opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 01-13-2003, 05:08 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Im a soul reaver fan

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view...d=070313PM.JPG

sorry about how dark it is, i was holding my finger over the flash when i took a picture of my drawing with a digicam and the reason i was taking a picture of it is cause my scanner is broken =P

ill take another picure of it someday....key word is "someday"

heres something i did when i was messin around with my scanner: http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view...d=070953PM.JPG

Last edited by Stinkarm; 01-13-2003 at 05:12 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 12:00 PM   #2
$2 + a potato = $2

Bincount™: 7267
Sorry buddy but, your link comes up, but not a picture. The page expands as if there were a picture, but the whole page is black (except for the top OPINION bar thing, and the dan and kabir links).
Old 01-14-2003, 05:12 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

hmm.. ill have to ask dan about that then
Old 01-15-2003, 04:40 AM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Both pictures came up fine for me.

I'm also a soul reaver fan, I love that little blue guy!
What did you use to mutate your hand, did you do it while scanning or afterwards?

And now a shameless plug, I have some photos of mine in my post "open mind", check em out and let me know what you think :)
Old 01-15-2003, 01:42 PM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

yess...

i've done that scanning thingy too, with my hand, but i spliced it up and added some other things to it really quickly for a bit of a picture for a spot possibly in my bands album art. I like using scanners to do that sort of thing, i actualy made a whole albums worth of art by just palcing objects into my scanner and scanning them as photographs of sorts.
Old 01-15-2003, 01:58 PM   #6
Level 7 - Loquacious

I love Soul Reaver too! Something about the mood of the whole thing just gives me this vibe. The storyline is not as black and white as other games. If you've played the other games in the Legacy of Kain series you'd know that the Sarafan weren't actually as noble as Raziel thinks they were in the first Soul Reaver game, in fact they were no different than Kain's vampiric empire. A little "Think for Yourself, Question Authority" there :P Very good stuff!

As fot the art, I'm amazed! I wish I could do a little more art and stuff like this to pay tribute to my favorite movies, games, bands, etc. and do some original stuff of my own.

"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams..."
Old 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM   #7
Level 4 - Thinker

ive played sr1 and 2 and blood omen 2 but, i cant find the first blood omen for psx anywhere, its really old.

oh and when i scanned my hand, i just ran my hand along with light that scans everything and moved my hand form side to side to make it look spikey
thanks for the comments =)
Old 01-15-2003, 03:37 PM   #8
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally posted by Stinkarm
ive played sr1 and 2 and blood omen 2 but, i cant find the first blood omen for psx anywhere, its really old.
Any store like Funcoland, or Babbage's might have the original game. I've played the exact same games as well. Otherwise, go to http://www.gamestop.com

"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams..."
Old 01-15-2003, 05:11 PM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

whoa they have it at the site!!!!!!!! thanks man

oh and uh this is a scan of me =P
i was VERY BORED one night
http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view...d=071007PM.JPG

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply