opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 11-19-2009, 11:00 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
alcamystrie

The proceeding is a sketch of the latest effort in my literary life. You may recognize the basic skeleton around which I am hanging the basic plot and characters, but if you see any familiarity beyond that, please let me know... At this point I intend to stay cryptic. More will follow. http://lordoftheflood.wordpress.com/

[abstract: a telling of the magickal transformation of an unaware individual to the becoming of an UberMench, UberMan, SuperMan. The alchemy of self-transformation is the ultimate goal of all esoteric traditions, to realize within the ability of true potential. There are many paths, but one goal. The transformational path of this character, the unaware divided dividual, is as follows:
0. Oblivion (HwaP, CaU): unaware, uninitiated, idiot, moron, destructive without creation following.
1. The Kingdom (Rfl): discovered, uncovered, initiated into a new realm of being via a spiritual conduit, being the Moon [NUIT] and Lucifer [the SUN]. This is precluded by the grieving over casting off the comforting shell of nothingness... denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. Only after this acceptance is the character able to enter.
2. The Foundation (Sf, So): Now within the tutelage of Lucifer, under the watchful eye of the Moon, the initiate is given the experience of gnosis
3. Splendour (PS, 4d): The glory of physical experience in pain and pleasure and the responsibility of understanding the alchemy of adding these things within himself to initiate a transformation.
4. Victory (Fl, H, PoM): there is triumph in the successful combination of elements to create something entirely new, the realization of who the character truly is – a potential force of creation. But along with this victory comes the responsibility to use it wisely as well as the choice to use it or not. Only the brave and willing will choose to move forward.
5. Beauty: (Lat, J) The choice has been made and the character expresses his true will – this is beauty. He still does not know that his original wound is not yet healed. But he innately yearns to have it healed.
6. Strength (TE): withstanding forces from without and within, realizing that he is broken and the courage to do something about it (even if this action is Foolish).
7. Mercy (LK, RS, LC, In, RiT): the ability to accept healing help and wisdom from others
8. Understanding (462, Pi): now that he has within him the knowledge and Magickal tools to implement his True Will, he is able to apply to change and to cast aside that which is holding him back (Right Side): the boy
9. Wisdom (Jam): Knowing the difference between fiction and reality, he is ready to do away with the false classification of his other side (Left Side): Lucifer. Blessed Union may only be achieved when he realizes the fictional character is just one side of him that had to come out to save his life from withering away.
10. The Crown (Par): Now that he is able to realize, rationalize, reunite, reconcile the two halves of his Brain, Soul, Body, what is left to achieve? Sharing of this knowledge and Will, enabling transformation, being a catalyst for change, actualizing the Healing of those whose Faith in themselves can make them whole again. [cast aside foolishness, fear and fiction]]
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13
Re: alcamystrie

Nice title. A rock opera based on Tool's music sounds like a really interesting concept. Looking forward to reading more.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:04 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: alcamystrie

Hello, me from 10 years ago. This is you from the future. Still writing. Don’t give up. Many more mysteries to uncover. They only exist if you look.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: