opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Lateralus » 13. Faaip de Oiad
User Name
Password
Old 01-28-2008, 08:56 PM   #41
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 2063
Re: FAAIP DE OIAD: IAIAD DE MAHORELA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpoling13 View Post
Here's the link to the original broadcast with Art asking questions:

http://www.metatech.org/Art%20Bell%2...051%20Call.mp3
weird.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:48 AM   #42
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0

I don't know about anybody else, but the first thing that came to mind when he was describing the thing in the dream was Terrance McKenna's description of DMT elves. They also are supposed to communicate via glossolalia (speaking in tongues), or the lanuguage of angels/spirits, if you believe in that. I'm not sure if that would be at all similar with the Enochian language, I'm unsure how anything is pronounced. But, I get the feeling they are. Maybe someone who knows a little bit more could take that idea and see what they find. I don't have any direct experience with the elves or DMT myself, but I am fairly booksmart on both and could tell you where to find info on either. If anyone has any other ideas, let me know, I'm really curious now.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:34 AM   #43
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFictionILive View Post
I don't have any direct experience with the elves
Lucky you. I have been dealing with elves for about 3 years straight now, and let me tell you, they are farthest from something you'd call 'a voice of god'. These little buggers dash in and out of my cupboards, throw my cereal across the room and take my towels(and sometimes clothes) when I'm in the shower. I step out from the hot water, into the damp atmosphere and have to trod around my apartment in the nude until I find where they stashed my belongings.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:17 PM   #44
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameloc01 View Post
there is a cd recording available of Aleister Crowley reciting some rituals in Enochian,especially interesting is that he is Dannys great-grandfather ( supposedly)
wtf? who says that? wouldn`t be surprised if it was true...
btw: i also remember the newsletter- but it was as scary as it was the first time to read it...i also tried to pronunce the words but was too afraid...also had the feeling like something/-one was watching or so...scary :D or am i just crazy? or both? hmmmm....;)
Old 08-08-2009, 09:08 AM   #45
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
I have been dealing with elves for about 3 years straight now, and let me tell you, they are farthest from something you'd call 'a voice of god'.
I was thinking more along the lines of, the language they are supposed to speak might be similar. Do they ever talk to you? or just fuck with your stuff?
Old 08-10-2009, 10:05 AM   #46
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
Lucky you. I have been dealing with elves for about 3 years straight now, and let me tell you, they are farthest from something you'd call 'a voice of god'. These little buggers dash in and out of my cupboards, throw my cereal across the room and take my towels(and sometimes clothes) when I'm in the shower. I step out from the hot water, into the damp atmosphere and have to trod around my apartment in the nude until I find where they stashed my belongings.
You could use a few booby traps
Old 08-10-2009, 10:07 AM   #47
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFictionILive View Post
I was thinking more along the lines of, the language they are supposed to speak might be similar. Do they ever talk to you? or just fuck with your stuff?
lol, you don't really believe that shit do you?
Old 08-18-2009, 08:55 PM   #48
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
lol, you don't really believe that shit do you?
Yeah, I have to say I kinda did.... my bad.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:41 PM   #49
Level 3 - Talker

This song hit me from a different direction, but I did once talk to a satanist criminal type who was at the time in the Army. When I asked him about the military and satanism he said that he would not tell me because it would mess with my head too bad if I knew how it worked. (Let it be noted that he is not in anymore.)
For certain reasons.. I found him to be credible enough to be spooked by those words.
Since that day I have tried to meet the lord of darkness in lucid dream (dream you control) a few times, but always fold under the extreme terror at approach. So hell if I know. Maby its kind of like a blind man wanting to know what a sharks mouth is like.

ps. I grew up on Artbell and his retirement was a big abrupt bummer.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:17 PM   #50
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookedbull View Post
Since that day I have tried to meet the lord of darkness in lucid dream (dream you control) a few times, but always fold under the extreme terror at approach. So hell if I know. Maby its kind of like a blind man wanting to know what a sharks mouth is like.
Good luck with that hook up, chum. Happy en-trails to ya!
Old 10-26-2009, 11:13 AM   #51
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseToYourHalo View Post
Good luck with that hook up, chum. Happy en-trails to ya!
Another good one would be contacting other good higher level beings with lucid dreams. Or maybe the entities in question that the guy in the sound clip is ranting about.
I had a pretty cool dream once. Where as soon as I realised I was dreaming I stated " I summon the most powerfull being in the universe into my body...... that is good" . Weather or not my mind made up the rest is hard to say, but it turned out to be my favorite lucid dream ever. Some one should try it then get back to me and see if we met the same being, or see if any other details in the dream were the same.
Hey I wonder if any area 51 security dudes keep an eye on this particular thread. *waves to area 51 guy*
Old 10-28-2009, 03:42 PM   #52
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
*waves to area 51 guy*
LOOOOL
Old 11-04-2009, 11:20 AM   #53
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860

Concerning these lucid dreams... are you people experiencing these dreams with or without the aide of chemical substances?

I say this only because most of the lucid dreams I've ever had were when i was much younger. I can't recall having any dreams of this sort any time recently. Actually the most recent one that comes to mind is very "hollywood". I was ... maybe 12 I think ... I had a dream that I was being chased by Freddy Kreuger through the halls of my middle school (I always look back at this and wonder why I wasn't quite as alarmed at the fact that Freddy was trying to kill me in my dream as i should have been... oh well) At a certain point I realized I was dreaming, stopped, turned and faced Freddy.... in a very old west dueling fashion... and I guess the only thing I could think of to "defeat" him was to go T1000 on him. So my arms transformed into giant blades and I stabbed him.... the next thing I remember Freddy and I were teeing off golfballs in the auditorium from the balcony trying to hit the people on stage.

I know, it's not nearly as exciting as Blair's experience but, I guess my point is the mind can generate some pretty amazing things, but odds are it will reflect who you are as a person. When I was twelve, i watched a lot of movies. So it doesn't seem *too* wondrous to me that someone like Blair would have such an exotic dream.... but obviously the coincidental UFO event/occurrence is quite intriguing.

That is... if you believe it. I mean... all it takes is a little fiction inserted into that newsletter to make "the pieces fit" and make for a pretty haunting back story to Faaip de Oaid. Hey, The Devil mixes the lies with the truth. Did Blair *really* have that experience?

And I'm not saying I agree or disagree with anything said here or in the newsletter. Just offering some food for thought. Honestly, I find pretty much all of it fascinating.

*also waves to area 51 guy*
Old 11-05-2009, 04:18 AM   #54
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusivEuphoria View Post
Concerning these lucid dreams... are you people experiencing these dreams with or without the aide of chemical substances?
I have never had a lucid dream with drugs involved.
But the best ways to make them happen are to.
A. Record your dreams in some way in the morning wile they are still fresh in your head. When you remember your dreams more through doing this then you will have an easier time of realizing that you are in a dream.
B. Do checks though out the day to see if you are dreaming. Looking at your watch twice to see if time changes the second time you look at it. What I do is do a couple of waves of my hands back and forth to see if I can swim though the air as I can in my dream, or just attempt to alter something in reality directly in front of me with thought. Or lately I just look at my hands to see if they look wrong.
C. If before you go to sleep you think about what you are going to do when you discover that you are dreaming then It makes lucid dreaming fresh in your mind and it gives you something to do other the the default sexual frenzy.

Of course there are devices that you can apply to your ears and eyes that are supposed to help also.

Study's have found that if you wake up in the middle of sleep, then if you think about lucid dreaming as you rapidly fall back to sleep it helps a lot to achieve a lucid dream. This I verify.
I have found that Looking at my hands every few seconds is a good mental way to both disconnect form my dream background so as to not smother it too much with my conscious mind and also help to remind my self that I am lucid dreaming. That is a trick that I read about in a Mexican shaman book. It was a simplified compilation of Carlos Castaneda works.
I hope I may have been of assistance.

As far as figuring out what is and what is not real. I guess we will never know unless we experience it our selves or figure out a what to tell for sure if some one is tell in the truth or not. As far as I know lie detector tests are easy to fake. I wounder if there is a good truth serum out there or some really good voice stress test? That sort of technology could be used for a bad purpose as well suppose, and probably is. Hmmm................
Old 11-05-2009, 07:51 PM   #55
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860

^^^ Thank you for the notes. Perhaps I will give some of those tips a try. Actually, when you mentioned thought processes before falling asleep that made me think. I have taken to falling asleep to music for, well let's say about the past 10 years or so. I'm 25 now, so I'm a bit struck by the coincidence that as I've picked up this habit, lucid dreams seem to have stopped occurring for me. Which honestly seems counter-intuitive to me since I would assume that music would actually be stimulating brain activity as I am falling asleep. Although I do feel as though music tends to mute my random and sometimes stressful ambient thought processes... which is pretty much the greatest reason why i choose to listen to music as i fall asleep....

Suddenly I feel like researching this more...
Old 11-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #56
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13

Quote:
Another good one would be contacting other good higher level beings with lucid dreams. Or maybe the entities in question that the guy in the sound clip is ranting about.
I had a pretty cool dream once. Where as soon as I realised I was dreaming I stated " I summon the most powerfull being in the universe into my body...... that is good" . Weather or not my mind made up the rest is hard to say, but it turned out to be my favorite lucid dream ever. Some one should try it then get back to me and see if we met the same being, or see if any other details in the dream were the same.
Hey I wonder if any area 51 security dudes keep an eye on this particular thread. *waves to area 51 guy*
Those spells of hyperinterextradimensional powers in dream state are the bomb. Especially effective against pesky greys when they try to crash land into those sweet dreams where I’m picnicking with Jesus or bossing the Pope around :)

Dream interpretation and lucid dreaming can be helpful aspects of a mindfulness practice.

Keep it diggin’ Spook.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:21 PM   #57
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Ok.. I had to go a little more into detail. First my dream body jerked like lightning hit me. Wile dreaming I was wondering if some guys next to me that were playing cards when I dozed off might have seen my body flop like a fish. Then there was some weird period where there was a micro wave oven doing somthing. Then I saw my grandma. Then I was in A room with a guy in framer cloths. His face was missing, but blackness was there instead. There was a dragon in a meadow on the tv, lecturing about something that I don't remember. The farmer and I talked a bit and I asked him some questions, about his relations with humans. He agreed that a lizzard is to humans as we are to him. Also that it took about 5 minutes to leard to communicate with us.
There was a couple other details, but I cant tell all of it, or I wouldn't be able to know if some one else's dream was similar to mine, but those were the more interesting details. It would be too easy for fakers to try and srew with my head if I was too detailed. Since Im not sure if my mind made this whole dream up.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:39 PM   #58
Level 1 - Lurker

Why communicate with the extra dimensional beings.When we Never fully communicate with the beings in our dimension. 2ndly, if these beings ( Djins or fallen Angels whatever) Have their own dimension hidden from our world (dimension) Why communicate with them. there must be a reason of them being hidden from us.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:05 AM   #59
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by boongus View Post
Why communicate with the extra dimensional beings.When we Never fully communicate with the beings in our dimension. 2ndly, if these beings ( Djins or fallen Angels whatever) Have their own dimension hidden from our world (dimension) Why communicate with them. there must be a reason of them being hidden from us.
Whats the worst that can happen. If it works, then what could the possible positive implacations be. If a dear ran through your yard you wouldnt pay much attention, you might even think about shooting it and eating it. What if the dear stoped and started playing peekaboo with you, or started drawing images in the dirt?
Unfortunatly most people are too distracted with distractions. Some times as people find new layers of reality, they get stuck to it like fly paper before they get a chance to find the next layer. Im just trying to go as deep as I can without having too set too much flypaper on fire.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #60
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1

ok so i have to share a wierd set of coincidences related to this song. i listened to it for the first time in a while because i was listening to lateralus on my ihome rather than in the car with a cd that skips this song half way to a point of no play, (conspiracy in and ove itself) and i was motivated to see if art bell had to say about the strange caller and i found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu9Gj01Bf6A

found it quite interesting until i got to 4:17 TWICE before the video stopped, youtube stopped working at the exact same time, crippling my browser and ultimately vista TWICE. and i still cant watch the thing. the first time it crashed it literally took a good 25 minutes to get back up, only to have a similar thing happen again at the same point. conspiricy i tell ya haha
Old 02-11-2010, 09:18 PM   #61
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnadd View Post
ok so i have to share a wierd set of coincidences related to this song. i listened to it for the first time in a while because i was listening to lateralus on my ihome rather than in the car with a cd that skips this song half way to a point of no play, (conspiracy in and ove itself) and i was motivated to see if art bell had to say about the strange caller and i found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu9Gj01Bf6A

found it quite interesting until i got to 4:17 TWICE before the video stopped, youtube stopped working at the exact same time, crippling my browser and ultimately vista TWICE. and i still cant watch the thing. the first time it crashed it literally took a good 25 minutes to get back up, only to have a similar thing happen again at the same point. conspiricy i tell ya haha
It didn't freeze up on me. The segment was pretty interesting.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:07 PM   #62
Level 7 - Loquacious

luckily i got to finish it today, it was just early this morning and it freaked me the fuck out haha
Old 10-06-2010, 09:23 AM   #63
Level 4 - Thinker

Again people, why speculate when you can do your homework? Hundreds of former Area 51 workers have been interviewed by numerous sources over the years and the information is readily available to anyone willing to research it (until the legislation goes into effect allowing Google to purchase the internet and turn it into a private enterprise such as broadcast TV networks with their liscenses, applications, censors and filters). Anyway, they all say the same thing as the "Area 51 caller" and much, much more. The governments various mind control programs ( see Montaulk) were responsible for the caller later claiming to be a "hoax".

Almost everything that he said is very, very true. The "interdimensionals" that he spoke of are the same dark souls who comprise the Opposition and have kept us enslaved since our test tube inception. What he did miscommunicate, however, was that the interdimensionals were contacted by a precurser of the space program. That is not true. Every form of government that has existed since the Opposition themselves granted "kingship" upon the earth after the deluge has been a puppet of the true shadow government (Illuminatti), comprised of the hybrid bloodlines created between mankind and ..... the interdimensionals!

It is no coincidence that N.A.S.A. was built by Wernher von Braun, a Nazi SS officer who, among many others Nazi war criminals, was smuggled into the US by the CIA immediately after the war, and Jack Parsons, Aleister Crowley's right hand man. What would two very famous occultists turned rocket scientists possibly have to do with aliens who not so secretly control our world? Hmmmmmmm.............

I understand that many of you see Crowley as some kind of hero. I warn you from personal experience that a day will come when your spirit will burn with an undying shame because of that.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:20 PM   #64
Level 1 - Lurker

Gotta check out the movie "The Fountain" (2006).
Old 12-03-2011, 12:23 PM   #65
Level 1 - Lurker

Accordring to FreemanTV Barbara Bush is the daughter of Crowley... Hmm?
Old 12-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #66
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217

i need to see her birth certificate!
Old 05-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #67
Level 1 - Lurker

I find it curious that the author of this was banned. Anyone have any information on that? Was he offensive on another forum or did someone want all this hushed up? Could just be my paranoia just seems strange to me.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:56 PM   #68
Level 2 - Poster

UPDATE:

i couldnt believe my eyes - look at toolband.com newsletter - tales from the loft 3!!!

bmb republished the whole thing (in a short way though) and further events

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: