Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 05. The Pot
User Name
Password
andreagirl
05-09-2006, 09:21 PM

i believe i'm hearing "i won't steep in muddy waters'-reference to kettle/containment---any thoughts on this?
Old 05-09-2006, 09:21 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
lyrics

i believe i'm hearing "i won't steep in muddy waters'-reference to kettle/containment---any thoughts on this?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
CaseLogic
05-09-2006, 10:32 PM

I hear pretty clearly "Eyehole deep in muddy waters" the first time, and eyeballs deep the remaining.

As a sidenote, anyone really listen closely to the second line, and hear "hair" instead of "head"? I almost always hear "You must have been out of your hair", which wouldn't waver in meaning with out of your head.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:32 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Re: lyrics

I hear pretty clearly "Eyehole deep in muddy waters" the first time, and eyeballs deep the remaining.

As a sidenote, anyone really listen closely to the second line, and hear "hair" instead of "head"? I almost always hear "You must have been out of your hair", which wouldn't waver in meaning with out of your head.
Earmuffs
05-10-2006, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseLogic

Exactly---Cause that definitely fits with the next line "......raised the dair". people who think he is saying "...Head/..... Dead " are retarded.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:43 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseLogic

Exactly---Cause that definitely fits with the next line "......raised the dair". people who think he is saying "...Head/..... Dead " are retarded.
andreagirl
05-10-2006, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earmuffs
i hear hair also--but what is dair?
Old 05-10-2006, 08:57 PM   #4
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earmuffs
Terry21's Avatar Terry21
05-12-2006, 02:23 AM

It could be either hair or head.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:23 AM   #5
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 60

It could be either hair or head.
RCBT2000
05-12-2006, 11:00 AM

Is anyone else hearing mighty fingers instead of fatty fingers? It just sounds better that way to me.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:00 AM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Is anyone else hearing mighty fingers instead of fatty fingers? It just sounds better that way to me.
evilprimeval
05-12-2006, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreagirl
The "retarded" comment was projection.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:29 AM   #7
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 7

Quote: