opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 03. H.
User Name
Password
Old 07-07-2016, 08:08 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Relationships

I may be new here but here me out!

To me, this song talks about a relationship. One where your broken up and sad and stuff.

What's coming through is alive - All these emotions that happen, they're alive and keep you sad and angry.

What's holding up is a mirror - The mirror represents yourself, sad, alone, and angry,

What's singing songs is a snake he's looking to turn my piss to wine - The snake represents the people in your life who are not helping you at all. Looking to turn my piss to wine might mean "looking to turn this sorrow into gold"

They're both totally void of hate and killing me just the same - The snake doesn't hate you and neither does the person who left your heart broken but they both are still killing you inside

The snake behind me hisses what my damage could have been - The people are trying to help by saying things like "It could've been worse!"

My blood before me begs me open up my heart again - This might mean other people wanting you to open your heart up again to love them, could mean family pressuring you to get married soon, could also mean ex trying to get you back. Many interpretations for that line.

And I feel this coming over like a storm again now considerately - You feels all the emotions coming over like a storm AGAIN making you want to cry. Considerately basically means not wanting to make you sad but still making you sad.

Venomous voice tempts, me drains me, bleeds me, leaves me cracked and empty, drags me down like some sweet gravity - Again, people trying to help but just makes things worse and worse. now they're dragging you down and makes you feel empty.

I am too connected to you. Slip away, fade away. Days away I still feel you touching me, changing me, and considerately killing me - you are too connected to the person who broke up with you and you want them to fade away from your mind. Days away means that it has been a while but you can still feel them loving you, changing you, and not meaning to hurt you but still accidentally hurting you.

Without the skin here - Without the person you love

Beneath the storm - Beneath all of this sadness and anger.

Under these tears now, the walls came down - Under all of your sadness, the walls that kept you from getting rid of that "snake".

As the snake is drowned, and as I look in his eyes my fear begins to fade - You're not scared of those people anymore and now you have gotten rid of them.

Recalling all of those times I could have cried then, I should have cried then - You could've cried throwing all of those people out of your life and you feel guilty for not doing so.

As I look in her eyes my fear begins to fade - You confront your ex and your fear fades.

Recalling all of those times I have died, I will die - You can't tell her your feelings anymore and your remembering all those times you have died inside and you KNOW you will die inside again.

That's alright, I don't mind, I don't mind, I DON'T MIND!! - Notice how he screams the last "I don't mind." Your still hiding your feelings from your ex saying "I'm gonna die, that's alright, I don't mind." You know you still mind, and now it's an emotional break down. You keep telling yourself you don't mind, but the last time you scream it out loud and realize you do mind. The music gets louder signifying your emotional break down.

I am too connected to you. Slip away, fade away. Days away I still feel you touching me, changing me, and considerately killing me... - You know she's not trying to hurt you, but she still is. The music slowing down and his softer tone represents that now you're crying. Your emotional breakdown of anger is gone and now it's just sobbing.

That's what this song means to me.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 02:03 AM   #2
On Probation

Re: Relationships

Nice breakdown, plus "my blood before me begs me open up my heart again" could mean you're hopeful of finding love again in future. it's a rather cryptic song, lord knows what the actual meaning is

Last edited by The Green Mule; 07-08-2016 at 02:05 AM..
Old 07-08-2016, 06:43 AM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green Mule View Post
Nice breakdown, plus "my blood before me begs me open up my heart again" could mean you're hopeful of finding love again in future. it's a rather cryptic song, lord knows what the actual meaning is
Thanks and yeah, I agree. You can go ANYWHERE with this song.
Old 04-22-2021, 12:59 PM   #4
Level 2 - Poster

This song is very deep and makes me reflect on my past relationships as well. Thankfully, I'm long past them and enjoying spending my life with a very kind girl that I found on a dating website. Utilizing websites you can find here will ensure that your personal life is good and you always have a pleasant company. Their reviews helped many lonely people to find their second half.
Old 05-18-2021, 03:45 AM   #5
Banned.

Perhaps you need to review your priorities in life and you need to start your life.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: