Old 03-16-2007, 11:20 AM   #41
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 906
Re: Cozened Indigo

who said we weren't..???
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
tryptosaur
03-16-2007, 11:58 AM

I fail to see anything even remotely indigo here.
I'm probably just not looking hard enough.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:58 AM   #42
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

I fail to see anything even remotely indigo here.
I'm probably just not looking hard enough.
hobblegobble's Avatar hobblegobble
03-16-2007, 12:56 PM

lol..
Old 03-16-2007, 12:56 PM   #43
Level 7 - Loquacious

lol..
DukeSThompson's Avatar DukeSThompson
03-18-2007, 05:00 AM

"cozened since the majority of Americans do wear blue jeans therefore unwittingly reaffirming the deeper, nastier truth that these corrupted bloodlines"-tryptosaur
Does this mean i can't wear blue jeans anymore?
Just curious cuz i'm fix'n to dump a load on goodwill.

Last edited by DukeSThompson; 03-18-2007 at 05:02 AM..
Old 03-18-2007, 05:00 AM   #44
Level 1 - Lurker

"cozened since the majority of Americans do wear blue jeans therefore unwittingly reaffirming the deeper, nastier truth that these corrupted bloodlines"-tryptosaur
Does this mean i can't wear blue jeans anymore?
Just curious cuz i'm fix'n to dump a load on goodwill.

Last edited by DukeSThompson; 03-18-2007 at 05:02 AM..
Clutch_The_Cornerstone's Avatar Clutch_The_Cornerstone
03-18-2007, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
My brain hurts after reading that clusterfuck of mindless rant
lmao.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:24 PM   #45
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
My brain hurts after reading that clusterfuck of mindless rant
lmao.
03-18-2007, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidetheRedshift View Post
perhaps.

are you female?

what's your cup size?

do you like doggie?

3 yes's gets my heart forever.
lol that would be 2 yes's and one answer of A-Z haha just had to post it
Old 03-18-2007, 04:26 PM   #46
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidetheRedshift View Post
perhaps.

are you female?

what's your cup size?

do you like doggie?

3 yes's gets my heart forever.
03-18-2007, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch_The_Cornerstone View Post

lol nice. I need an editor.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:42 PM   #47
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch_The_Cornerstone View Post

lol nice. I need an editor.
tryptosaur
03-21-2007, 01:20 PM

To answer your question about throwing your jeans out...
I am reminded of another line from, yes, you guessed it---"The Pot".
"Don't go tossing your stones around" (that's it isn't it?)
When you decided to seriously pose the question did you realize the connection, here?
You were talking about Stone-washed jeans, weren't you?
So Maynard is obviously saying to all of us to not "throw out the baby with the bathwater" so to speak. The jeans are only a material (denim) symbol of a much deeper genetic reality that unfortunately too many of us ignore, including myself when things become stressful sometimes.
I think the deeper meaning of this song is to not bother attempting to retaliate against the one in the "high" positions through the symbolic representation of things but through the things themselves---the genes, or bloodline, or within the realm of the double-helix--- the actual spiral of Lateralus where dimensions have their birth.
I know this type of genius (aka: rambling) may not be easy to accept. At first.
You may even be inclined to reach for the Domino's--the sugar--so you can have a spoonful to "help the medicine go down", but a much better DNA-friendly, ecofriendly choice would be some good old agave nectar, which just happens to be delicious by the way.
Do you see?
Old 03-21-2007, 01:20 PM   #48

When you decided to seriously pose the question did you realize the connection, here?
So Maynard is obviously saying to all of us to not "throw out the baby with the bathwater" so to speak. The jeans are only a material (denim) symbol of a much deeper genetic reality that unfortunately too many of us ignore, including myself when things become stressful sometimes.
I think the deeper meaning of this song is to not bother attempting to retaliate against the one in the "high" positions through the symbolic representation of things but through the things themselves---the genes, or bloodline, or within the realm of the double-helix--- the actual spiral of Lateralus where dimensions have their birth.
You may even be inclined to reach for the Domino's--the sugar--so you can have a spoonful to "help the medicine go down", but a much better DNA-friendly, ecofriendly choice would be some good old agave nectar, which just happens to be delicious by the way.
Do you see?
tryptosaur
03-21-2007, 01:43 PM

I'm sorry I got lost for a moment.
If we got rid of our blue jeans, it might just be the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back.
The message of global subserviancy that the evil reptilian-human hybrid dominators have come to count on can not be complete without the vital role the unconscious segment (majority) of the public plays on a day to day basis.
Don't we see?
We don't need to understand electricity to turn on a juicer when we want juice, so why do we need to understand the immense rediculousness of our corrupt rulers plot to consume all of the natural and unnatural resources so that their bloodlines can continue to get fat with power and ugly with arrogance while the TRUE, NOT the blue blood lines that we are (100% human or at least pretty damn close) just lay back and watch on our TVs--remote control in hand pointing at the screen while the REAL remote control is in fact the media itself, along with the poison in our junkfood and livestock--pointing through the screen at US. Where do you think McDonalds got the idea of "my McDonalds"? From our forefathers who said that the U.S. is really us. Bullshit. They're NOT the same thing, no matter how clever they think they are.! !
Old 03-21-2007, 01:43 PM   #49

I'm sorry I got lost for a moment.
If we got rid of our blue jeans, it might just be the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back.
The message of global subserviancy that the evil reptilian-human hybrid dominators have come to count on can not be complete without the vital role the unconscious segment (majority) of the public plays on a day to day basis.
Don't we see?
We don't need to understand electricity to turn on a juicer when we want juice, so why do we need to understand the immense rediculousness of our corrupt rulers plot to consume all of the natural and unnatural resources so that their bloodlines can continue to get fat with power and ugly with arrogance while the TRUE, NOT the blue blood lines that we are (100% human or at least pretty damn close) just lay back and watch on our TVs--remote control in hand pointing at the screen while the REAL remote control is in fact the media itself, along with the poison in our junkfood and livestock--pointing through the screen at US. Where do you think McDonalds got the idea of "my McDonalds"? From our forefathers who said that the U.S. is really us. Bullshit. They're NOT the same thing, no matter how clever they think they are.! !
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
03-21-2007, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryptosaur View Post
Do you see?
What the hell are on you man? What color would you like your padded walls to be?
Old 03-21-2007, 01:59 PM   #50
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryptosaur View Post
Do you see?
What the hell are on you man? What color would you like your padded walls to be?
hobblegobble's Avatar hobblegobble
03-21-2007, 02:09 PM

lol.....lol...this is great...I seriously feel like I just drank 20 cups of coffee after reading that...
Old 03-21-2007, 02:09 PM   #51
Level 7 - Loquacious

lol.....lol...this is great...I seriously feel like I just drank 20 cups of coffee after reading that...
Apachana's Avatar Apachana
03-21-2007, 08:12 PM

Tryptosaur I loved your theory :D Except for the Lizard part. Ok basicly on the inside we've all got a lizard brain. But I don't think the blood drinking rituals are lizard related. I just think they drink blood, cuz they love proteins and adore ritual, due to immense mushroom intake (stimulating the ritualistic neurological brainlobes) in the higher eschalons of power.
"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? - like some hand of god hovering above... At least it is true, that man has no control even over his own will."
Old 03-21-2007, 08:12 PM   #52
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1759

Tryptosaur I loved your theory :D Except for the Lizard part. Ok basicly on the inside we've all got a lizard brain. But I don't think the blood drinking rituals are lizard related. I just think they drink blood, cuz they love proteins and adore ritual, due to immense mushroom intake (stimulating the ritualistic neurological brainlobes) in the higher eschalons of power.
"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? - like some hand of god hovering above... At least it is true, that man has no control even over his own will."
insolent_dragon
03-25-2007, 09:09 AM

Great song.

The cozened indigo part of the song seems to imply running masquera.

Think about it...

Now you're weeping shades of cozened indigo
Got lemon juice up in your eye

With typical Maynard sarcasm, he seems to be addressing fake tears from someone of the opposite sex (when ladies with masquera get all leaky in the eyes, the make-up runs indigo).

At first I thought this was a clue that the song is about a woman, but in another part of the song, he says boy, which probably means the song is addressing a group of people, as stated by someone else above.

I don't think he's talking about politicians, though. The song seems to reflect a personal outrage at being criticized by someone (or a group of someones), not in the vague manner that politicians employ, when they're trying to condemn something without losing votes.

Does anyone have any clue what the kangaroo reference is about?
Old 03-25-2007, 09:09 AM   #53
Level 1 - Lurker

Great song.

Think about it...

With typical Maynard sarcasm, he seems to be addressing fake tears from someone of the opposite sex (when ladies with masquera get all leaky in the eyes, the make-up runs indigo).

At first I thought this was a clue that the song is about a woman, but in another part of the song, he says boy, which probably means the song is addressing a group of people, as stated by someone else above.

I don't think he's talking about politicians, though. The song seems to reflect a personal outrage at being criticized by someone (or a group of someones), not in the vague manner that politicians employ, when they're trying to condemn something without losing votes.

paraflux
03-26-2007, 07:11 AM

Quote:
yeah... look around...
Old 03-26-2007, 07:11 AM   #54
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070

Quote:
yeah... look around...
03-26-2007, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insolent_dragon View Post
Great song.

Think about it...

Quite a good observation, never thought about it that way. Google Kangaroo Court or search the forums for the answer to your question.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:27 AM   #55
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by insolent_dragon View Post
Great song.

Think about it...

Quite a good observation, never thought about it that way. Google Kangaroo Court or search the forums for the answer to your question.
03-27-2007, 09:14 AM

Indigo is associated with the throat chakra (i forget what it's called). The throat chakra is associated with the self.
People weeping? People dripping away, piece by piece, helpless tear by helpless tear?

The masquera is imagery, perhaps you, perhaps tool: self on the outside instead of inside, weeping along in disarray.
Tricked, lied to, we cry to no avail.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:14 AM   #56
Banned.

Bincount™: 779

Indigo is associated with the throat chakra (i forget what it's called). The throat chakra is associated with the self.
People weeping? People dripping away, piece by piece, helpless tear by helpless tear?

The masquera is imagery, perhaps you, perhaps tool: self on the outside instead of inside, weeping along in disarray.
Tricked, lied to, we cry to no avail.
jevons
03-27-2007, 09:17 AM

Kangaroo? Do they hold fictitious, predecided courts for show, as well as hop around so well? What else does that?
I'll give you a hint,

''&^$#% have weapons of mass-destruction.''

and

''Well, you're just a dumb hippy, so what could you know about anything, with your red eyes, it's you whose in the wrong'' *points finger, hops around the topic*

Two kangaroos, and one of them might live in your home. *que the violins from Halloween movies*
Old 03-27-2007, 09:17 AM   #57
Banned.

Kangaroo? Do they hold fictitious, predecided courts for show, as well as hop around so well? What else does that?
I'll give you a hint,

and

''Well, you're just a dumb hippy, so what could you know about anything, with your red eyes, it's you whose in the wrong'' *points finger, hops around the topic*

Two kangaroos, and one of them might live in your home. *que the violins from Halloween movies*
03-27-2007, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jevons View Post
I'll give you a hint,

and

Kangaroo Court=Basically when you're guilty regardless of the circumstance. A trial under false pretense. Kangaroo done hung the guilty with the innocent. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:16 AM   #58
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I'll give you a hint,

and

Kangaroo Court=Basically when you're guilty regardless of the circumstance. A trial under false pretense. Kangaroo done hung the guilty with the innocent. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
03-27-2007, 10:31 AM

Not feeling, when you are. Think Saddam's trial. It was over before it started. Think Oswald.
The accused doesn't perform the kangaroo court, McCarthy does, or Bush.

It's not a feeling, it's a practice.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:31 AM   #59
Banned.

Not feeling, when you are. Think Saddam's trial. It was over before it started. Think Oswald.

Rod's Avatar Rod
03-27-2007, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex in Chains View Post
How do you lump Bush in with Pat Robertson and L. Ron Hubbard?
They all use religion as a tool to dupe the masses....

Now lets all say a prayer.

Carl: Yeah, it's the American tradition to cut people down to size because they've brought so much joy into our lives.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:32 AM   #60
Rod
tdn bracketologist 07

Bincount™: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex in Chains View Post
How do you lump Bush in with Pat Robertson and L. Ron Hubbard?
They all use religion as a tool to dupe the masses....

Now lets all say a prayer.

Carl: Yeah, it's the American tradition to cut people down to size because they've brought so much joy into our lives.
03-27-2007, 10:34 AM

Quote:

Isn't that basically what I just said.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:34 AM   #61
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

Isn't that basically what I just said.
03-27-2007, 10:36 AM

I was just talking about your use of the word ''feeling'''. We're cool.

They can't dupe us anymore. More than 1/3 of Americans have started to become interested in very interesting things. The FOL is selling like gangbusters up heah outside my igloo. I'll pray for rain.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:36 AM   #62
Banned.

They can't dupe us anymore. More than 1/3 of Americans have started to become interested in very interesting things. The FOL is selling like gangbusters up heah outside my igloo. I'll pray for rain.
03-27-2007, 10:59 AM

Quote:

Perhaps you should re-read my post then. The word "feeling" is nowhere in it.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:59 AM   #63
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

Perhaps you should re-read my post then. The word "feeling" is nowhere in it.
03-27-2007, 11:13 AM

ummmm. i swear it was there. You edited *point finger* Editor!!! Editor!!!

ummm. sorry man, you win. I was just trying to make this world a better place for the children of TDN, for they are our most valuable resource, they are the future. And Jevons stands for a unified front against those who might oppose our fledgeling Nation-State.
Jevons stands for lower taxes.
Jevons stands for truth.
Jevons stands for freedom.
Jevons is the way of the future.

vote Jevons
Old 03-27-2007, 11:13 AM   #64
Banned.

ummm. sorry man, you win. I was just trying to make this world a better place for the children of TDN, for they are our most valuable resource, they are the future. And Jevons stands for a unified front against those who might oppose our fledgeling Nation-State.
Jevons stands for truth.

vote Jevons
03-27-2007, 11:29 AM

Quote:

Jevons stands for truth.

vote Jevons
Nah, I'm the man of the future. I'm an Aquarius and we are in the Age of Aquarius. Read up on it if you'd like, we are the innovative thinkers that are years ahead in our way of thinking and thought process that will lead us all through the evolution of mankind.

......at least that's what they say...
Old 03-27-2007, 11:29 AM   #65
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

Jevons stands for truth.

vote Jevons
Nah, I'm the man of the future. I'm an Aquarius and we are in the Age of Aquarius. Read up on it if you'd like, we are the innovative thinkers that are years ahead in our way of thinking and thought process that will lead us all through the evolution of mankind.

Freemena
03-27-2007, 12:19 PM

I thought the Inidigo reference was of the indigo child... non-conformists... possesed of supernatural psychic abilities and awareness... those that are supposed to lead the way to intellectual enlightenment... who are battered down by societial rules and authority. And as for the Age of Aquarious... It stands for the age of intellectual freedom and rebellion from authority, i.e. again... the indigo child... bash me if you like.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:19 PM   #66
Banned.

Bincount™: 8223

I thought the Inidigo reference was of the indigo child... non-conformists... possesed of supernatural psychic abilities and awareness... those that are supposed to lead the way to intellectual enlightenment... who are battered down by societial rules and authority. And as for the Age of Aquarious... It stands for the age of intellectual freedom and rebellion from authority, i.e. again... the indigo child... bash me if you like.
jevons
03-27-2007, 12:31 PM

Quote:

That is the most self-aggrandizing lot of shit i've ever heard. Plus, i'm a Sagittarius, so i'm even farther ahead of my time, 4000 years ahead.
Every hero needs a villain, so i'll see you on the campaign trail, you wishy washy, hard-line lacking draft dodger.

vote jevons.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:31 PM   #67
Banned.

Quote:

That is the most self-aggrandizing lot of shit i've ever heard. Plus, i'm a Sagittarius, so i'm even farther ahead of my time, 4000 years ahead.
Every hero needs a villain, so i'll see you on the campaign trail, you wishy washy, hard-line lacking draft dodger.

vote jevons.
03-27-2007, 01:32 PM

Quote:

vote jevons.
Actually, you're wrong. Sagittarius is one whom is prone to pridefulness, impulsiveness, impatience, impracticality, and blind optimism. I suppose they say something about being intellectual somewhere in there.

Aquarius are individuals born under this sign are thought to have a modest, creative, challenging, entertaining, progressive, stimulating, and independent character, but one which is also prone to rebelliousness, coldness, erraticism, and impracticality.

Posted directly from Wikipedia.....and FYI, I wasn't alive when they had the draft. I served my 4yrs voluntarily.

VOTE INNER_EULOGY
Old 03-27-2007, 01:32 PM   #68
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

vote jevons.
Actually, you're wrong. Sagittarius is one whom is prone to pridefulness, impulsiveness, impatience, impracticality, and blind optimism. I suppose they say something about being intellectual somewhere in there.

Aquarius are individuals born under this sign are thought to have a modest, creative, challenging, entertaining, progressive, stimulating, and independent character, but one which is also prone to rebelliousness, coldness, erraticism, and impracticality.

Posted directly from Wikipedia.....and FYI, I wasn't alive when they had the draft. I served my 4yrs voluntarily.

VOTE INNER_EULOGY
jevons
03-28-2007, 07:26 AM

Now sir, we can't be expected to believe everything we read about starsigns, as i have been educated on the subject ad nauseum and never really been able to come to a conclusion...

except, of course, the tidbit that anyone born of a fire sign is inherently stronger of both body and mind than water signs.

Think about it like Rock Paper Scissors: earth sinks in water, air just drifts around, and fire boils water into the air.
It all comes back to fire.

One Nation, under Jevons, with liberty and justice for some.

*waves, kisses babies, returns to batcave*
Old 03-28-2007, 07:26 AM   #69
Banned.

Now sir, we can't be expected to believe everything we read about starsigns, as i have been educated on the subject ad nauseum and never really been able to come to a conclusion...

except, of course, the tidbit that anyone born of a fire sign is inherently stronger of both body and mind than water signs.

Think about it like Rock Paper Scissors: earth sinks in water, air just drifts around, and fire boils water into the air.

One Nation, under Jevons, with liberty and justice for some.

*waves, kisses babies, returns to batcave*
Freemena
03-28-2007, 09:03 AM

Um... first of all, Aquarius is an air sign. If you thinks it's weak, you need to stand closer to a tornado sometime. Appearently you haven't been educated enough. Im not saying that Sag is weaker, just that air can be a lot more focused than fire... fire tends to spread out. As for fire being the stronger than water... LOL! When water meets fire... sure it transforms, mutates to an effective defense, able to absorb the heat and burn, just like a flame... but what does fire do when it meats water? It is extinguished... put out of it's misery. Now it all depends on the relative intensity of the two elements... but well *smiles* I'm a Scorpio... so don't mind me... not intense at all
Old 03-28-2007, 09:03 AM   #70
Banned.

Um... first of all, Aquarius is an air sign. If you thinks it's weak, you need to stand closer to a tornado sometime. Appearently you haven't been educated enough. Im not saying that Sag is weaker, just that air can be a lot more focused than fire... fire tends to spread out. As for fire being the stronger than water... LOL! When water meets fire... sure it transforms, mutates to an effective defense, able to absorb the heat and burn, just like a flame... but what does fire do when it meats water? It is extinguished... put out of it's misery. Now it all depends on the relative intensity of the two elements... but well *smiles* I'm a Scorpio... so don't mind me... not intense at all
jevons
03-28-2007, 09:24 AM

Sir, this is all hyberbole. I am currently staging a campaign for an election that doesn't exist in a Nation-State which i made up. Let's not do this whole ''my dad could beat up your dad....'' thing.

Now, if you don't mind, i'd like to get back to finding the formula for translating perfect sarcasm in heah.
Gnaw mane?

And doode, could you list which signs are which? I don't really know, if Aquarius is an air sign, i'm out in left field.

?????
Fire: Sagittarius, Scorpio, Aires,
Air: Libra, Virgo, Gemini
Water: Cancer, Pisces, Aquarius
Earth: Taurus, Leo, Capricorn
?????

On the wheel, starting with Sagittarius, it'd look like this:
Fire,
earth,
water,
water,
fire,
earth,
air,
water,
earth,
earth,
air,
air,
fire.'

Which means it makes sense to me that i am right.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:24 AM   #71
Banned.

Sir, this is all hyberbole. I am currently staging a campaign for an election that doesn't exist in a Nation-State which i made up. Let's not do this whole ''my dad could beat up your dad....'' thing.

Now, if you don't mind, i'd like to get back to finding the formula for translating perfect sarcasm in heah.
Gnaw mane?

And doode, could you list which signs are which? I don't really know, if Aquarius is an air sign, i'm out in left field.

?????
Fire: Sagittarius, Scorpio, Aires,
Air: Libra, Virgo, Gemini
Water: Cancer, Pisces, Aquarius
Earth: Taurus, Leo, Capricorn
?????

On the wheel, starting with Sagittarius, it'd look like this:
Fire,
earth,
water,
water,
fire,
earth,
air,
water,
earth,
earth,
air,
air,
fire.'

Which means it makes sense to me that i am right.
Freemena
03-28-2007, 10:02 AM

From you, I'll take scorp being a fire sign as a compliment. I'll vote for you, too! And your dad could probly beat mine up... and there is no perfect sarcasm, only perfect interpretation...

But the order is thus (if you were not being sarcastic... *smiles*)

Fire: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Earth: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Air: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
Water: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

and the wheel (starting with Sagittarius) is thus:

Fire
Earth
Air
Water
Fire
Earth
Air
Water
Fire
Earth
Air
Water

Wheels dont work well when they are lop-sided! Hope this helps... (And yes, I know I know waaayyyy too much about it... but Im a scorpio... interested in all things mystical and mysterious (amoung other things)) Which is why you are wrong. (Oh, and you can call me "Miss" or "doodess" because the whole being addressed as a guy thing is scary *shudders*)
Old 03-28-2007, 10:02 AM   #72
Banned.

From you, I'll take scorp being a fire sign as a compliment. I'll vote for you, too! And your dad could probly beat mine up... and there is no perfect sarcasm, only perfect interpretation...

But the order is thus (if you were not being sarcastic... *smiles*)

Fire: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Earth: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Air: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
Water: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

and the wheel (starting with Sagittarius) is thus:

Fire
Earth
Air
Water
Fire
Earth
Air
Water
Fire
Earth
Air
Water

Wheels dont work well when they are lop-sided! Hope this helps... (And yes, I know I know waaayyyy too much about it... but Im a scorpio... interested in all things mystical and mysterious (amoung other things)) Which is why you are wrong. (Oh, and you can call me "Miss" or "doodess" because the whole being addressed as a guy thing is scary *shudders*)
03-28-2007, 10:04 AM

Quote:
I hereby challenge that theory in it's fullest. Water is far superior to fire. First off, water would need to be in a container in order for fire to "boil" it (and we're speaking only in terms of elements here). Otherwise, water puts a fire out like it was never even there, just a few smoldering pieces of ash. Water can crash as a wave and break the earth and or over saturate it leaving it useless. Now even had I given you the benefit of the doubt and my water WERE in a container of some form and you boiled it, then I'm still existent as a vapor, molecules still in tact and alive and as the air cools again I will become condensation and return to form, I'm quite versatile. If my water put out fire, there's no coming back. YOU LOSE!!

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee
Old 03-28-2007, 10:04 AM   #73
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I hereby challenge that theory in it's fullest. Water is far superior to fire. First off, water would need to be in a container in order for fire to "boil" it (and we're speaking only in terms of elements here). Otherwise, water puts a fire out like it was never even there, just a few smoldering pieces of ash. Water can crash as a wave and break the earth and or over saturate it leaving it useless. Now even had I given you the benefit of the doubt and my water WERE in a container of some form and you boiled it, then I'm still existent as a vapor, molecules still in tact and alive and as the air cools again I will become condensation and return to form, I'm quite versatile. If my water put out fire, there's no coming back. YOU LOSE!!

03-28-2007, 10:19 AM

*shakes head* Alright... Aquarius is the Water Bearer, but it's an Air sign... The sign of thought, independance and intellectual persuits... air in general is that way.

Now is anybody gonna acknowlegde my "Indigo child" comment or was I sooooo right on that's its obvious?

Last edited by Freemena; 03-28-2007 at 10:22 AM..
Old 03-28-2007, 10:19 AM   #74
Banned.

*shakes head* Alright... Aquarius is the Water Bearer, but it's an Air sign... The sign of thought, independance and intellectual persuits... air in general is that way.

Now is anybody gonna acknowlegde my "Indigo child" comment or was I sooooo right on that's its obvious?

Last edited by Freemena; 03-28-2007 at 10:22 AM..
jevons
03-28-2007, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemena View Post

Missed that.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:25 AM   #75
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemena View Post

Missed that.
jevons
03-28-2007, 10:27 AM

Quote:

I can't believe i'm about to do this...

Ok, water is the basis of existence, however, without fire we would not have taken the first step toward civilization.
Fire = everything.

This is ridiculous. Without any of the five elements (5 = chaos/spirit), nothing would be.
NOTHING.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:27 AM   #76
Banned.

Quote:

I can't believe i'm about to do this...

Ok, water is the basis of existence, however, without fire we would not have taken the first step toward civilization.
Fire = everything.

This is ridiculous. Without any of the five elements (5 = chaos/spirit), nothing would be.
NOTHING.
Freemena
03-28-2007, 10:28 AM

Review post #66...
Old 03-28-2007, 10:28 AM   #77
Banned.

Review post #66...
jevons
03-28-2007, 10:29 AM

Nietzsche said that the first Ubermensch would be outcasts.

And the indigos are half of the puzzle, the right brain of the planet has something to do with it, as well.
We're in this together.

The indigo's job is to lead the exodus from the logic into the minset of the right. Then, oh then.

Dogs and cats living together, rain falling up, shit moving cuz we tell it.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:29 AM   #78
Banned.

Nietzsche said that the first Ubermensch would be outcasts.

And the indigos are half of the puzzle, the right brain of the planet has something to do with it, as well.
We're in this together.

The indigo's job is to lead the exodus from the logic into the minset of the right. Then, oh then.

Dogs and cats living together, rain falling up, shit moving cuz we tell it.
Freemena
03-28-2007, 10:44 AM

Yes, the indigo children are very similar to Nietzsche's "Supermen".

The way I understand the "Now you're weeping shades of cozened indigo" signifies the authority is spewing out deceitful enlightenment, out of it's glands, as it were. The word "shades" holds a double meaning... one as a ghost (of the real indigo children) and the other as a referenece to the color. What do you think?
Old 03-28-2007, 10:44 AM   #79
Banned.

Yes, the indigo children are very similar to Nietzsche's "Supermen".

The way I understand the "Now you're weeping shades of cozened indigo" signifies the authority is spewing out deceitful enlightenment, out of it's glands, as it were. The word "shades" holds a double meaning... one as a ghost (of the real indigo children) and the other as a referenece to the color. What do you think?
jevons
03-28-2007, 10:57 AM

cozened = tricked. Deceitful implies that the subject is in the wrong.

Indigo = self the heart chakra is indigo.

''Weeping shades of self who have been decieved.''
Old 03-28-2007, 10:57 AM   #80
Banned.

cozened = tricked. Deceitful implies that the subject is in the wrong.

Indigo = self the heart chakra is indigo.

''Weeping shades of self who have been decieved.''

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply