opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Forum Feedback » Feedback
User Name
Password
Old 06-09-2004, 06:57 AM   #41
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 2723
Re: TDN suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m e g
Also, so what if it's a forum? I hate that comment. Just because you can't see the moron you're arguing with makes it okay to be a complete asshole and treat them like shit, joke or not, it's bullshit, in my opinion. What the hell is wrong with being friendly or at least decent? I think the problem is that there are too many young boys here, with serious anger issues because they ain't gettin' any...but I could be wrong.
Funny that while making a statement about people talking shit, and treating them like shit, you ended with cracks about them all being young boys, and not getting any sex. Double standard?
Old 06-09-2004, 06:58 AM   #42
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogpile
Funny that while making a statement about people talking shit, and treating them like shit, you ended with cracks about them all being young boys, and not getting any sex. Double standard?
I am Queen of double standards. Ask my boyfriend lol.
"Then, meditating upon that which is thy highest ideal within thyself, raise the vibrations from thy lower self, thy lower consciousness, through the centers of the body to the temple of thy mind, thy brain, thy eye that is single in purpose; or to the glandular forces of the body as the Single Eye." - Edgar Cayce
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 07:40 AM   #43
Banned at user request

Bincount™: 4029

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronch
delete the recycle bin in it's entirity, including the grudge section, and ban anyone that flames for no reason.

how's that?
How I would love that!
Old 06-09-2004, 08:17 AM   #44
$2 + a potato = $2

Bincount™: 7267

Can this trade be validated?

Windir, Ronch, TheAbstraction and my Wade Boggs rookie card

for

dsl

Last edited by mike tyson; 06-09-2004 at 08:25 AM..
Old 06-09-2004, 09:58 AM   #45
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Why don't you guys just pull a Crow, and start getting everyone banned that you don't like? You know, anyone who doesn't have anything "deep" to discuss. Start with me, I'm the biggest "flamer", around here. Flood the mods mailboxes with complaints about me, they'll probably ban my ass. Fucking bunch of sniveling assinine little cry-babies.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:03 AM   #46
Level 9 - Obstreperous

You better not get banned. You're one of the few who I like having regular conversations with :( Don't be such a flamer, please hehe.
"Then, meditating upon that which is thy highest ideal within thyself, raise the vibrations from thy lower self, thy lower consciousness, through the centers of the body to the temple of thy mind, thy brain, thy eye that is single in purpose; or to the glandular forces of the body as the Single Eye." - Edgar Cayce
Old 06-09-2004, 10:24 AM   #47
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 96

Quote:
I am Queen of double standards. Ask my boyfriend lol.
Quote:
:( Don't be such a flamer, please hehe.

i swear... you come off younger every time i read one of your posts.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:26 AM   #48
Level 9 - Obstreperous

That's nice. Oh and by the way, I think you're probably an even bigger fucking loser in person. I love how you pick on me though, it makes me feel special. Keep it up :D

Last edited by m e g; 06-09-2004 at 10:29 AM..
Old 06-09-2004, 10:36 AM   #49
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
That's nice. Oh and by the way, I think you're probably an even bigger fucking loser in person. I love how you pick on me though, it makes me feel special. Keep it up :D
Actually, Kroniklepto is pretty fucking cool. He has a lot of pent-up aggression from the military, which leads to vast amounts of shit smearing. One of the few people on here I would actually consider drinking some keg beer with.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:37 AM   #50
$2 + a potato = $2

Bincount™: 7267

respect Klepto's authority, he's OGTDN
Old 06-09-2004, 11:11 AM   #51
Level 9 - Obstreperous

I'm sorry but I lost all respect for him long ago and Hogpile, I don't really care...thanks for your input though.
Old 06-09-2004, 03:26 PM   #52
Level 9 - Obstreperous

thanks for getting my back guys... if i ever see an annoying hippy jumping on your back trying to scratch your eyes out and pull your hair, i'll be there with guns blazing.

same to you hogpile - if i'm ever in cali we can drink some beers and go scamming on some unsuspecting beach bunnies. or if you happen to wake up in boston and feel like tearing apart beantown and laughing at the stupid accent... i'm down.
Old 06-09-2004, 03:54 PM   #53
Virgin colada, no rum

Bincount™: 12673

Ronch - Next time you have a "suggestion" how about you just keep it to yourself. Because the way the majority of the responses have been, no one gives a fuck about your "suggestion". Ironically, just like in real life.

Fantastic.
Old 06-09-2004, 03:57 PM   #54
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronch
With all the mess that goes on around here these days, I'm starting to think that most people are here for the sole purpose of abusing others, I've even been guilty of it myself (although a small amount compared to others) and it's pretty bad.

delete the recycle bin in it's entirity, including the grudge section, and ban anyone that flames for no reason.

how's that?

maybe then these boards can again be used for the purposes that they were originally made for.
Yeah, i hate you now.
And your little dog too.
Old 06-09-2004, 04:23 PM   #55
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by KroniKlepto
thanks for getting my back guys... if i ever see an annoying hippy jumping on your back trying to scratch your eyes out and pull your hair, i'll be there with guns blazing.
Stop starting shit with me and maybe I won't be so fucking annoying, to you. If you don't like me, then shut the fuck up and stop talking to me. I'm really beginning to wonder why you like to pick on me so much. There was no need to say shit to me, but you chose to maintain your ever so radiant personality and be a big fat prick, as usual. I could care less what a mindless lonely angry insignificant asshole like you thinks of me. I can't say I have ever heard one single non-insulting comment from you toward me and, well, so fucking what!! I don't exactly think highly of you either, but at least I don't spend my time throwing insults at you for no fucking reason except to defend myself. You must really have tons of friends. Do you not have anything better to do with your time than read through all my posts, just to nitpick about nothing. Get a life! Normally I skip over your posts because, honestly, I don't think you're a very intelligent person and you're definitely not the type of individual I care to discuss anything with. Also, for the record, I'm not a hippy so you can lay off that label.

By the way, Hogpile, take your boyfriend off my back will ya.

Last edited by m e g; 06-09-2004 at 04:30 PM..
Old 06-09-2004, 04:26 PM   #56
Banned.

Bincount™: 2518

sweet . . .
Old 06-09-2004, 04:54 PM   #57
the crybaby

Bincount™: 1562

"Pwnt," as they say.

-OftenLost
Old 06-09-2004, 05:32 PM   #58
Lord Cronos of Vermiculum

Bincount™: 6507

Why do you hate my friends m e g? Why do you go disrespecting the ogtdner's? This...this is inexcusable...
Old 06-09-2004, 06:13 PM   #59
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 3499

I love meg.
Old 06-09-2004, 06:14 PM   #60
Level 9 - Obstreperous

I don't hate anyone.
Old 06-09-2004, 06:29 PM   #61
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Stop starting shit with me and maybe I won't be so fucking annoying, to you. If you don't like me, then shut the fuck up and stop talking to me. I'm really beginning to wonder why you like to pick on me so much. There was no need to say shit to me, but you chose to maintain your ever so radiant personality and be a big fat prick, as usual. I could care less what a mindless lonely angry insignificant asshole like you thinks of me. I can't say I have ever heard one single non-insulting comment from you toward me and, well, so fucking what!! I don't exactly think highly of you either, but at least I don't spend my time throwing insults at you for no fucking reason except to defend myself. You must really have tons of friends. Do you not have anything better to do with your time than read through all my posts, just to nitpick about nothing. Get a life! Normally I skip over your posts because, honestly, I don't think you're a very intelligent person and you're definitely not the type of individual I care to discuss anything with. Also, for the record, I'm not a hippy so you can lay off that label.

oh where to start... look bitch. i'm pretty sure i've never made a 'personal attack' against you. in fact, most of my comments towards you are generalized smartass remarks. every time, you can't just play along... instead, you get offended and resort to lame personal attacks. of course, you're completely off-base, but that's besides the point.

i 'pick on you', well, because it's too easy and entirely too amusing. you claim to have a psychology degree yet you take offense to remarks on a message board and then lash out in anger. apparently you're 3 months older than me... yet your maturity level comes across as that of about a 15 year old aol cam whore on the rag.

oh, and i suppose i might as well defend myself at least. for starters, i'm not a 'big, fat prick.' nor am i a 'mindless lonely angry insignificant asshole.' fat? i'm proud of my beergut, it's taken 6 years of heavy drinking to build this up... but hardly fat. in fact, here's a few pictures of me just in case you'd like to see for yourself. mindless? with your 'LOL' and ':(' in every other post you have no room to talk. lonely angry insignifigant asshole? well... i am an asshole to people that deserve it, but none of the others apply. and as far as getting a life is concerned... again, you really have no room to talk. normally, i only post during the day while bored at work. you've been here less than half the time i have and already have accumulated over half as many posts. so who's spending more time on a message board getting pissed over what might as well be nothing? not this guy...

oh, and be careful who you insult, you don't have too many friends here.
Old 06-09-2004, 08:52 PM   #62
Level 9 - Obstreperous

You've never made a personal attack?!? I always resort to lame personal attacks?! Holy shit. You are King of that domain, dude. One of your very first...

Quote:
you are nothing more than a squawking feminist in desperate need of a cock-slap.
and later on...

Quote:
true, but most hippies already smell like shit...
Your generalized smart ass remarks are almost always pointless and unnecessary and do not bring anything to the table in the way of maintaining a 'mature' discussion. Haven't you got the picture yet? I do not want to play along with you. Why didn't you just go away like I asked you to months ago? The only reason I take offense to you is because it usually just comes out of nowhere. You honestly only respond to me in order to insult. Like I give a shit what anyone on a message board thinks of me. I only come here for some interesting conversation with quite a few people that seem to have interesting stuff to say. Ironically, you're taking just as much, or more, offense to this than I am. I never lashed out in anger. I put you in your place because you had absolutely no reason to say what you did. Also, this is the second time you mentionned my psych degree. Are you jealous? I have another degree as well. Are you more jealous now? Man, how do you even remember this stuff about me? Do you like me that much? Do you find me that interesting that you have to check out all my posts and recall information about my life? As for being mature, you are quite welcome to judge me any way you see fit. About my posts, who cares? I usually only post during the day when I'm bored at work as well...not too sure where that came from. All I meant is that you seem to follow me around, waiting to snap at me like some crazed lunatic. That's why I said get a life. Now about your last little insult...I am not looking for friends here. Again I'm only looking for some interesting conversation with some interesting people. Unfortunately, you've been getting in the way of that since day one. Besides, who are you to judge how many friends I have here anyway. Oh and I don't give a shit what you look like, thanks for the offer though.

Last edited by m e g; 06-09-2004 at 08:58 PM..
Old 06-10-2004, 04:51 AM   #63
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

I've noticed a disturbing trend with you. While you act all nice, and like you want everyone to stop fighting, flaming, and being "meanies", you're dicey at best. Fickle is a better word. One minute you're all cool with someone, until they disagree with you, or get along with someone you don't like. Not only shallow, but bullshit. As far as insults go, I have yet to insult you, but why bitch about flaming, when every defensive statement you post ends with a flame. My boyfriend? Nah. I'm just having someone's back, who I've gotten along with since loooooooong before you ever stepped your stankin ass cheese grater box in TDN.

So Meg, I'm conflicted on what to do. One side of me: Tell that bitch to shutup. The other side: Be nice Hoggie, she knows not what she does. One side: But goddamn, her insolence is not only pretentious, but ignorant as well. Other side: Just be cool man, she's probably bi-polar and has a yeast infection, and her vibrator is probably all out of Duracells. One side: This bitch is getting on my last nerve though.............

Trying to, can't quit, I don't know if I can any longer..............Awwww bwwwwwwahhhhah GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING TRIFLING ASS, BACKSTABBING, HOLYIER THAN THOU DRAMA-QUEEN!!! BWWWWWWAAAAAA CUNT TITTILY UNT BA BAM! Ah, how theraputic. Go finger bang a diseased horse at the glue factory in the asshole until he kicks you in that fat guy's P.E. locker smelling venus dork trap you call a snatch, hopefully making it barren and desolute, so no other guilt trip laden, manic-depressive cockworms can slime and slither their way out of your Elmer's glue womb of self-loathing and choke off any hope the world has of dying in peace. Be gone with you, oh cunt of doom.

Quote:

same to you hogpile - if i'm ever in cali we can drink some beers and go scamming on some unsuspecting beach bunnies. or if you happen to wake up in boston and feel like tearing apart beantown and laughing at the stupid accent... i'm down.
No prob man. My grandma lives in Springfield, so maybe when you are done getting bitch slapped by Uncle Scam with your military career we can get wasted and check out a Sox game.
Old 06-10-2004, 05:36 AM   #64
Level 9 - Obstreperous

I'm not a fool. I refuse to bow down and take bullshit.
Old 06-10-2004, 07:02 AM   #65
Level 9 - Obstreperous

that was beautiful Hogpile...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogpile
she's probably bi-polar and has a yeast infection, and her vibrator is probably all out of Duracells
pure gold...

and m e g... this will be my last comment to you, and it is all you deserve.

Congratulations Bitch! Now you can slowly drain away from here like the diseased semen that's leaking out of your yeast infected snatch. BEGONE!

*smears shit on your face*
Old 06-10-2004, 07:07 AM   #66
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
and m e g... this will be my last comment to you
Thank you.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: