opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 03-26-2003, 06:06 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
A Song I Wrote Recently

Here I am...standing here naked before you're prying, withered eyes. Standing here for all to see, hiding nothing.

Still you don't know me...you can't see me...you can't feel this love that is imanating from my skin, from my core, from my being. Still I stand here, in this cold room, under your cold stares, without feeling anything.

Here we are again, going round in circles. All I want to here is you say you love me. All I want is to feel like someone else is there, like somone in looking out for me this time.

But still you hold on to these empty feelings. Still you drag me down with your self pity, looking at my nakedness as something for your amusment. Here you are again, saying how useless to you, telling me I mean nothing, but yet using me...because I want you to love me.

Well, not anymore. I'm done with the game. I'm done riding this merry-go-round of guild, of pain, and - as always - my death. Before, I would have died for you every day. i would have died to see you happy, to let you live. to let you breathe without a weight on your chest. I would have stood naked for you, under the scrutiny of everyone. I would have...really

But not any more! You pushed me away! I'm done! I'm through! As soon as this merry-go-round stops, I'm getting off to get on another ride. One of my choosing. So please, don't beg. I'm going, never to come back, and you can't stop me.

So tired......tired.....

That's not my best...but it's there...
Old 03-26-2003, 08:18 PM   #2
TDN Grandad

Bincount™: 472
Damn

you need to get away from that bitch
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 08:58 AM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
That's amazing...how could you imagine I was talking about someone in particular? Cool...
Old 04-02-2003, 11:53 PM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4
it's pretty good.
What do you have behind it? Does it have music yet?

go banana!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: