opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 02-14-2024, 09:02 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Literal Leap of Faith

Floating away from the page, out of body, induced into a drone's-eye view, the panoramic perspective of the eternal witness . . .

Each letter of the script was like a stilted elevated plateau, an ancient carbon-colored pedestal on top of which I traversed. Braving the brittle bridges between each tectonic plate of text, I toured through this toroidal topography of typographic terrain towards the highest heights of heaven and the deepest depths of the down below.

I felt curiously cognizant of the uncaused cause that was choreographing my consciousness atop this trail of typeface.

I seemed miraculously mindful of a mystical mover marionetting me thru the moments and meshing me amongst the membranes of reality.

I perceive a depth to this . . .
as the letters
lift me . . .
through their linguistic lyrics
soak and sink me
in their stylish symbolatry
and twist and turn me . . .
In ways that only point to an intelligent design.

My logic leans and ,for an instant, an uncanny mega-muse makes its presence known in majestic mega-bits of meaning.

Sometimes it only takes a sentence to see the subterranean stirring and swelling of the force that both begets and bonds the sticky sinewy structures
of sense and sentiment,
Of Spirit and science,
And of the sacred and the simple.

I don't need the long term plot. Give me the one-liner that leaps from the page and pierces me with revelation.
Old 02-15-2024, 02:08 PM   #2
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323
Re: Literal Leap of Faith

Sinéad O'Connor said it best with “ Nothing compares to you”

I will say that nothing and nobody compares to you. I want to make wonderful memories with you. When I look back on my life, all, and I mean all of my best memories were made with you. Spending this lifetime and an eternity with you and only you. I love you unconditionally forever.

Last edited by lotus.; 02-15-2024 at 02:10 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 05:34 PM   #3
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323
Re: Literal Leap of Faith

I just want to say that I only went on these dates because of you saying “get bent”. But it took going on those dates for me to 100% undeniably realize just how much I love you and that I do not want anyone else but you. I have written about our “magnetic connection”. You are the smartest person that I know. The attraction that I have for you is spiritual. You are the most attractive person in the world to me, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. The connection that we have is once in a lifetime special. It’s meaningful and compassionate. I will continue to write poetry for you because it comes from my heart. It is the pure feelings that I have for you, and only you. My love for you is unconditional, eternally.

Last edited by lotus.; 02-17-2024 at 05:37 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: