opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Sober
User Name
Password
Old 11-14-2011, 12:25 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Processing Humans into a Repetetive Life?

Hola guys.

Just a thought, that may seem stupid, I dunno, just feels right to me, that's what counts right?

Anyway, after watching this video several times, and listening to the song, I've started to think that maybe this song is a look at how every human's life is seemingly processed out of a factory. I see the man, possibly as the one human whom is Sober, operating a human processing facility (the pipes, filled with what look like intestines to me). The man is Sober the to seeming drunk, repetetive life that the humans he is producing will lead. In the lyrics, you hear "Why can't we just be sober, just want to start this over". Perhaps voicing that he wants to start the world over, and remove the cliched life of nearly every human on this earth.

I could go on, but you probably get my point.

Just my opinion, or interpretation, whatever you want, of this song, stupid sounding or not lol.

Cheers.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:56 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Re: Processing Humans into a Repetetive Life?

[QUOTE=AssaultedP34NUT;3033273]Hola guys.

Just a thought, that may seem stupid, I dunno, just feels right to me, that's what counts right?

Anyway, after watching this video several times, and listening to the song, I've started to think that maybe this song is a look at how every human's life is seemingly processed out of a factory. I see the man, possibly as the one human whom is Sober, operating a human processing facility (the pipes, filled with what look like intestines to me). The man is Sober the to seeming drunk, repetetive life that the humans he is producing will lead. In the lyrics, you hear "Why can't we just be sober, just want to start this over". Perhaps voicing that he wants to start the world over, and remove the cliched life of nearly every human on this earth.

I could go on, but you probably get my point.

Just my opinion, or interpretation, whatever you want, of this song, stupid sounding or not lol.

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Agree with you....
Old 08-30-2018, 03:07 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Re: Processing Humans into a Repetetive Life?

Are there any similar videos to this one? I thought it was fantastic.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: