opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Live Discussion
User Name
Password
Old 11-22-2010, 03:27 PM   #1
. Anthropophagite .

Bincount™: 553
01.24.11 - Brisbane @ Entertainment Center

Feel free to discuss your brooding excitement. A new thread will be opened (post performance) for reviews ONLY.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:47 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.11 - Brisbane @ Entertainment Center

Counting down the fucking minutes already/

Got the Monday and the Tuesday off (leading into Australian day on the Wednesday for 5 day weekend!

Fly into Brissy Monday morning, chill with mates, have a huge late lunch/early dinner at Blue Smoke (Best damn ribs in the world) then cheap pre-drinks at the hotel bar, then train to the BEC. Going to be an epic day.

Then fly home, rest up, then Sydney BDO. Back to work for a few days, then down to Melbourne for the Myer show.

Feels like I'm getting two Christmas' this year!
Old 11-26-2010, 10:19 AM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

It's my birthday on the the 17th, gonna work hard that week. 23rd is the date of BDO (setlist for everyone) and the 24th is the sideshow (real setlist/light show/etc). Dunno if I'm gonna handle BDO then tool so well.... gonna be one fucked up nigga :D
01/06/06: I DO NOT BELIEVE. I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS NO "GOD". THERE IS NO "GOD". can you not see the definition between the two? honestly. i don't have a belief because for me to have a belief i would therefore consider the idea. but i don't even consider it. i never said i had proof there was no "god" for fuck's sake. just get a grip on the subject.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:36 AM   #4
Level 3 - Talker

I'm thinkin' we're gonna get the setlist on the left!?!? BDO setlist on the right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DinMiAbu1sc&feature=sub
Old 01-11-2011, 01:46 AM   #5

Thanks for linking, and not posting the actual setlists. Someone alluded to them in the general tour thread without a spoiler, and now I know several of the song to expect. Not happy.
(At the surprise being ruined, not the songs)
Old 01-11-2011, 03:01 AM   #6
crows before hoes

Bincount™: 8619

For what it's worth Jr has indicated that those setlists aren't neccessarily and indication of what will be played. He mentions that they've changed several times during rehersals.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:03 PM   #7

That's what I wanted to hear.
Bless you, Sir.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:10 PM   #8
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Bincount™: 362

If Anyone finds a bootleg of this show could you pm me? I've got to hear You Lied!
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
Old 01-24-2011, 03:22 PM   #9
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Dark Flame View Post
If Anyone finds a bootleg of this show could you pm me? I've got to hear You Lied!
Ditto!
Old 01-27-2011, 03:43 PM   #10

Old 02-22-2011, 08:48 PM   #11
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiral2spiral View Post
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH ANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHAN KYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKY OUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH ANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHAN KYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKY OUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH ANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHAN KYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKY OUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH ANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
01/06/06: I DO NOT BELIEVE. I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS NO "GOD". THERE IS NO "GOD". can you not see the definition between the two? honestly. i don't have a belief because for me to have a belief i would therefore consider the idea. but i don't even consider it. i never said i had proof there was no "god" for fuck's sake. just get a grip on the subject.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:24 PM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabz View Post
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH ANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHAN KYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKY OUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH ANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHAN KYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKY OUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH ANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHAN KYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKY OUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH ANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
+1000000
Old 04-01-2011, 01:51 AM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

I'm thinkin' we're gonna get the setlist on the left!?!? BDO setlist on the right?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: