opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » General Discussion
User Name
Password
Old 04-03-2006, 02:00 PM   #201
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5
Re: The Official ticket info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iampete
woo. just got a pair of standing tickets for the hammersmith london gig on june 14th. the week after i finish the most important exams of my life...shall be fucking amazing.

i blinked and missed the tickets when they went on sale on the website...so had to get mine off ebay. had an pay an extra £10 a ticket but i really don't care. ive fucking loved tool since i was 12, having just missed their last tour and was too young to really go anyway. now i'm seventeen and so fucking excited.
so .AS or A2 exams? The gig is exactly a week after my AS Biology exam (my final ) :)

Alex
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-04-2006, 02:31 AM   #202
Banned.

Bincount™: 4396

bass_dude
You are my new toolnavy best friend.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-04-2006, 03:03 AM   #203
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

Hey, Has anyone bought Barcelona tickets? ...And received them? Particularly if you're in the UK.
Thebarton Theater '97 - Rod Laver Arena '01 - Adelaide Ent Cnetre '02 - Barcelona RZZ Club '06 - Glasgow Academy '06 - London Hammersmith '06 (x2) - Munich Zenith '06 - London Wembley '06 - Nottingham England '06 - Melbourne Meyer Music Bowl '07 - Adelaide BDO '07
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-04-2006, 04:20 AM   #204
Banned.

Bincount™: 932

after one fucking month, the Berlin tickets are now officially sold out. Yeah.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-04-2006, 04:21 AM   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocooltool
bass_dude
You are my new toolnavy best friend.
I don't know what to say...
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-04-2006, 04:28 AM   #206
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2

i just got my Rome ticket !! see you there!!!
Old 04-04-2006, 12:17 PM   #207
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_Manback
Hey, Has anyone bought Barcelona tickets? ...And received them? Particularly if you're in the UK.

Ye, I live in the UK & bought Barcelona tickets, and no, haven't recieved them yet...
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-04-2006, 02:35 PM   #208
Level 4 - Thinker

Haven't received my Barcelona tickets yet either...
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-05-2006, 02:41 AM   #209
Level 4 - Thinker

Got yesterday my ticket for Super Bock festival in Lisbon,May the 26th (TOOL,Alice in Chains,Deftones,Placebo..) :)

And am still waiting for the Amsterdam gig to be confirmed.Now that would be brilliant!
Old 04-05-2006, 05:07 AM   #210
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Just an update on the Glasgow Carling Academy show:

Balcony seating tickets are still available from www.ticketweb.co.uk
Most of the ticketmaster-affiliated online ticket outlets seem to have no tickets left whatsoever.
If you still want to go to this show, I would urge you to buy a seating ticket from an official outlet (eg. ticketweb), rather than paying well over the odds for standing tickets on ebay.
By purchasing tickets at twice (or more) face value from ebay power sellers, it creates a market for these touts to continue exploiting genuine fans.
If everyone does their bit to prevent touts grabbing all the tickets in the first place, you'll have a better chance of getting a standing ticket at a reasonable price for the next tour, without allowing ebayers to exploit both the fans and the band.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-05-2006, 06:18 AM   #211
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Het_Bijeenroepen
Just an update on the Glasgow Carling Academy show:

Balcony seating tickets are still available from www.ticketweb.co.uk
Most of the ticketmaster-affiliated online ticket outlets seem to have no tickets left whatsoever.
If you still want to go to this show, I would urge you to buy a seating ticket from an official outlet (eg. ticketweb), rather than paying well over the odds for standing tickets on ebay.
By purchasing tickets at twice (or more) face value from ebay power sellers, it creates a market for these touts to continue exploiting genuine fans.
If everyone does their bit to prevent touts grabbing all the tickets in the first place, you'll have a better chance of getting a standing ticket at a reasonable price for the next tour, without allowing ebayers to exploit both the fans and the band.
thanks man u mite have saved us!
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-05-2006, 07:44 AM   #212
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 11

^ Just to repeat: I have two standing tickets for the Glasgow gig which I want to swap for seating tickets. PM me if you are interested.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-05-2006, 10:03 PM   #213
Level 1 - Lurker

So I am new to this website, actually new to any kind of online forum and maybe this info is located somewhere else on the site.....but can somebody please tell me why there isn't a tour schedule for the US yet? Surely they will come wont they? Hey I will build it if they will come!
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-06-2006, 12:05 PM   #214
Banned.

FUCK. repeat, FUCK.

the June 7 gig in Berlin was moved to another location. From cosy Columbiahalle, which holds approx. 3500 people and has a nice balcony, to Arena which holds more than 7000 and is renowned for its shitty acoustics. Motherfuckers. Money leeching motherfuckers.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-06-2006, 12:14 PM   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange.juice
FUCK. repeat, FUCK.

the June 7 gig in Berlin was moved to another location. From cosy Columbiahalle, which holds approx. 3500 people and has a nice balcony, to Arena which holds more than 7000 and is renowned for its shitty acoustics. Motherfuckers. Money leeching motherfuckers.
*strokes Hammersmith ticket, knowing that it won't be moved*

OFFLINE |  
Old 04-06-2006, 01:59 PM   #216
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
FUCK. repeat, FUCK.

The official website, www.columbiahalle.de has no info ut to date, where do you have this information from??

The website have this info:

Mittwoch
COLUMBIAHALLE
VERLEGT
TOOL
Trinity Concerts
Einlass: k.A.
Beginn: k.A.
Preis Vvk.00.00 €

Im from Norway, my german is poor so I guess Verlegt=sold out

I have 2 tickets to the show, I hope I can go to Germany this summer.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-06-2006, 02:17 PM   #217
Banned.

verlegt = moved

http://www.mlk.com/artist.html?Id=429

no worries, just the address has changed.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-06-2006, 02:22 PM   #218
Level 3 - Talker

It looks like Tool is playing a show in Grenoble, France. Here is the venue's site: http://www.summum-grenoble.com/programme.html

These tickets have just went on sell, at least at Fnac.fr; I check back daily to see if the Paris show has sold out and I just noticed the Grenbole show, today. The Lyon show is cancelled so I'm guessing this is the replacement.
Old 04-06-2006, 02:55 PM   #219
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
verlegt = moved

http://www.mlk.com/artist.html?Id=429

no worries, just the address has changed.
Sad news, I bought the tickets to experience Tool live at Columbiahalle. If someone are interested to buy 2 tickets to the consert in Berlin, I will sell them for a normal price. Im from Norway, but I can send the tickets.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-07-2006, 05:55 PM   #220
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatless
It looks like Tool is playing a show in Grenoble, France. Here is the venue's site: http://www.summum-grenoble.com/programme.html

These tickets have just went on sell, at least at Fnac.fr; I check back daily to see if the Paris show has sold out and I just noticed the Grenbole show, today. The Lyon show is cancelled so I'm guessing this is the replacement.
OK, I'm sick of this shit. I bought tickets around the cancellation on the 30th and now it's changed. In oher words, I wanted to do Barcelona-Lyon-Luxembourg, cos that makes sense, but as Lyon is cancelled, I made other plans. Now they're telling us that there is a gig on the 30th! I don't think messing with us is really fair, noe, is it...
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-07-2006, 10:40 PM   #221
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 37

Tool's playing in Tempe, AZ on May 6th, at ASU's Gammage Auditorium.
I called and got it confirmed ... minus the exact date. But its the rumor.

I am paricularly pissed about this. It falls on my best friend's wedding date.
I hate the world I live in.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:15 AM   #222

has anybody ever gotten tickets but printed them off of their computer?!
Buying tickets to the Prague gig and using an 'e-ticket' is an option, but I've never had any expierence with them... I presume their safe enough and that they must use them regularly and what not, but just wondering has anybody had any expierence with them in the past??!
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-08-2006, 09:42 AM   #223
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlikeme
has anybody ever gotten tickets but printed them off of their computer?!
Buying tickets to the Prague gig and using an 'e-ticket' is an option, but I've never had any expierence with them... I presume their safe enough and that they must use them regularly and what not, but just wondering has anybody had any expierence with them in the past??!
Is the Prague show sold out, and where can I buy tickets?

Im from Norway, and listen up upcoming shows in the weekend, I want to experience Tool live not just at a festival. Is the T-Mobile Arena known for a good accustic or good sound in that arena or is it to big and design for sports events.

Prague would be great though, I have read that Katowice Spodek in Polen have poor sound and accustic.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-08-2006, 04:19 PM   #224
On Probation

Hi all...Just joined!!

Tried to find tickets for Glasgow and/or London. Could only find nosebleed seats in London and none in Glasgow. Eventually came accross www.centraltickets.co.uk and got 2 tickets for Stalls Standing. They were bloody £65 each! First Tool concert though, and i'm damned sure i aint gonna miss it! :D
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-08-2006, 07:32 PM   #225
Flying in the wind (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 1282

Quote:
Originally Posted by just simulacra

Why no listing of U.S. dates at toolband/army

TDN is for entertainment purposes ONLY.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-09-2006, 03:37 AM   #226
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777

Im from Norway, and listen up upcoming shows in the weekend, I want to experience Tool live not just at a festival. Is the T-Mobile Arena known for a good accustic or good sound in that arena or is it to big and design for sports events.

Prague would be great though, I have read that Katowice Spodek in Polen have poor sound and accustic.
if you get a chance to see Tool in Prague, do it. Prague is a great town, lots of young artists live there. I can imagine the crowd there is quite ok.
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-09-2006, 04:02 AM   #227
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
if you get a chance to see Tool in Prague, do it. Prague is a great town, lots of young artists live there. I can imagine the crowd there is quite ok.
Yes, but I have to sell my 2 tickets for the Berlin show first. I have been in Prague once, its 10 years ago though. Great city. But Im not sure about the arena. But to experience the show in prague would be great anyway. Good sound would be on the festivals at Quart and Gøteborg Metal Town. In fact it would be my first time to hear Tool since they were warm up for Rage Against The Machine in Oslo in 1994. First time in Norway they are headliners, Thanks man!
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-09-2006, 04:25 AM   #228
Banned.

can't help ya with the tickets. got mine, and after they moved the Berlin gig, there are lots of them regularely available. you could wait until they're definitely sold out and put em on eBay, but if you need the money now...
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-09-2006, 06:48 AM   #229

hmm.. I can't wait...just booked my flights and gig tickets for the Prague show....
yippee!!!
got my gig tickets at ticketpro.cz so nope there not sold out... dunno what t mobile arena is like, but I was looking on the net and it seems fine, was reading peoples reviews on it and stuff...
looking forward to this is whats gonna get me through my exams now!!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-09-2006, 06:54 AM   #230
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777

I've got tickets for concert in Spodek (Poland,not Polen;p).Depeche Mode played here month ago and acoustic was great...
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-09-2006, 07:40 AM   #231
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbox
I've got tickets for concert in Spodek (Poland,not Polen;p).Depeche Mode played here month ago and acoustic was great...
Ahh, great. And they also play at Saturday, thanks. I have search on the internett and there are some different opinion about this. Where can I buy tickets to the Poland show? :)

The acoustics are just bad there. It was really designed as a place for large indoor sports events, and the idea to use it for rock shows must have come too late in the design, or altogether after the building was completed

Source: http://www.tranglos.com/marek/yes/review_2_katowice.html

Goods: Good sound; Not too big; Good view from pretty much every seat. Bads: Polish people are not that much of jumping around n stuff; it's not allowed to smoke in the concert hall, so you have to go to the bar for that; There's no night-life in Katowice, so if you wanna go out after the concert, forget it...

Source: http://www.thebackpacker.net/worldbars/5922_katowice_worldbars.htm

The acoustics of the "Spodek" is very good. The best Deep Purple concert I've seen so far. Many thanks, Ian, Don, Paicey, Roger, Steve. See you next year!

Source: http://www.thehighwaystar.com/reviews/03-4/katowice.html

Perhaps a little bit over the abilities to optimally enjoy it, especially in front of the stage, still it was impressing to hear Metal so loud and clear in such a big building

Source: http://www.ledotakas.net/htm/adarma/reports_metalmania03.htm
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-09-2006, 08:04 AM   #232
Level 4 - Thinker

http://metalopolis.pl/ - u can buy ticket there
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-09-2006, 02:43 PM   #233
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:

How'd you first find out about them playing there?
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-10-2006, 04:46 AM   #234
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Tool
Hi all...Just joined!!

Tried to find tickets for Glasgow and/or London. Could only find nosebleed seats in London and none in Glasgow. Eventually came accross www.centraltickets.co.uk and got 2 tickets for Stalls Standing. They were bloody £65 each! First Tool concert though, and i'm damned sure i aint gonna miss it! :D

Ticketmaster has put some unreserved balcony seats back on sale for GLasgow.

I thought it had sold out?
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-10-2006, 06:14 AM   #235
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convectuoso
Ticketmaster has put some unreserved balcony seats back on sale for GLasgow.

I thought it had sold out?
Me too, they're fucking with us >:(

£25 each too, the bastards...(Tips wallet upside down)

Haha, just reported my other order as fraud to my bank and ordered tickets to Glasgow instead...Got 2 tickets for less than the fuckers before were charging for one :D :D :D

Last edited by Mr. Tool; 04-10-2006 at 07:58 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-10-2006, 09:36 AM   #236
Banned.

Bincount™: 6746

Quote:

Is this for real? Seems that it only 26 days till the supposed show date I find this hard to believe. Anyone know anything about US shows?
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-10-2006, 11:46 AM   #237
Level 1 - Lurker

Hi, new here.

What are the chances that Tool will add more UK dates? I've been waiting five bloody years for them to tour again, their Lateralus tour was orgasmic.... And I've got a holiday booked for the first two weeks of June in Tunisia! Typical, this is my first holiday overseas, and it coincides with Tool's tour. Yes, I was tempted to cancel the holiday just to go and see Tool.

Reckon they'll come to Tunisia and visit? I'll just give Maynard a call... sure he won't mind. :D
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-10-2006, 11:50 AM   #238

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicated
Hi, new here.

What are the chances that Tool will add more UK dates? I've been waiting five bloody years for them to tour again, their Lateralus tour was orgasmic.... And I've got a holiday booked for the first two weeks of June in Tunisia! Typical, this is my first holiday overseas, and it coincides with Tool's tour. Yes, I was tempted to cancel the holiday just to go and see Tool.

Reckon they'll come to Tunisia and visit? I'll just give Maynard a call... sure he won't mind. :D
I cant see them adding any more dates myself.Maybe they will come back next year? Unless of course they play Reading?? Theres still only 3 main acts confirmed for the sunday.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:59 AM   #239
Level 1 - Lurker

Pfft, I can't afford Reading this year, hehe.

I hope they do return next year - I'll be watching the website very carefully. From this, I have learned never to book a holiday unless I know that there are no gigs likely to be scheduled!

Hey, it should be an awesome holiday. However, every silver lining has it's cloud.

:)
OFFLINE |  
Old 04-10-2006, 02:09 PM   #240
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 145

Go see them at Download festival, we can share a joint and go see Tool on the friday night.

Or just wait untill next year?
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: