on the heels is close. A train of thought, which releases for the first time such a thing with May pool of broadcasting corporations like a fine smile. "I resisted for many years with hands and feet this term", set he. "however if one takes it literally, thus as skirt music with a beginning, which leads the listener on a new level, then probably applies that. Whereby the question arises whether we should not develop for it a new term. One without negative meaning. Because we do not want that someone says: "Tool are progressive skirt", and automatically of Styx thinks. Thus we have to do now really nothing. Also not with Yes or genesis. Around God will." And in such a way the back meditation on old beginnings and forms serves only a goal: The demarcation of the musical here and now, with that can begin and want May pool of broadcasting corporations & CO after own stating nothing (more) -. They show up angewidert from the Punk/Pop boom over volume like simple one plan, Sum 41 or Avril Lavigne. Credit no more understanding for Casting-show, Boybands, Retro Rocker or HipHopper and do not withdraw themselves logically ever into their niche, with their music and a small circle from Gleichgesinnten. "I buy still many CDs, however hardly become acquainted with still new things, already at all by the media", do not betray May pool of broadcasting corporations. Momentarily it schwaermt particularly for the volume autolux from Los Angeles. Colleague Danny against it for Isis and Mastodon, with which it - naturally - is also friendly. But otherwise Tool stand just as alone on far corridor as when their establishment before 16 years. They fit into no musical category, are no medium or critic favourites (for which they ensure), but give themselves preferably unnahbar and inaccessible. It is, for the avowed fan, that spends the appropriate time and MUSE, in order intensively in its sound art, its symbol-pregnant Artwork and their dark morbiden itself tie-clip to in-think. For which also the majority that altogether three years, which have it at "10,000 days" trade ELT, draufgegangen are. "we leave ourselves simple time, so that everything is also really correct. And thus Danny applies to all subranges ". "Adam is a learned commercial artist and worries about the Covergestaltung and the videos, which lasts eternally. And the music is based on several thousand hours of Jams, which we took up and then pieced together. As in a large puzzle ". That they present starting from at the beginning of June also again to live. With three resounding concerts in Hamburg (06.06.), Berlin (07,06.) and Duesseldorf (08,06.) as well as two open airs (skirt at the ring, skirt in the park). "actually only one apology is, around a few plays of the football WM to see to be able", admits Danny plainly. "we have maps for England against Paraguay, for which we paid a heath money. Hopefully is worthwhile oneself also." Tool and football? Progressive skirt and La Ola waves? Still another gaping discrepancy. But times honestly: What is already normal to these kauzigen volume? About that May pool of broadcasting corporations operates in the meantime its own weingut in the proximity of Phoenix/Arizona? Or that all four members began at the latest since the five-year law case with its ex label zoo record (1996-2001) to be concerned with Nebenprojekten and secondary volume? Not really. Whereby all are not equally successful. Drummer Danny trommelt for example already for years for the chaos Rocker of Pigmy Love Circus, with which he took up also several plates. However without leaving lasting impression. Exactly as with its electronics trip zaum, which already failed after few months - because the Keyboarder rather anheuerte with Guns N'Roses. And it calls its current project Volto, which is still in the deer acre aluminum stage, smiling "jazz fusion Extravaganza". Completely differently May pool of broadcasting corporations. The schmaechtige Kerlchen provided end of the ' 90's a lucrative second support leg with A Perfect Circle. An all star troop around the guitarist Billy Howerdel, that besides to James Iha (ex-Smashing Pumpkins), Jeordie White (ex-Marilyn Manson) and Josh Freese (ex-Vandals) belonged, and noms "(2000)," Thirteenth step "(2003) and" eMOTIVe "(2004) three celebrated albums submitted with" Mer the de. The further future seems unclear: Howerdel takes up a straight solo album, the remainder of the troop works to new volume, and Keenan refuses jedwede statement to the conditions of the things. "let us about Tool talk. But are we here." Typically...
04-24-2006, 12:22 PM

Quote:
"let us about Tool talk. But are we here."
Gotta love Babelfish. Does semantics mean nothing to these people?!
Old 04-24-2006, 12:22 PM   #16
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
"let us about Tool talk. But are we here."
Gotta love Babelfish. Does semantics mean nothing to these people?!
deaf
04-24-2006, 01:10 PM

its for free here too....

again... whats that box... ?
Old 04-24-2006, 01:10 PM   #17
Level 4 - Thinker

its for free here too....

again... whats that box... ?
SpiralOutKeepGoing's Avatar SpiralOutKeepGoing
04-24-2006, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaf
I don't see any box. All I see is the album cover and a picture of the free poster that you get with them. No box.
Old 04-24-2006, 04:52 PM   #18
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaf
I don't see any box. All I see is the album cover and a picture of the free poster that you get with them. No box.
September13
04-24-2006, 06:14 PM

Quote:

Haha. That Babelfish translation officially split my guts "Right in two".
Old 04-24-2006, 06:14 PM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:

Haha. That Babelfish translation officially split my guts "Right in two".
unfnknblvbl's Avatar unfnknblvbl
04-24-2006, 08:49 PM

I'm getting a poster with my album as well, and I'm in Australia...
Old 04-24-2006, 08:49 PM   #20
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

I'm getting a poster with my album as well, and I'm in Australia...
molehill's Avatar molehill
04-24-2006, 09:11 PM

I'm in Australia, but no mention of a poster was made. However I do get an official Maynard-Cockring and the Middle-Digit of Christ.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:11 PM   #21
On Probation

Bincount™: 715

I'm in Australia, but no mention of a poster was made. However I do get an official Maynard-Cockring and the Middle-Digit of Christ.
mmortal03's Avatar mmortal03
04-24-2006, 10:35 PM

Lol, Reeder means shipowner in German, so Scott Reeder translated as Scott shipowner. You guys should check out his new album. Great stuff.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:35 PM   #22

Bincount™: 12

Lol, Reeder means shipowner in German, so Scott Reeder translated as Scott shipowner. You guys should check out his new album. Great stuff.
ladiatia's Avatar ladiatia
04-24-2006, 11:07 PM

Japanese fans will get some free stickers at tower records.

Salud!
Old 04-24-2006, 11:07 PM   #23
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

Salud!
MentalMidget's Avatar MentalMidget
04-25-2006, 12:08 AM

Maynard is mutated to the Jesus Freak.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:08 AM   #24
Level 4 - Thinker

Maynard is mutated to the Jesus Freak.
SpiralOutKeepGoing's Avatar SpiralOutKeepGoing
04-25-2006, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiatia

Salud!
already got like 7 of them from a crazy girl at Hot Topic.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:03 AM   #25
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiatia

Salud!
already got like 7 of them from a crazy girl at Hot Topic.
RED_THE_HAT
04-25-2006, 08:59 PM

Was just in contact with Sanity in Devonport, as it turns out, the limited run aint anything to do with the world wide shortage, it is just simply, a special linear digipack of the album, with goggles embedded in it for viewing of the stereoscopic images. The album arrives here on Friday, and all pre orders will be able to pick up their copies most likely on either Friday or Saturday, and all other people who walk in and buy it will be able to buy it on the Monday. That is unless the shops put it out before hand anyway.
Probably old news, but it is news to me.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:59 PM   #26
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6
Limited Edition

Was just in contact with Sanity in Devonport, as it turns out, the limited run aint anything to do with the world wide shortage, it is just simply, a special linear digipack of the album, with goggles embedded in it for viewing of the stereoscopic images. The album arrives here on Friday, and all pre orders will be able to pick up their copies most likely on either Friday or Saturday, and all other people who walk in and buy it will be able to buy it on the Monday. That is unless the shops put it out before hand anyway.
Probably old news, but it is news to me.
FistFck's Avatar FistFck
04-25-2006, 09:01 PM

You Pre-Ordered, right? I hope you get a hold of your copy on Friday man.

Spiral Out.
"Being a rock band that’s arguably offering up some more intelligent processes, we do often get a lot of kids coming up who may not necessarily be the brightest bulbs in the box, who don’t really get it. But if it is to be about ‘hate songs’ well, good for them. Not what I intended, but that’s cool.” mjk
Old 04-25-2006, 09:01 PM   #27
Level 7 - Loquacious

Re: Limited Run

Spiral Out.
"Being a rock band that’s arguably offering up some more intelligent processes, we do often get a lot of kids coming up who may not necessarily be the brightest bulbs in the box, who don’t really get it. But if it is to be about ‘hate songs’ well, good for them. Not what I intended, but that’s cool.” mjk
RED_THE_HAT
04-25-2006, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFck

Spiral Out.
Hell yeah! Pre ordered. Besides that, it is Devonport. Tasmania. People dont like Tool here. They dont even know what music is here. So yeah, I reckon even if they released only one copy here, I'd still get it!! bahahha!!
Old 04-25-2006, 09:03 PM   #28
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:

Spiral Out.
Hell yeah! Pre ordered. Besides that, it is Devonport. Tasmania. People dont like Tool here. They dont even know what music is here. So yeah, I reckon even if they released only one copy here, I'd still get it!! bahahha!!
FistFck's Avatar FistFck
04-25-2006, 09:04 PM

Awesome. My hats off to you (pun intended). I hope you enjoy it over the weekend. You gonna take a drive out to nowhere and listen to it?
Old 04-25-2006, 09:04 PM   #29
Level 7 - Loquacious

Awesome. My hats off to you (pun intended). I hope you enjoy it over the weekend. You gonna take a drive out to nowhere and listen to it?
RED_THE_HAT
04-25-2006, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Hell yeahhh!!!
Old 04-25-2006, 09:31 PM   #30
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Hell yeahhh!!!
FistFck's Avatar FistFck
04-25-2006, 09:33 PM

Great man. Enjoy. Its definately been worth the wait.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:33 PM   #31
Level 7 - Loquacious

Great man. Enjoy. Its definately been worth the wait.
something_Dark's Avatar something_Dark
04-26-2006, 01:17 PM

you all have seen the veiw master like pakageing for 10,000 days right?

with the two glass peices for eyes on the front?

http://i3.tinypic.com/wh1idw.jpg

http://i3.tinypic.com/wh1b80.jpg

those are only made for the first shipment im goning to assume.

if anyone knows more about the limited case please do tell. becauase if they are only a few being made then i need to clean up my AR-15 and stand outside best buy.
on may 1st
Old 04-26-2006, 01:17 PM   #32
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 130
the limited 10,000days case

you all have seen the veiw master like pakageing for 10,000 days right?

with the two glass peices for eyes on the front?

http://i3.tinypic.com/wh1idw.jpg

http://i3.tinypic.com/wh1b80.jpg

those are only made for the first shipment im goning to assume.

if anyone knows more about the limited case please do tell. becauase if they are only a few being made then i need to clean up my AR-15 and stand outside best buy.
on may 1st
paganman7's Avatar paganman7
04-26-2006, 01:18 PM

I don't think these are a limited run, but I certainly could be wrong.
Old 04-26-2006, 01:18 PM   #33
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 10
Re: the limited 10,000days case

I don't think these are a limited run, but I certainly could be wrong.
04-26-2006, 01:18 PM

http://i3.tinypic.com/wh19iq.jpg
Old 04-26-2006, 01:18 PM   #34
Level 7 - Loquacious

http://i3.tinypic.com/wh19iq.jpg
04-26-2006, 01:28 PM

No-one can deny the sexyness of this artwork.

*druel*
Old 04-26-2006, 01:28 PM   #35
Level 7 - Loquacious

No-one can deny the sexyness of this artwork.

*druel*
aeonflux
04-26-2006, 01:32 PM

you have a dirty AR?

it better not be a Colt.

Bushy's or RRA's can be left dirty.

Colts are supposed to be treated like queens.

the lenticular case for aenima was supposedly 'limited edition', its been how many years now and you can still buy it?
Old 04-26-2006, 01:32 PM   #36
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

you have a dirty AR?

it better not be a Colt.

the lenticular case for aenima was supposedly 'limited edition', its been how many years now and you can still buy it?
godhenry
04-26-2006, 01:35 PM

i don't know about anybody else, but i'm reading HARD but subtle sarcasm with the warnings and the glasses and other related "album art." FIRST OFF, this is not a hoax. They are real. BUT imagine: We will look like a bunch of nerds walking around the streets and try to look at the album art through some glasses others are providing. Next thing you know, we will be bumping to each other, bumping to light poles, bumping into the old lady crossing the streets.... it's just a pretty funny scene.

Not saying that I won't use those glasses. But the inherent sacarsm that might exist in these stereoscopic stuffs is making me laughing already. If there were any prank TOOL is trying to pull, it would be these very nerdy looking glasses (btw, they remind me of those glasses they prescribe to the US Marines who have bad eye sights)
Old 04-26-2006, 01:35 PM   #37
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38

i don't know about anybody else, but i'm reading HARD but subtle sarcasm with the warnings and the glasses and other related "album art." FIRST OFF, this is not a hoax. They are real. BUT imagine: We will look like a bunch of nerds walking around the streets and try to look at the album art through some glasses others are providing. Next thing you know, we will be bumping to each other, bumping to light poles, bumping into the old lady crossing the streets.... it's just a pretty funny scene.

Not saying that I won't use those glasses. But the inherent sacarsm that might exist in these stereoscopic stuffs is making me laughing already. If there were any prank TOOL is trying to pull, it would be these very nerdy looking glasses (btw, they remind me of those glasses they prescribe to the US Marines who have bad eye sights)
04-26-2006, 01:37 PM

I see it as a metaphor for television. You look through the goggles and see the "show" (The art has curtains around it). I do have further thoughts to go along with this but i can't articulate them this late in the day. i'm sure i'll be more cohesive in the morning.
Old 04-26-2006, 01:37 PM   #38
Level 7 - Loquacious

I see it as a metaphor for television. You look through the goggles and see the "show" (The art has curtains around it). I do have further thoughts to go along with this but i can't articulate them this late in the day. i'm sure i'll be more cohesive in the morning.
04-26-2006, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeonflux
you have a dirty AR?

it better not be a Colt.

lol. It's a colt and Its very clean. a little dusty cuase it has not bee fired in quite some time. I spose I should have said "load up" my AR-15.

my dad bought another one with the forward assist. and that one is WOW! YOu know how easy it is to make it Full A? I wonder if you can get the three shot burst parts? prolly some redneck gun show.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:35 PM   #39
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeonflux
you have a dirty AR?

it better not be a Colt.

lol. It's a colt and Its very clean. a little dusty cuase it has not bee fired in quite some time. I spose I should have said "load up" my AR-15.

my dad bought another one with the forward assist. and that one is WOW! YOu know how easy it is to make it Full A? I wonder if you can get the three shot burst parts? prolly some redneck gun show.
04-26-2006, 02:41 PM

Do any of you remember those piictures of stereoscopic are back in the early 90's that had at the malls? where you would look at a mess of a picture and then cross your eyes a little and see something 3D? those things scared me. all this talk of looking at two things at once leads me to wonder if the new tool has stereo scopic trick to it.

check out this thread... http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=43606

Ive found that if you play -ions and viginti tres at the same time its well check it out when your day becomes as worthless as mine.

~blu
Old 04-26-2006, 02:41 PM   #40
Level 7 - Loquacious

Do any of you remember those piictures of stereoscopic are back in the early 90's that had at the malls? where you would look at a mess of a picture and then cross your eyes a little and see something 3D? those things scared me. all this talk of looking at two things at once leads me to wonder if the new tool has stereo scopic trick to it.

check out this thread... http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=43606

Ive found that if you play -ions and viginti tres at the same time its well check it out when your day becomes as worthless as mine.

~blu

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply