opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Parabola
User Name
Password
Old 03-14-2004, 07:27 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
My stab at things...

My friend says I am crazy for seeing anything in this video, but here goes...

I think the whole video is a story of Jesus, or some other religious figure (the stars within the apple is a symbol of three religions to me). The human in the video represents all humanity and its history. The human touches a tree of knowledge, his brain expands, he sees the forest for the first time... All the while, science (the baloon figures in the form of a multiplying cell/atom) is growing. Jesus, the clay man, is always with the human. When the human ignores the clayman, science kills the clayman. The human mourns and examines the clayman. He ventures into the forest (growing knowledge) only to be hunted by science. He is only saved by opening his Third Eye, escaping the Shadow form that science has taken.

Blast or praise, your choice.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 06:49 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6
Re: My stab at things...

Pretty good interpretation and yes the symbols in the apples have something to do with religion. They are symbols of Chakras.

Although I don't know if this isn't what you mean or not, but are you saying he gains his third eye so that he can find religion again? It's quite the opposite cos gaining a third eye means thinking for yourself basically.
Old 03-20-2004, 06:55 PM   #3
.TP
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1929
Re: My stab at things...

*claps*

i enjoyed that. very coherent and logical.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: