Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
idontmind462's Avatar idontmind462
03-22-2006, 02:05 PM

LOL
"a mass of gallon sloth, as flys have walls for feet, a rapturous-verbatim-someone said but who's to know, and when you find the fringe, the one last hit that spent you, you'll find the ossuary is spilling by the day"
Old 03-22-2006, 02:05 PM   #81
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 123
Re: Tool on ozzfest

LOL
"a mass of gallon sloth, as flys have walls for feet, a rapturous-verbatim-someone said but who's to know, and when you find the fringe, the one last hit that spent you, you'll find the ossuary is spilling by the day"
OFFLINE |  
gsus_kryst
03-22-2006, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic1torious
i dont know where it started, but i heard it today. it actually seems to coincide with the dates that are already up. Ozzfest generally starts July 15th and tools last date is the 9th, leaving the possibility for an ozzfest slot competely open.
Avenged Sevenfold is heavily rumored to fill that voided spot on Ozzfest...
Old 03-22-2006, 02:54 PM   #82
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic1torious
i dont know where it started, but i heard it today. it actually seems to coincide with the dates that are already up. Ozzfest generally starts July 15th and tools last date is the 9th, leaving the possibility for an ozzfest slot competely open.
Avenged Sevenfold is heavily rumored to fill that voided spot on Ozzfest...
OFFLINE |  
thepatient_10k
03-23-2006, 09:25 PM

tools not playin ozzfest, metallica sounds more likely..they're writing / recording their new album.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:25 PM   #83

Bincount™: 9

tools not playin ozzfest, metallica sounds more likely..they're writing / recording their new album.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply