Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
blafuckbla's Avatar blafuckbla
05-02-2006, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles
I think the sound is extremely well balanced.

period.
Old 05-02-2006, 01:13 AM   #41
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: 10K Days; Too much guitar, not enough drums

Quote:
I think the sound is extremely well balanced.

period.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
05-02-2006, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrQuattro
im listening to the CD right now. the quality of the sound is FAR FAR superior compared to the leaked version. if you cant hear that, you DEFINITELY need a better sound system or headphones. that being said, the drumming is quite prevalent on the album... the difference is that adam is taking a much more agressive and 'lead' type of role, and that gives the impression that danny has been moved in to the background when it, to me, actually seems like they have SERIOUSLY integrated their respective parts to a level that they have never achieved. they are so well balanced that you have to concentrate to be able to notice anything in particular. at first the guitar seems to be overbearing, but after a couple listens of getting used to this new sound, it falls in to place as a more balanced sound that doesnt push the guitar out of the ear in favor of over-reliance on the drums. but that's just my opinion.

Well put.
Old 05-02-2006, 01:14 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrQuattro
im listening to the CD right now. the quality of the sound is FAR FAR superior compared to the leaked version. if you cant hear that, you DEFINITELY need a better sound system or headphones. that being said, the drumming is quite prevalent on the album... the difference is that adam is taking a much more agressive and 'lead' type of role, and that gives the impression that danny has been moved in to the background when it, to me, actually seems like they have SERIOUSLY integrated their respective parts to a level that they have never achieved. they are so well balanced that you have to concentrate to be able to notice anything in particular. at first the guitar seems to be overbearing, but after a couple listens of getting used to this new sound, it falls in to place as a more balanced sound that doesnt push the guitar out of the ear in favor of over-reliance on the drums. but that's just my opinion.

Well put.
05-02-2006, 01:18 AM

the line 'crucify the ego' really counts for this album.
Old 05-02-2006, 01:18 AM   #43

the line 'crucify the ego' really counts for this album.
Oberon's Avatar Oberon
05-02-2006, 01:38 AM

my favorite line is in "viginty tres" where maynard shouts "use EDIT instead of TRIPLE POSTING"

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
Old 05-02-2006, 01:38 AM   #44
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 155

my favorite line is in "viginty tres" where maynard shouts "use EDIT instead of TRIPLE POSTING"

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
05-02-2006, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon
Hm I didn't heard that line. Perhaps you should see a doctor. ;)
Old 05-02-2006, 02:06 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon
Hm I didn't heard that line. Perhaps you should see a doctor. ;)
schmeng's Avatar schmeng
05-02-2006, 02:22 AM

Oberon, you crack me up
Old 05-02-2006, 02:22 AM   #46

Oberon, you crack me up
Oberon's Avatar Oberon
05-02-2006, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeng
Oberon, you crack me up
I'm glad someone appreciates me around here!

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
Old 05-02-2006, 03:25 AM   #47
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeng
Oberon, you crack me up
I'm glad someone appreciates me around here!

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
Oberon's Avatar Oberon
05-02-2006, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Since you changed I can stand you better around here.

I never changed, i just got tired of my old schtick. I'm meta-trolling now.

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
Old 05-02-2006, 03:26 AM   #48
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Since you changed I can stand you better around here.

I never changed, i just got tired of my old schtick. I'm meta-trolling now.

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
Oberon's Avatar Oberon
05-02-2006, 03:31 AM

Quote:
You changed. You became funnier.
Its actually much much much less funny for me this way. Man, the good old days with Sejeff were fucking SIDESPLITTINGLY hilarious. I'd have to put my computer down (laptop) and just laugh at it.

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
Old 05-02-2006, 03:31 AM   #49
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
You changed. You became funnier.
Its actually much much much less funny for me this way. Man, the good old days with Sejeff were fucking SIDESPLITTINGLY hilarious. I'd have to put my computer down (laptop) and just laugh at it.

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
shorabali's Avatar shorabali
05-02-2006, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew7667
Anyone else absolutely love the drum solo on Right in Two? That's quite possibly my favorite part of the album...

I prefer the bursts danny plays while adam solos on 10,000 days.
Old 05-02-2006, 04:01 AM   #50
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew7667
Anyone else absolutely love the drum solo on Right in Two? That's quite possibly my favorite part of the album...

I prefer the bursts danny plays while adam solos on 10,000 days.
05-02-2006, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by submachine
Much of 10000 Days sounds like a guitar training session, the riffs are mixed WAY too loud over the drum (beat).

The songs should have built around the best drummer in the world: Danny Carey, instead of recycling endless guitar riffs.
Funny thing you say that! I just pumped $200 into UE Super.fi 5 Pro Canal-phones (after my dog ate my Shure E2Cs) and expected to really break them in with this album. After listening to half the album I was extremely upset with my purchase. I thought the crossover in the phones threw off the lower-mids, thus cancelling out some of the drums. I then put on Lateralus and a few APC songs to find that it wasn't my earphones at all, but the mixing of the album itself.

If not only to be dissapointed that the drums are mixed too low, the vocals are mixed equally low! MJK's voice is crystal clear in every other Tool album, even on the songs where they are instrument driven - ie. Ticks and Leeches. I'm sure when they play the songs live it'll be a totally different dynamic, but for an album that's set in stone the levels on this album are extremely dissapointing. I'd almost go so far as to say it sounds like an excellent bootleg!
Old 05-02-2006, 04:21 AM   #51
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Much of 10000 Days sounds like a guitar training session, the riffs are mixed WAY too loud over the drum (beat).

The songs should have built around the best drummer in the world: Danny Carey, instead of recycling endless guitar riffs.
Funny thing you say that! I just pumped $200 into UE Super.fi 5 Pro Canal-phones (after my dog ate my Shure E2Cs) and expected to really break them in with this album. After listening to half the album I was extremely upset with my purchase. I thought the crossover in the phones threw off the lower-mids, thus cancelling out some of the drums. I then put on Lateralus and a few APC songs to find that it wasn't my earphones at all, but the mixing of the album itself.

If not only to be dissapointed that the drums are mixed too low, the vocals are mixed equally low! MJK's voice is crystal clear in every other Tool album, even on the songs where they are instrument driven - ie. Ticks and Leeches. I'm sure when they play the songs live it'll be a totally different dynamic, but for an album that's set in stone the levels on this album are extremely dissapointing. I'd almost go so far as to say it sounds like an excellent bootleg!
Helios
05-02-2006, 04:40 AM

I think some people DL'd a shitty leak. There were different versions on bit-torrent. The good ones are near identical to the CD. I don't mind the mix on 10k days, maybe prefer Lat, but I just prefer Lateralus in general. I love 10k, but.. yeah.
Old 05-02-2006, 04:40 AM   #52
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

I think some people DL'd a shitty leak. There were different versions on bit-torrent. The good ones are near identical to the CD. I don't mind the mix on 10k days, maybe prefer Lat, but I just prefer Lateralus in general. I love 10k, but.. yeah.
toocooltool's Avatar toocooltool
05-02-2006, 04:41 AM

Woah.. steady on.. the drums are awesome enough..
Old 05-02-2006, 04:41 AM   #53
Banned.

Bincount™: 4396

Woah.. steady on.. the drums are awesome enough..
Naga Royal Guard
05-02-2006, 08:45 AM

I am not the first with this complaint; some of the heavier ( drumming ) sections have slight amounts of distortion. Its really annoying especially when the album is otherwise impecably recorded and arranged.

Music aside, I am still partial to the recording and compression of AEnima.

Yeah, i only listen to music to appreciate the recording quality.
Old 05-02-2006, 08:45 AM   #54
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 16122
Regarding Sound and Recording Quality

I am not the first with this complaint; some of the heavier ( drumming ) sections have slight amounts of distortion. Its really annoying especially when the album is otherwise impecably recorded and arranged.

Music aside, I am still partial to the recording and compression of AEnima.

Yeah, i only listen to music to appreciate the recording quality.
05-02-2006, 08:52 AM

I do agree somewhat. I only really noticed this on the climax to Vicarious, where I heard considerable popping and distortion, and I think at one other point in the disc -- where exactly, I forgot. It might have to do with the capabilities of your speakers, too. Because I noticed it more in my car. On my home system, which not to brag is actually very good, I didn't hear them at all.

I really wish they would have released this on SACD or DVD audio, though, because the disc sounds a bit like it doesn't jump out as much as Lateralus' more colorful moments did. Maybe they still will, because it would probably eliminate any compression artifacts.

The CD though, still sounds impeccable, though for the most part.
Old 05-02-2006, 08:52 AM   #55
Level 7 - Loquacious

Re: Regarding Sound and Recording Quality

I do agree somewhat. I only really noticed this on the climax to Vicarious, where I heard considerable popping and distortion, and I think at one other point in the disc -- where exactly, I forgot. It might have to do with the capabilities of your speakers, too. Because I noticed it more in my car. On my home system, which not to brag is actually very good, I didn't hear them at all.

I really wish they would have released this on SACD or DVD audio, though, because the disc sounds a bit like it doesn't jump out as much as Lateralus' more colorful moments did. Maybe they still will, because it would probably eliminate any compression artifacts.

Naga Royal Guard
05-02-2006, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarpete987

yeah, sections of vicarious are among the worst on the album AND I LIKE THAT SONG :(

an SACD would be absolutely perfect for this album ( with its far larger response range), and a DSD derived hybrid/CD layer for the non-SACDers

DVD-A is good too and could certainly solve 10kd's problems
Old 05-02-2006, 08:59 AM   #56
Level 11 - Clamorous

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarpete987

yeah, sections of vicarious are among the worst on the album AND I LIKE THAT SONG :(

an SACD would be absolutely perfect for this album ( with its far larger response range), and a DSD derived hybrid/CD layer for the non-SACDers

DVD-A is good too and could certainly solve 10kd's problems
05-02-2006, 09:40 AM

I thought it sounded amazing. The quality was awesome while listening with my big headphones. At some parts, it almost sounded like the music was going in circles.
Old 05-02-2006, 09:40 AM   #57
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 326

I thought it sounded amazing. The quality was awesome while listening with my big headphones. At some parts, it almost sounded like the music was going in circles.
renegade46n2's Avatar renegade46n2
05-02-2006, 09:50 AM

This definitely sounds like Adam's album. Danny had his turn with Lateralus and now Adam gets his. They must have played rock, paper, scissors for it.
Old 05-02-2006, 09:50 AM   #58
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 326

This definitely sounds like Adam's album. Danny had his turn with Lateralus and now Adam gets his. They must have played rock, paper, scissors for it.
epinephrine_redux's Avatar epinephrine_redux
05-02-2006, 09:50 AM

Yes, there seems to be clipping in Vicarious, although to me it's not distracting/annoying enough to bother me. There was one part when the tablas came (on "The Pot" I think, it was my first listen) in where I was actually looking around in my car because the sound seemed to materialize right next to me.

+1 for the mixing.
Old 05-02-2006, 09:50 AM   #59
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 706

Yes, there seems to be clipping in Vicarious, although to me it's not distracting/annoying enough to bother me. There was one part when the tablas came (on "The Pot" I think, it was my first listen) in where I was actually looking around in my car because the sound seemed to materialize right next to me.

+1 for the mixing.
05-02-2006, 10:01 AM

AEnima's recording quality is dog shit compared to this. Seriously, I don't know how you could think otherwise.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:01 AM   #60
Level 4 - Thinker

AEnima's recording quality is dog shit compared to this. Seriously, I don't know how you could think otherwise.
Naga Royal Guard
05-02-2006, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrackedJack
its true it sounds poor on some systems; but on midrange equipment it truly shines
Old 05-02-2006, 10:15 AM   #61
Level 11 - Clamorous

Quote:
its true it sounds poor on some systems; but on midrange equipment it truly shines
05-02-2006, 10:18 AM

i agree with naga when he says hes partial to the quality/compression of aenima. though the kit is more opened up and up front in the mix on 10k days compared to previous albums, aenimas drum tones, especially the snare, are hawt.

on the other hand i am enjoying MJK not being so up front in the mix in 10k days as he was in previous albums. also the bass tones makes my pee pee hard.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:18 AM   #62
Banned.

Bincount™: 48

i agree with naga when he says hes partial to the quality/compression of aenima. though the kit is more opened up and up front in the mix on 10k days compared to previous albums, aenimas drum tones, especially the snare, are hawt.

on the other hand i am enjoying MJK not being so up front in the mix in 10k days as he was in previous albums. also the bass tones makes my pee pee hard.
BlairLicksTaint's Avatar BlairLicksTaint
05-02-2006, 10:22 AM

I've been noticing so many new things as I listen to this album more. Some of the stero delays and reverbs are so sick. Especially the reverse reverb. God damn I like this mix.

Oh, I don't hear any clipping either. maybe it's cuz I have nice headphones?
Old 05-02-2006, 10:22 AM   #63
Level 7 - Loquacious

Location: I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.
Bincount™: 69

I've been noticing so many new things as I listen to this album more. Some of the stero delays and reverbs are so sick. Especially the reverse reverb. God damn I like this mix.

Oh, I don't hear any clipping either. maybe it's cuz I have nice headphones?
05-02-2006, 10:27 AM

I hear the clipping, but maybe it's cuz I have nice ears. ;)
Old 05-02-2006, 10:27 AM   #64
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 706

I hear the clipping, but maybe it's cuz I have nice ears. ;)
05-02-2006, 10:28 AM

I think as far as things not "jumping out" that this album was made from a perspective that valued subtlety... No moments jump out because they weren't intended to. Incidentally, I mysteriously lost Aenima and Lateralus when I bought TTD (well, downloaded, but bought it since)... so I've not had any other Tool to distract me from tuning into TTD... and once you tune into it the subtleties come alive, but it's still not going to be the same dramatic stuff, but more a Pink Floyd fluidity which I really like a lot. You may not feel the same of course, but that's just because you're not as smart as me.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:28 AM   #65

I think as far as things not "jumping out" that this album was made from a perspective that valued subtlety... No moments jump out because they weren't intended to. Incidentally, I mysteriously lost Aenima and Lateralus when I bought TTD (well, downloaded, but bought it since)... so I've not had any other Tool to distract me from tuning into TTD... and once you tune into it the subtleties come alive, but it's still not going to be the same dramatic stuff, but more a Pink Floyd fluidity which I really like a lot. You may not feel the same of course, but that's just because you're not as smart as me.
05-02-2006, 10:32 AM

Quote:
When you have a semi-decent grasp of recording principles and techniques.

10,000 Days sounds like the recording was done from a manual.
Theres no character to it.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:32 AM   #66
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 2924

Quote:

PoonTaco
05-02-2006, 10:39 AM

Some of you need to get better audio systems.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:39 AM   #67

Bincount™: 3

ProdigyDub's Avatar ProdigyDub
05-02-2006, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Agree completely. And it's not even close between the two.

Quote:

While you're entitled to your opinion, your "semi-decent grasp" of recording principles in no way makes your viewpoint any more valid than his, mine, or anyone elses.

I think Aenima, recording and mixing wise, sounds like dog shit compared to both Lateralus and 10k Days. It's just my opinion, but you're really not in any place to tell people they're wrong for thinking that.

Last edited by ProdigyDub; 05-02-2006 at 10:49 AM..
Old 05-02-2006, 10:46 AM   #68
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 29

Quote:
Agree completely. And it's not even close between the two.

Quote:

While you're entitled to your opinion, your "semi-decent grasp" of recording principles in no way makes your viewpoint any more valid than his, mine, or anyone elses.

I think Aenima, recording and mixing wise, sounds like dog shit compared to both Lateralus and 10k Days. It's just my opinion, but you're really not in any place to tell people they're wrong for thinking that.

Last edited by ProdigyDub; 05-02-2006 at 10:49 AM..
aicrag88's Avatar aicrag88
05-02-2006, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Deep

I dont know shit about "recording principles" but ill tell you this, it sounds fucking awesome on my bose when i turn it really fucking loud. So yeah, i dont need to know "recording principles" to realize how fucking sweet 10,000 days sounds. bada bum.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:47 AM   #69
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:

I dont know shit about "recording principles" but ill tell you this, it sounds fucking awesome on my bose when i turn it really fucking loud. So yeah, i dont need to know "recording principles" to realize how fucking sweet 10,000 days sounds. bada bum.
05-02-2006, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoonTaco
True Story
Old 05-02-2006, 10:48 AM   #70
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoonTaco
True Story
05-02-2006, 10:50 AM

Quote:

Are we listening to same album buddy ?
Old 05-02-2006, 10:50 AM   #71
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:

Are we listening to same album buddy ?
question93
05-02-2006, 11:12 AM

In m4u format on Mackie HR-824s with playback on a M-Audio Delta 10/10LT, it sounds fantastic. I have no clue what you guys are complaining about.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:12 AM   #72

In m4u format on Mackie HR-824s with playback on a M-Audio Delta 10/10LT, it sounds fantastic. I have no clue what you guys are complaining about.
05-02-2006, 11:18 AM

Alright, so I got the real CD today and I'm gonna give it a thorough listening-to. So far I've only listened to Jambi, which seemed to be mixed very well (guitar felt less prominent, drums stood out). So I may have to reconsider my position.
"You see, for me [art]'s not one of life's ornaments, rococo relaxation to be greeted affably after a day of hard work; I'm inverted on this : for me it's my very breath, the one thing necessary, and all else is excretion and a latrine."

~Arno Schmidt
Old 05-02-2006, 11:18 AM   #73
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 95
Alright, so I got the real CD today and I'm gonna give it a thorough listening-to. So far I've only listened to Jambi, which seemed to be mixed very well (guitar felt less prominent, drums stood out). So I may have to reconsider my position.
"You see, for me [art]'s not one of life's ornaments, rococo relaxation to be greeted affably after a day of hard work; I'm inverted on this : for me it's my very breath, the one thing necessary, and all else is excretion and a latrine."

~Arno Schmidt
guard77
05-02-2006, 11:30 AM

Quote:

Gacy speaks the truth. Creepy yet effective.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:30 AM   #74
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:

Gacy speaks the truth. Creepy yet effective.
Jimmeny's Avatar Jimmeny
05-02-2006, 12:00 PM

The best bit of this thread is Submachines avatar clearly displaying how 'tool' should look in the logo style they've gone for, which clearly says fool, even if the album is real.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:00 PM   #75
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 30
Re: Mixing/Production issues with 10,000 Days

The best bit of this thread is Submachines avatar clearly displaying how 'tool' should look in the logo style they've gone for, which clearly says fool, even if the album is real.
collapsed shell's Avatar collapsed shell
05-02-2006, 12:22 PM

i am listening to the cd now and production is really good. i got a great surround setup and the cd is very 3d like. the gutairs are louder on purpose. danny is fine in the mix and his drums are great on this cd. its just shining the light slightly on to a different section. believe me dannys place is music history as far a drumming is concerned is firm.
riddle me this. once i was prominently displayed for all to see . I made many a man question his true desires. now however i am most likely packed away. However i could be a nice money maker for those who love to squeeze fake things. who or what am I?
Old 05-02-2006, 12:22 PM   #76
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 31

i am listening to the cd now and production is really good. i got a great surround setup and the cd is very 3d like. the gutairs are louder on purpose. danny is fine in the mix and his drums are great on this cd. its just shining the light slightly on to a different section. believe me dannys place is music history as far a drumming is concerned is firm.
riddle me this. once i was prominently displayed for all to see . I made many a man question his true desires. now however i am most likely packed away. However i could be a nice money maker for those who love to squeeze fake things. who or what am I?
submachine's Avatar submachine
05-02-2006, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolophane
There is some great drumming on here, but it's just overpowered by Adam's riffing.
Exactly. Endless "da da, da DA, da DA, dadada DA! dadada DA! etc, its the same sound in every song.

Annoying over regular drums, but to drown out a legend is musical suicide.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:35 PM   #77
On Probation

Bincount™: 163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolophane
There is some great drumming on here, but it's just overpowered by Adam's riffing.
Exactly. Endless "da da, da DA, da DA, dadada DA! dadada DA! etc, its the same sound in every song.

RosettaStoned-Aen-thePot
05-02-2006, 12:47 PM

Quote:

to say that TOOL has commited musical suicide with this album...

blasphemy.

i wish i could keep all you nay sayers Emails etc. to ask you what you think about the CD a year from now once youve let go of "what makes tool" to you from there past works.

the CD is supposed to be different.

they wanted the light shined in a different way.

you are probably the same people that bitched about maynard being in the background onstage for the lateralus tour... and you probably shout "PLAY SOBER" in between EVERY song.

if you saw the lateralus tour, you probably complained that they played too much off of the album... and not more from... (insert your fav album here)

and only now that they have a new album do you understand the greatness that is lateralus...

and to those who think maynards vocals sound "removed or separate" on Lateralus... SEPARATE THE BODY FROM THE MIND.

oh and on a side note the members of tool are ALL MORTAL MEN. thats all.

Last edited by RosettaStoned-Aen-thePot; 05-02-2006 at 12:49 PM..
Old 05-02-2006, 12:47 PM   #78
Banned.

Quote:

to say that TOOL has commited musical suicide with this album...

blasphemy.

i wish i could keep all you nay sayers Emails etc. to ask you what you think about the CD a year from now once youve let go of "what makes tool" to you from there past works.

the CD is supposed to be different.

they wanted the light shined in a different way.

you are probably the same people that bitched about maynard being in the background onstage for the lateralus tour... and you probably shout "PLAY SOBER" in between EVERY song.

if you saw the lateralus tour, you probably complained that they played too much off of the album... and not more from... (insert your fav album here)

and only now that they have a new album do you understand the greatness that is lateralus...

and to those who think maynards vocals sound "removed or separate" on Lateralus... SEPARATE THE BODY FROM THE MIND.

oh and on a side note the members of tool are ALL MORTAL MEN. thats all.

Last edited by RosettaStoned-Aen-thePot; 05-02-2006 at 12:49 PM..
bonch
05-02-2006, 01:27 PM

It's a bit disappointing the new album isn't being met with the same enthusiasm the last one was, at least on this board.
Old 05-02-2006, 01:27 PM   #79

Bincount™: 2

It's a bit disappointing the new album isn't being met with the same enthusiasm the last one was, at least on this board.
placidium's Avatar placidium
05-02-2006, 01:28 PM

it was a bad idea to put the guitar work up front..
Old 05-02-2006, 01:28 PM   #80
Banned.

Bincount™: 1805

it was a bad idea to put the guitar work up front..

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply