Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 01. Vicarious
User Name
Password
eternalnuisance.com's Avatar eternalnuisance.com
10-03-2006, 11:15 AM

I think you mean "You're a cock". It sucks for the person inflicted, but positive things grow from that experience, from the individual inflicted, to the people around him/her. That's how it works. It's ideal because it's what makes us grow, spiritually and emotionally, without it, we'd just be dumb apes that fling poop at each other
Old 10-03-2006, 11:15 AM   #121
Banned.

Bincount™: 24
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

I think you mean "You're a cock". It sucks for the person inflicted, but positive things grow from that experience, from the individual inflicted, to the people around him/her. That's how it works. It's ideal because it's what makes us grow, spiritually and emotionally, without it, we'd just be dumb apes that fling poop at each other
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Luosdasa's Avatar Luosdasa
10-03-2006, 02:52 PM

heh, i wish i knew why ya got banned... :P
tis a shame, because i wanted oh so very much to hear how its possible for someone to grow spiritually and emotionally, when they die before they have a chance to explore greater meanings in life. Humans have to fullfill their basic needs before moveing on to higher level needs right? Im pretty sure not being dead is a pretty fucking basic need...
And i dont know about you, but it doesnt take pain and suffering for me to grow. im sorry if you need suffering to evolve from turd hurlin monkeys, but other things can act as catalysts for higher thnking and understanding.
Old 10-03-2006, 02:52 PM   #122
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104

heh, i wish i knew why ya got banned... :P
tis a shame, because i wanted oh so very much to hear how its possible for someone to grow spiritually and emotionally, when they die before they have a chance to explore greater meanings in life. Humans have to fullfill their basic needs before moveing on to higher level needs right? Im pretty sure not being dead is a pretty fucking basic need...
And i dont know about you, but it doesnt take pain and suffering for me to grow. im sorry if you need suffering to evolve from turd hurlin monkeys, but other things can act as catalysts for higher thnking and understanding.
AlcheMilla
10-31-2006, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGT from back in the day View Post
im not gonna lie, i dont know what an anarcho-commie is, what is it?
...and I don't know what OGT is short for (although I understand that me becoming a fan after ONLY hearing Vicarious and then listening with great interest to everything else they've ever made, am NOT one and thus living forever as an outcast in the world of Toolfans. Though after reading this thread it seems like something to strive for)..., but I am ignorant, from sweden (and though I desperately try to dye my hair in various shades of red, naturally blonde ) and ready to admit it...
Although this thread is the most hilarious one on this whole forum...
it struck me that perhaps some really ARE upset about these things, please tell me u r not ? In that case I will change "hilarious" to "tragic"...
And like my countryman previously said, for us living somewhere else than the states it seems very exotic to complain about too much Vicarious beeing played on the radio.... never heard Tool even mentioned other than on lists over obscure artists performing on one festival or another.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:37 AM   #123
On Probation

Bincount™: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGT from back in the day View Post
im not gonna lie, i dont know what an anarcho-commie is, what is it?
...and I don't know what OGT is short for (although I understand that me becoming a fan after ONLY hearing Vicarious and then listening with great interest to everything else they've ever made, am NOT one and thus living forever as an outcast in the world of Toolfans. Though after reading this thread it seems like something to strive for)..., but I am ignorant, from sweden (and though I desperately try to dye my hair in various shades of red, naturally blonde ) and ready to admit it...
Although this thread is the most hilarious one on this whole forum...
it struck me that perhaps some really ARE upset about these things, please tell me u r not ? In that case I will change "hilarious" to "tragic"...
And like my countryman previously said, for us living somewhere else than the states it seems very exotic to complain about too much Vicarious beeing played on the radio.... never heard Tool even mentioned other than on lists over obscure artists performing on one festival or another.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply