opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 03-20-2007, 12:48 PM   #41
Banned.

Bincount™: 779
Re: check this out!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEST View Post
well yes...but she is an autist...hope i spelled that right.
She still has to have some more experiance at creativity.
My brother said to me...you can have knowledge from a book.
but experiance...you build that...i guess he is right. :)
The application of knowledge is called wisdom. This girl knows how to paint, she is applying it, she is wise.

See how that works?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:46 PM   #42
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 94

I feel really sorry for her, her talent, a trap.
Old 03-26-2007, 12:43 PM   #43
Banned.

How so?
Old 03-26-2007, 03:58 PM   #44
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5

great stuff and personally being catholic feel shes spreading a great message, anyone who sais shes unoriginal has no idea what thier tlaking about, while many of her paintings are simple nature and animals, shes only 11, children illustrate pure, and uninfected things, her nature drawing were probally just warmups for two of her obviously original Dance of the Mind, and Jesus the missing years(i think the last ones right), i wish i had her creativity, and love for her beliefs, oh and TEST, go screw yourself
Old 03-27-2007, 06:18 AM   #45
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1

:D
Old 03-27-2007, 06:19 AM   #46
Level 7 - Loquacious

oh,Jevons :))
I like your posts...so full of shit :)
Very intelectual...you must be a very smart person.I bow down to you...
Why the FVck is there a debate about a girl that makes pictures that no one here would even think about hanging one of them in their room.
You know...you can say weither you like it or not...that is taste.
But is it good?Does it have real art value?...that is another story...

And oh yeah...i've seen all of you americans are disliking my opinion...Freedom of speech my ass.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:30 AM   #47
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeculiarSatyr View Post
This forum is a place to post your own art.
I LOVE YOUR POST !

THUMBS UP!
Old 03-27-2007, 07:23 AM   #48
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEST View Post
oh,Jevons :))
I like your posts...so full of shit :)
Very intelectual...you must be a very smart person.I bow down to you...
Why the FVck is there a debate about a girl that makes pictures that no one here would even think about hanging one of them in their room.
You know...you can say weither you like it or not...that is taste.
But is it good?Does it have real art value?...that is another story...

And oh yeah...i've seen all of you americans are disliking my opinion...Freedom of speech my ass.
First, i'm Canadian, Toronto is in Canada, and it's the last thing i'd ever claim to be proud of. You think it's shit? Hm? Yeah, picking on a ten-year-old girl is certainly a squeaky clean endeavour, sick fuck. I had the pyramids one downloaded, so don't tell me what the fuck my do's and don'ts are. Point out the shit! Point it out. I dare you. Or, better yet, show me some of your superior art, you know, the one with your hands choking out an illusion, or the one with a distorted throat. Point out the shit. I was defending a girl who is doing what she feels like doing, and the free manner in which i'll choose to call you a sick fucking excuse for a human being has nothing to do with my country of origin.

Last edited by jevons; 03-27-2007 at 07:25 AM..
Old 03-27-2007, 07:29 AM   #49
Banned.

It's people like you that make kids afraid to be themselves, TEST. Here's a test, dig out just a little space in your heart for something more than hate, then come back and take a look at this kid's work. I'm not saying i love it, i'm saying i respect how much she thinks she has to share with the world.

So what if the guy posted someone elses' art? He wanted to share it. Abiding by the rules, really?

P.S. There are brain cells in the heart, so don't give me any of that Nihilistic ''the heart is just a muscle that pumps blood'' shit that i'm just sure you'll try and spit in my face.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:44 AM   #50
Level 7 - Loquacious

HAHAHA
I would show my art to you...but i'm thinking after all this things said-you won't like it :)

And did you notice how everyone is using that "she is ten years old" defense...
I am trying to say that...it's not about "who" but it's about "what".
You gotta have an open mind and say "would i feel the same if a 35 year old man did this?"

And why are you so pissed...it's not like you are the lil girl.
Chill...it's a discussion...Hakuna Matata.
And the crap in that girls paintings is this:Lack of apstract,Lack of expression,to much method of technic and...whorses,lions and portrets?It looks like the guys in the street that paint with spray cans or aerosol for cash.
Her painting abiltys are no doubt good,it is impressive...i realy mean it.
But this paintings are no where near Dali,Picasso,Lichtenstein or Modrian.
So...i know i sound harsh,but...She is a very good painter,but not a good artist.

P.S. I am not full of hate,i'm just open-minded.
And stop talking about me and start talking about her art...after all,isn't this all about it?

Last edited by TEST; 03-27-2007 at 07:51 AM..
Old 03-27-2007, 08:04 AM   #51
Banned.

Yes, i am the little girl, and i am you, and you are me, and that's why i have such a hard time with this. The girl isn't bragging, being proud, she's just making art that she feels will help people.
Hakuna Matata.
I can't stress how critical i can be, but i would give an honest answer about the art, i take it seriously. None of this i grudges, it's a part of these rotten fundamental flaws i've seen in humans since i was a kid: jealousy, bitterness, fear, hate.

I didn't see much open-mindedness in the beginning. You castrated her art as unoriginal. I'm not saying she's the next Dali, but Picasso punked most of the Rose periods styilistic elements from other painters, and we call it his best, so, whatever.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:05 AM   #52
Banned.

And we're both harsh, there's no need to apologize, or even bring it up. Pricks can smell their own kind. Like Vultures.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:31 AM   #53
Level 7 - Loquacious

Man...i know about that kid part...i had the same problems as a kid,but then again i still am a kid inside(arent we all :) )
I am a bit pissed at child and art abuse like this...
Litle talented children are promoted like Big Artists and the real artists that worked all their life thinking and doing art are in the shadows.
In Macedonia there is also a kid concidered to be a Wonder-kid...that kid found his art side at age 3...The real Macedonian artist where laughing their ass off because they knew the diference beetween ART and IMITATION of art.
Anyway...only time can tell...is she the real deal or not.
My brother graduated art academy nad we talk almost every night about stuff like this...
Here's a though that my brother posted about art,i think it will be heplfull...
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...d-7c5382c17a51

To end this i just wanna say...to be opend minded about art is to look at the PIECES OF ART,and not the ARTIST-Because the art pieces doesnt get any better if the artist was a man,woman,H0m0,kid,alien or a retard.
I know it sounds harsh,but that's art for ya :)

Last edited by TEST; 03-27-2007 at 08:35 AM..
Old 03-27-2007, 08:35 AM   #54
Banned.

I understand. I know the people who get respect here, even if we just think about music.

Nickelback *shudders*.

But i think this kid might have some of her own ideas, i think she might be above the whole ''brainwashed superkid'' thing. I don't know.
Time never tells anything, it silences, festers.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:39 AM   #55
Level 7 - Loquacious

Experiance makes art better i guess...so she needs time to find her real art expression.And i doubt it that she is above the brainwash-she's just to young.
...Nickleback...they suck...but then again i like Avril Lavigne...At least her ass that is :D
I'd hit that any time of the week.
So...are u now chilled?Can we have a civilzed talk? :)

Last edited by TEST; 03-27-2007 at 08:42 AM..
Old 03-27-2007, 08:49 AM   #56
Banned.

sure.

I have no talent, just a shitload of experience, and so i guess you're right. I can't really sing, but i do. I can't really write, but i do. I can't really paint or draw, but i do.
I made a few short films.
I completely sympathize, because i know that despite my unconventional way of doing things, i know it's better than most films or whatever else in the mainstream.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:08 AM   #57
Level 7 - Loquacious

Man...Talent is just 10%...90% is practice :D
I am into films too...i've made 1 short film,4 comedy short and 1 music video :D
I also make drawings...check out the "check this out,you may like it" thread...you may like it :D
some of them are old some are new...

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: