Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive
User Name
Password
Opunaela10's Avatar Opunaela10
04-19-2006, 09:31 AM

I got tickets...7th row...toronto show ...I nearly fainted!!! TOOL at a venue that holds 3200ppl

Toronto was the only show having a presale...I got my ass down at the BOX office early this morning!!!

I have died and gone to heaven

Still pinching myself!!!
Old 04-19-2006, 09:31 AM   #81
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 15
Re: NOT ANOTHER CENT

I got tickets...7th row...toronto show ...I nearly fainted!!! TOOL at a venue that holds 3200ppl

Toronto was the only show having a presale...I got my ass down at the BOX office early this morning!!!

I have died and gone to heaven

Still pinching myself!!!
04-19-2006, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyjonny
Ive seen Tool in concert twice. I own every release that Tool has put out to this date. I even wasted money on those 2 useless dvd singles. Like every other geek that has ever posted on this site, I have spent hundreds of hours researching anything tool related. And i have only come to realize that this band really hates their fans. They dont like being idolized, or exaulted, or treated as anything other then equal. Yet they regard us as complete unworthy imbeciles. They even have the nerve to set up an official following (Tool Army) which quite frankly, to me, sounds like a scam no different than the catholic church. Charging us money for little badges and presales and the the hope to maybe chat with a godly band member from time to time. And now... the nerve to charge 65 dollars for a concert ticket. Well Tool (I know youre reading all of this obsessively).... I would like to thank you for all the great music you have given me... it has been life changing and all that nauseating crap Ive read in these forums about umpteen thousand times. But you aint getting another penny from me. Im sure you'll be fine financially, but drop me a line if you really need the money.

I would be GLAD to drop 100 bills on TOOL.

Last edited by paraflux; 04-19-2006 at 10:23 AM..
Old 04-19-2006, 10:08 AM   #82
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Ive seen Tool in concert twice. I own every release that Tool has put out to this date. I even wasted money on those 2 useless dvd singles. Like every other geek that has ever posted on this site, I have spent hundreds of hours researching anything tool related. And i have only come to realize that this band really hates their fans. They dont like being idolized, or exaulted, or treated as anything other then equal. Yet they regard us as complete unworthy imbeciles. They even have the nerve to set up an official following (Tool Army) which quite frankly, to me, sounds like a scam no different than the catholic church. Charging us money for little badges and presales and the the hope to maybe chat with a godly band member from time to time. And now... the nerve to charge 65 dollars for a concert ticket. Well Tool (I know youre reading all of this obsessively).... I would like to thank you for all the great music you have given me... it has been life changing and all that nauseating crap Ive read in these forums about umpteen thousand times. But you aint getting another penny from me. Im sure you'll be fine financially, but drop me a line if you really need the money.

I would be GLAD to drop 100 bills on TOOL.

OFFLINE |  
lateral_circle's Avatar lateral_circle
04-19-2006, 10:10 AM

NIN or any bands you named do not hold a fucking candle to TOOL. Jesus. And you call yourself a fan?
Old 04-19-2006, 10:10 AM   #83
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

NIN or any bands you named do not hold a fucking candle to TOOL. Jesus. And you call yourself a fan?
OFFLINE |  
badshirt
04-19-2006, 10:10 AM

No on membership for me. Yes on albums and show tickets.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:10 AM   #84
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4

No on membership for me. Yes on albums and show tickets.
OFFLINE |  
Opunaela10's Avatar Opunaela10
04-19-2006, 10:14 AM

I paid..the ticket price ...plus I had to buy a god damn membership at the venue $60....in order to go to this pre-sale... $4 for parking....gas 6$.....BUT ...I would have paid double to see them!!!
Old 04-19-2006, 10:14 AM   #85
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 15

I paid..the ticket price ...plus I had to buy a god damn membership at the venue $60....in order to go to this pre-sale... $4 for parking....gas 6$.....BUT ...I would have paid double to see them!!!
04-19-2006, 10:16 AM

Quote:

i can honestly say that once you hear the album and tool goes on a cheaper stadium tour that i think you'll be there. next time shut your mouth before you type some bullshit out like that. $65 is nothing. If you think that tool isn't worth that much then you must be the poorest bastard in this joint
by the way... touring is expensive and they are raising money to put on a good show for you.

Old 04-19-2006, 10:16 AM   #86
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 3

Quote:

i can honestly say that once you hear the album and tool goes on a cheaper stadium tour that i think you'll be there. next time shut your mouth before you type some bullshit out like that. $65 is nothing. If you think that tool isn't worth that much then you must be the poorest bastard in this joint
by the way... touring is expensive and they are raising money to put on a good show for you.

OFFLINE |  
paraflux
04-19-2006, 10:25 AM

Locked for becoming a flamefest, which I started to clean up and got tired of it. It's silly. Do that shit somewhere else.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:25 AM   #87
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070

Locked for becoming a flamefest, which I started to clean up and got tired of it. It's silly. Do that shit somewhere else.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply