Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 04. 10,000 Days (Wings pt. 2)
User Name
Password
FALSEPROFIT_INC
08-30-2012, 12:53 AM

This song conveys the turmoil and insecurity one goes through in the process of letting go. It's interesting how Maynard illustrates this conflict by juxtaposing his mothers death with judas' betrayal of jesus.

"Set as I am in my ways and my arrogance Burden of proof tossed upon the believers. You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence, Judith Marie, unconditional one."

his mothers unconditional love for him is now only clearly realized by accepting her unconditionally in death.

"Daylight dims leaving cold fluorescents. Difficult to see you in this light. Please forgive this bold suggestion, but Should you see your maker's face tonight Look him in the eye Look him in the eye and tell him I never lived a lie, never took a life, But surely saved one. Hallelujah, It's time for you to bring me home."
Old 08-30-2012, 12:53 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
10 000 DAYS

This song conveys the turmoil and insecurity one goes through in the process of letting go. It's interesting how Maynard illustrates this conflict by juxtaposing his mothers death with judas' betrayal of jesus.

"Set as I am in my ways and my arrogance Burden of proof tossed upon the believers. You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence, Judith Marie, unconditional one."

his mothers unconditional love for him is now only clearly realized by accepting her unconditionally in death.

"Daylight dims leaving cold fluorescents. Difficult to see you in this light. Please forgive this bold suggestion, but Should you see your maker's face tonight Look him in the eye Look him in the eye and tell him I never lived a lie, never took a life, But surely saved one. Hallelujah, It's time for you to bring me home."
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply