opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Stinkfist
User Name
Password
Old 02-05-2003, 12:38 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Porrrrrno

Not so much an opinion, but as I was searching through IMDB.com (pretty much the most extensive website for information on films, actors, and actresses), I noticed that Salival by Tool was on there, and I also noticed a couple of bits of trivia for the Stinkfist video. One of the actors in the video is Renny DeLeon, the son of Cam DeLeon, who was the makeup designer for the video. And secondly (and more interestingly), one of the actresses appearing in the Stinkfist video is actually an adult film star, appearing in such films as "Freshman Fantasies 18", "Tantala's Fat Rack", "Bad Mama Jama and the Fat Ladies of the Evening", "Bad Mama Jama Busts Out", "Fat Ends", and "Sumo Sue and the FAT Ladies of Wrestling".
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 02:56 PM   #2
derriere extraordinaire
(Winner, TTU #1)

Bincount™: 50
oh i see... that's the bald "guy" you mentioned in the "god as a bald man" thread. ok... feel free to disregard my question there.
Old 03-21-2003, 01:56 PM   #3
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 51
hahaha that is hilarious. 8-)

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: