Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive
User Name
Password
KingSigy
04-29-2006, 11:08 PM

Kind of pointless to post about, but my friend gave me a promo sticker the other day. Her mother works at FYE, and they were giving them out over the week. It's pretty cool, its got the new Logo printed in a metallic gray font with strange fading done to the letters, all over a nice black background. The back just states the album will be in stores May, and it says 10,000 days, so anyone who thinks the album is a hoax is just in denial now.
Old 04-29-2006, 11:08 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Promo Sticker

Kind of pointless to post about, but my friend gave me a promo sticker the other day. Her mother works at FYE, and they were giving them out over the week. It's pretty cool, its got the new Logo printed in a metallic gray font with strange fading done to the letters, all over a nice black background. The back just states the album will be in stores May, and it says 10,000 days, so anyone who thinks the album is a hoax is just in denial now.
04-29-2006, 11:09 PM

do you have to buy anything?
Old 04-29-2006, 11:09 PM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1657
Re: Promo Sticker

do you have to buy anything?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply