opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 07-24-2007, 03:30 PM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Part of the Creative Process

This is a digital representation I made while planning of a set of paintings I am working on now:

>>>>Digital Painting

I am pretty pleased with the outcome so far since the original idea started out like this:

>>>>Rough Sketch

And then I got bored:

>>>>A Few Photoshop Filters Later

I actually thought getting a stamp made of the bottom right version.

I started roughing in the bottom one in the set a few days ago and have to say the painting is much more stimulating that the digital translation and it isn't even shaded or outlined yet. Unlike my doodles, the shapes and colors in these are very deliberate. Everything is rudimentary because it is meant to symbolize a very rudimentary concept. In the end it is supposed to look like stained glass.

Blah Blah Blah. :)

Thanks for checking them out!
Old 07-24-2007, 05:35 PM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13
Re: Part of the Creative Process

reminds me of stained glass
Old 04-23-2015, 04:32 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Part of the Creative Process

Unlike my doodles, the shapes and colors in these are very deliberate. Everything is rudimentary because it is meant to symbolize a very rudimentary concept. In the end it is supposed to look like stained glass.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: