opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 04-06-2003, 10:39 AM   #1
On Probation

Bincount™: 54
Writings by YURAKAPTIV

Just thought I'd put some of my writings on to see what people think,don't care if people use some ,but don't copy word for word,I copyright,and I ahve about 500-1000 pages of writings,so it isn't like I can't come up with new thoughts,and these are a couple years old and free writings(don't stop writing).Murderers In The System. Whipering words of hate,underlying false messages in your speech,chaos thrown about like a baseball.A big game that no ones gonna win,neverending destruction,neverending creation.Choose a side,stand with me,kill for me or become a prisoner of War. Killing children from up above so you don't have to see their crying eyes,your such a fucking coward.Blood thirsty for revenge,the need to fullfill my basic instinct,the need to kill.I'm so afraid.So afraid of these murderers,these murderers in the system.YURAKAPTIV.I wish all you media liars would quit throwing fuel on the fire.Its your job to tell the truth,but instead what you do is influence people to see a situation a certain way.You never tell how or what they take,only what they make and what they say.Never that they rape and plunder,no wonder most Americans are oblivious to whats really going on,everything is wrong and if we don't soon change, it'll be all gone.We need to all hold hands and sing songs of unity,but no you'd rather be watching them shooting and bombing,raping and robbing pepole of their culture.Watch their vultures circle overhead,waiting for the first sign of weakness or death.YURAKAPTIV.Love Me or Hate Me.Love me or hate me,think I'm great,or think I'm crazy,you'll never phase me.I'm never changing,I'm ever changing or shall I say I'm ever evolving,solving world problems or at least attempting.I'll catch you slippning before you even fall,I'll stand tall no matter how many times you attempt to knock me down.The sound of music blended with great intentions,a new way of thinking.The systems leaking or more like gushing.Nothings gonna change unless we stand up and speak our mind,quit being blinded by these one track minded machines.We need to read in between everything they claim to be,question everything even if you think you see so clearly.YURAKAPTIV
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: