opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Live Discussion
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Old 07-25-2009, 11:25 PM   #1161
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion

I doubt they are 'real' fans and probably just hated it the whole time. lol jk I went to four shows and I thought they were all great!
Old 07-25-2009, 11:28 PM   #1162
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_name View Post
I doubt they are 'real' fans and probably just hated it the whole time. lol jk I went to four shows and I thought they were all great!
haha! Well, dude is apparently posting from Italy. So unless he's made it over here for a show or three, he has no idea wtf he is talking about. That said- I love Italy! But apparently there are idiots there who know this tour sucks when they haven't even seen it.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-25-2009, 11:36 PM   #1163
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3poundsoflove View Post
So far, this is the most useless tool tour ever. At least from an artistic point of view, surely not for their business. Better quitting playing live instead of fooling real fans. I'm really sad thinking of people who spent much money, time and hope for a heartless show once again. I repeat it: this is a heartless show.

Next time they announce a tour, don't go buying the tickets before the first show. Don't be blind.
You seem to be a heartless person.You're just one of those people whose gonna stand their the whole time talking and being critical of every little thing YOU can find wrong.All so you will feel better about yourself and to try to make yourself look smart to whomever you're talking to.Let go of your ego and be more positive.You might actually enjoy yourself then.If not,then you'll just rot you life away and become a negative drain on everyone around you.Of course you could just be a person who likes to be beat up on,so you post something like this knowing people will jump all over you,and you get off on it,maybe,maybe not. Next time they announce a tour go in with a positive attitude and just enjoy the moment for what it is,great music being played live in front of you,a moment in time that will never be replicated,a memory that can be shared with the next genearation.I hope you're happy one day.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-25-2009, 11:49 PM   #1164
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisoner 37 View Post
You seem to be a heartless person.You're just one of those people whose gonna stand their the whole time talking and being critical of every little thing YOU can find wrong.All so you will feel better about yourself and to try to make yourself look smart to whomever you're talking to.Let go of your ego and be more positive.You might actually enjoy yourself then.If not,then you'll just rot you life away and become a negative drain on everyone around you.Of course you could just be a person who likes to be beat up on,so you post something like this knowing people will jump all over you,and you get off on it,maybe,maybe not. Next time they announce a tour go in with a positive attitude and just enjoy the moment for what it is,great music being played live in front of you,a moment in time that will never be replicated,a memory that can be shared with the next genearation.I hope you're happy one day.
Good post. And not that your point isn't valid, but, again, he indicates he is from Italy. So he (she) has no idea what he is talking about with regards to this tour. Bottom line- you only get to have a negative opinion about this tour if you have seen it. Yup, I said it. You can't 'hate' a show you have not seen.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 12:11 AM   #1165
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3

You're simply denying the evidence. Sonnyboy11 paid for all these shows, so he must make him like them, he would probably love even a shorter set. He accepts whatever they do, regardless of what it is. I don't need to see this new leg of shows, simply because it's the same I've seen for 6 times (or just minus the Wings) between 2006 and 2007. IT'S THE SAME. This approach have nothing to do with art and heart. Don't let me be misunderstood, Junior's job is great, but set design is not everything at a rock show, it can't be the only different thing (and not so different in this concrete case).
I don't shit my pants for some new green laser beams or new silly skeletons puppets by Adam Jones which in his mind should represent such important human aspects of life with all the rest of the imaginary. I'm no more 14 years old (in US maybe I'd say "I'm not 24 years old"). Maybe it can excite an american adolescent, I don't know..

I know that even if they play these 9 songs forever we would say "...same setlist, anyway good show, tonight 46&2 was particulary good". This is not the point though. The point is that this has nothing to do with art, this is just profession. Come on deny it.

and honestly, to answer sonnyboy11, I'm quite sure there are more idiots in your US than in Europe. History says so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU12xg2gmqo (and they played 8 more songs)

or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zieMe7ZfDrU
Get the differences.

Last edited by 3poundsoflove; 07-26-2009 at 12:29 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 12:27 AM   #1166
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
You're simply denying the evidence. Sonnyboy11 paid for all these shows, so he must make him like them, he would probably love even a shorter set. He accepts whatever they do, regardless of what it is. I don't need to see this new leg of shows, simply because it's the same I've seen for 6 times (or just minus the Wings) between 2006 and 2007. IT'S THE SAME. This approach have nothing to do with art and heart. Don't let me be misunderstood, Junior's job is great, but set design is not everything at a rock show, it can't be the only different thing (and not so different in this concrete case).
I don't shit my pants for some new green laser beams or new silly skeletons puppets by Adam Jones which in his mind should represent such important human aspects of life with all the rest of the imaginary. I'm no more 14 years old (in US maybe I'd say "I'm not 24 years old"). Maybe it can excite an american adolescent, I don't know..

I know that even if they play these 9 songs forever we would say "...same setlist, anyway good show, tonight 46&2 was particulary good". This is not the point though. The point is that this has nothing to do with art, this is just profession. Come on deny it.

and honestly, to answer sonnyboy11, I'm quite sure there are more idiots in your US than in Europe. History says so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU12xg2gmqo (and they played 8 more songs)
Get the differences.
What are you trying to accomplish here? You've stated your case and it's duly noted.

Look, I realize you're trying to convey your personal opinion about the current state of Tool and I respect that. But your English is not that great and, like I said, you have not seen this tour so you're not in a position to comment whether it is any good or not. Go read the Dallas thread from the show tonight to gain a little perspective. Here let me help you

http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=114076

Once you are done reading the aforementioned thread, I want you to come back and explain to me how your points are more valid than the people in that Dallas thread. That is your mission- should you choose to accept it.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 12:40 AM   #1167
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3

I got a feeling you don't speak any other different language than the one you do, that comes from Europe, not US. But anyway...

It's the same show, I told you. I don't want you to see if you don't want to see. Keep on giving money over and over if you still get emotions from it. Me I don't. I've seen yesterday night show 6 times, even though I wasnt there. It's mechanical, not human. And I'm so happy (for them) they didnt bring this new leg to Europe, once again. They would ruin their reputation in case. Tomatoes would have run towards the stage.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 01:51 AM   #1168
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
I got a feeling you don't speak any other different language than the one you do, that comes from Europe, not US. But anyway...

It's the same show, I told you. I don't want you to see if you don't want to see. Keep on giving money over and over if you still get emotions from it. Me I don't. I've seen yesterday night show 6 times, even though I wasnt there. It's mechanical, not human. And I'm so happy (for them) they didnt bring this new leg to Europe, once again. They would ruin their reputation in case. Tomatoes would have run towards the stage.
Once again I'll ask this question.How many times have you listened to the CD's,or other CD's,or watched a movie you like?I'm sure more than 6 times.How can you can you not enjoy a live concert more than 6 times,but have,I imagine,listened to their CD's tens,or hundreds of times.Like I said,you just wanna feel like your part of something,so you jump on the bandwagon of bashing this tour with the same old regurgitated bullshit that every other lonely soul on this board is posting.I hope you feel special for doing so,at least you'll get something positive out of it.or at least as close to positive as a person of your caliber can get.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 05:55 AM   #1169
Level 1 - Lurker

Prepping finally for my first Tool concert. Man I am pumped......coupla things if vets on this tour could help me out....when does teak bird hit the stage because I have read ton of good things on these guys and how hard is it to get a poster?...do i need a gameplan to score one?
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 07:13 AM   #1170
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydair View Post
Prepping finally for my first Tool concert. Man I am pumped......coupla things if vets on this tour could help me out....when does teak bird hit the stage because I have read ton of good things on these guys and how hard is it to get a poster?...do i need a gameplan to score one?
Tweakbird came on about 7:35 played for about a half hour and I had no problem getting a poster @ either show that I went to,the mile high posters weren't numbered,but the rio rancho ones were .I got #332/350,and I waited until after the show to buy one since i was on the rail and didn't want to fuck up a poster I spent 25$ on.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #1171
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydair View Post
Tweak Bird started promptly at 8pm in both Dallas and San Antonio. Don't miss them, they're really good.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 07:35 AM   #1172
Level 7 - Loquacious

Fact: Most of Pink Floyd's tours in their "prime" featured essentially the same setlist, night after night after night. They would swap one, maybe two songs. Sometimes no swapping at all.

And they're unquestionably one of the greatest live bands of all time. People would KILL for the chance to go back and catch one of their tours from Dark Side onward, and probably before that too.

Last edited by nusense; 07-26-2009 at 07:46 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 07:46 AM   #1173
Level 4 - Thinker

Like many of you here, when I first learned that Tool were not going to play anything different on this tour, I was pretty mad, considering the amount I paid for tickets and the fact that I have seen the 10,000 Days tour six times over the past two years.

But today I had a two hour drive back home, and I listened to Tool the whole trip. And you know what, when 46&2 came on, I got super excited that I would be seeing that song live in less than two weeks. I was ecstatic. Same with Jambi, Stinkfist, etc.

I guess what I'm trying to say is it's still amazing music, and there are a lot worse things to waste your time and money on. So while it's not ideal, people should still enjoy themselves because of what it is.

Last edited by Curbed Enthusiast; 07-26-2009 at 07:49 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 07:48 AM   #1174
On Probation

Bincount™: 15

same old shit. once again, jam bands ruined rock n roll.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 07:59 AM   #1175
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusense View Post
Fact: Most of Pink Floyd's tours in their "prime" featured essentially the same setlist, night after night after night. They would swap one, maybe two songs. Sometimes no swapping at all.

And they're unquestionably one of the greatest live bands of all time. People would KILL for the chance to go back and catch one of their tours from Dark Side onward, and probably before that too.
While this is true for sure, it would really be a treat for the hard-core fans if they'd rotate even one or two songs.

This is where the jam bands do know what they're doing. Not having any idea what the upcoming setlist will feature makes the live experience much better. Harder to do with the multimedia presentation that Tool does (and Pink Floyd did), but far from impossible.

BTW...Why are the individual show threads locked so quickly after the event? The Dallas thread was closed even before I got home.

Last edited by dave-tx; 07-26-2009 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: adding a btw....
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 08:32 AM   #1176
Level 7 - Loquacious

Here's another thing you can try (though it's a bit late for that now with the tour in full swing. Might work for some of you who have a few weeks till the show though).

Make a mix/iPod playlist/whatever of all the Tool songs they WON'T be playing (minues any that you really just don't care to hear live anymore, i.e. Sober, etc.), and listen to that non-fucking stop. Listen to it until you're so fucking sick of those songs that you can't stand it, and ALL you want to hear is...

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 + 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Ænema
Lateralus
Vicarious

;)
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 08:55 AM   #1177
Banned.

Bincount™: 1

I have a suggestion for the visuals. You know the three big lights that shine down on Adam, Justin, and Danny? Alright well here is where it gets complicated. If you dont know what the word vicarious means then go look it up and then come back. Now, when those lights come down and shine the white beaming lights at them like white strings it makes me think that those three guys are marianette dolls being controlled by "God." As in "God" is "vicariously" playing music through them. Anybody understand what I'm trying to say? Help me out friends...

Last edited by Omega4; 07-26-2009 at 09:03 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 09:12 AM   #1178
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega4 View Post
I have a suggestion for the visuals. You know the three big lights that shine down on Adam, Justin, and Danny? Alright well here is where it gets complicated. If you dont know what the word vicarious means then go look it up and then come back. Now, when those lights come down and shine the white beaming lights at them like white strings it makes me think that those three guys are marianette dolls being controlled by "God." As in "God" is "vicariously" playing music through them. Anybody understand what I'm trying to say? Help me out friends...
no
09.08.01 06.15.07 06.17.07 06.23.07 06.29.07 08.07.09 08.08.09 06.25.10 06.26.10 01.24.12 02.04.12 06.23.12 01.22.16 01.23.16 06.07.17 06.08.17 05.20.18 05.08.19 11.02.19 01.29.20 03.04.22 03.18.22 05.25.23
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 09:16 AM   #1179
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooldude View Post
no
no what?
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 09:33 AM   #1180
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:

I was lucky enough to see Floyd perform The Wall live and the funny thing was people bitched after the concert that they only played The Wall and nothing else. Plus tickets were $16 which was double what we paid for any other show in 1980.

I flew out from California for the SLC show last weekend. The ticket was $54.50 (I'm not including service charges because the band has no control over that) and I felt like I got my moneys worth, especially compared to other ticket prices these days. Just saw Yes at the beginning of the month and paid $96 for a ticket and they have a freakin tribute singer filling in for Jon Anderson. Was it the best Tool concert I ever saw? No, but it was enjoyable none the less. And I actually thought Maynard seemed much more positive, I've seen bitchy Maynard quite often.

PS - I've seen a few people mention merch prices in posts. The venue usually takes 40 - 50% so that drives the prices of shirts, etc. up.
S.F. 6/12/92 | Mt. View 6/22/93 | S.F. 12/12/93 | S.F. 11/11/94 | S.F. 10.21.96 | Concord 8/15/97 | S.J. 8/30/98 | Indio 10/10/99 | Red Rocks 8/3/01 | Berkeley 8/10/01 | Berkeley 8/11/01 | Sac. 11/2/01 | Mt. View 11/3/01 | Oakland 7/12/02 | Sac. 7/13/02 | Trenton 8/12/02 | NYC 8/13/02 | Orem 10/12/02 | Col. Springs 10/13/02 | Fresno 11/22/02 | Reno 11/23/02 | Long Beach 11/24/02 | Oakland 5/4/06 | Marysville 9/2/06 | Oakland 9/3/06 | Reno 4/30/07 | S.F. 12/11/07 | SLC 7/19/09 | S.F. 7/12/10 | Sac. 7/13/10
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 10:43 AM   #1181
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 206

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave-tx View Post
BTW...Why are the individual show threads locked so quickly after the event? The Dallas thread was closed even before I got home.
I think the mods don't want people to continue bitching everywhere on the boards. Seems they'll leave the discussion thread open as long as there's no bitching in the thread for those to actually DISCUSS the show and for those attending to update everyone. But once the shows over, they are closing the discussion thread and opening up the "review" section for those that did attend the show to discuss it among themselves. Everyone else is moves back over to this thread until the next show.

Key word(s) from above are "I THINK".
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 12:14 PM   #1182
Banned.

OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 12:19 PM   #1183
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega4 View Post
I don't believe any of them are believers in "God". Could be wrong, but...
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 12:25 PM   #1184
Banned.

Quote:
Here's another thing you can try (though it's a bit late for that now with the tour in full swing. Might work for some of you who have a few weeks till the show though).

Make a mix/iPod playlist/whatever of all the Tool songs they WON'T be playing (minues any that you really just don't care to hear live anymore, i.e. Sober, etc.), and listen to that non-fucking stop. Listen to it until you're so fucking sick of those songs that you can't stand it, and ALL you want to hear is...

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 + 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Ænema
Lateralus
Vicarious

;)
Haha! Clever.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 12:27 PM   #1185
Banned.

So are they still playing for barely an hour and a half? Or are they filling more time in with more "jams"? Cuz I know one more song added to the setlist does not add an half hour.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 12:33 PM   #1186
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfall View Post
I don't believe any of them are believers in "God". Could be wrong, but...
Thats why I put it in quotation marks. I mean "God" as in a higher being.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 12:43 PM   #1187
. Anthropophagite .

Bincount™: 553

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulogys View Post
I think the mods don't want people to continue bitching everywhere on the boards. Seems they'll leave the discussion thread open as long as there's no bitching in the thread for those to actually DISCUSS the show and for those attending to update everyone. But once the shows over, they are closing the discussion thread and opening up the "review" section for those that did attend the show to discuss it among themselves. Everyone else is moves back over to this thread until the next show.

Key word(s) from above are "I THINK".
this is pretty accurate. nice job.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 12:54 PM   #1188
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3eyeswide View Post
So are they still playing for barely an hour and a half? Or are they filling more time in with more "jams"? Cuz I know one more song added to the setlist does not add an half hour.
Both San Antonio and Dallas were pretty much 9pm-11pm. So factor in "ambient noises" and "encore break", and...yeah.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #1189
Level 1 - Lurker

Does anyone know if the artwork, and signature on Danny's drum sticks are authentic? I caught one at the San Antonio show and I can't tell if he signed the stick or if all his drum sticks are produced with the artwork and sig. Either way I'm stoked and will be creating some kind of shrine to put on my wall because I am, as my wife says, a "Tool nerd".
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 02:45 PM   #1190
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
That is your mission- should you choose to accept it.
LOL. I laughed my ass off at this sonny.

I'm sure most people missed the reference, but I thought it was hilarious, especially given the context.

Well done sir.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:37 PM   #1191
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH80 View Post
Does anyone know if the artwork, and signature on Danny's drum sticks are authentic? I caught one at the San Antonio show and I can't tell if he signed the stick or if all his drum sticks are produced with the artwork and sig. Either way I'm stoked and will be creating some kind of shrine to put on my wall because I am, as my wife says, a "Tool nerd".
i caught 1 in Rio Rancho I think all of his sticks have that graphic on them.Is yours beat to shit?Here's some pix of the one I got
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1589/1001828b.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7739/1001827.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2599/1001820.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4716/1001819a.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5438/1001818.jpg
Old 07-26-2009, 03:46 PM   #1192
Level 1 - Lurker

Thanks licks and teeches. I believe you are correct. Mine is pretty beat up as well.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #1193
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 17

maynard in dallas, when adams guitar broke
"yeah, start over, ill be the guitars."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_rsxfosAPU
that was awesome
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 04:14 PM   #1194
Smokes poutine every day

Bincount™: 6367

haha sweet
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #1195
On Probation

Bincount™: 15

jam bands ruined rock shows. this is my mantra.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #1196
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3eyeswide View Post
yeah, well, that setlist may be an hour and a half when you put the songs in winamp
but stinkfist is extended, schism is extended, lateralus is very extended, they play lost keys for a while, fucking with your head with those fucking sounds, maybe like 3 or 4 minutes at least, they play they whole intro to flood and it goes pretty long and slow, makes the song like 8 or 9 minutes live i think. plus the drumsolo/electronic interlude parts and the intermission... which i fucking love... its like being abducted... that makes a full 2 hours easy. everybody quit your bitching, theyre a fucking freight train.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #1197
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by plexus View Post
yeah, well, that setlist may be an hour and a half when you put the songs in winamp
but stinkfist is extended, schism is extended, lateralus is very extended, they play lost keys for a while, fucking with your head with those fucking sounds, maybe like 3 or 4 minutes at least, they play they whole intro to flood and it goes pretty long and slow, makes the song like 8 or 9 minutes live i think. plus the drumsolo/electronic interlude parts and the intermission... which i fucking love... its like being abducted... that makes a full 2 hours easy. everybody quit your bitching, theyre a fucking freight train.
Fuckin' right. I'm throwing myself onto the tracks...
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 04:43 PM   #1198
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
You're simply denying the evidence. Sonnyboy11 paid for all these shows, so he must make him like them, he would probably love even a shorter set. He accepts whatever they do, regardless of what it is. I don't need to see this new leg of shows, simply because it's the same I've seen for 6 times (or just minus the Wings) between 2006 and 2007.
Are you suggesting that Sonnyboy is brainwashed or feels an obligation to say that he enjoyed the shows that he has been to though he really didn't enjoy them? I would imagine (though I cannot be 100% certain) that Sonnyboy would probably tell us if he didn't like the show, I can see no reason for him to lie about it. You may be suggesting that he is forcing himself to believe he liked the shows because he paid for them but I would imagine that if he didn't like the first show he went to he probably would have sold the tickets to the other shows to someone that wanted to go.

What do you think he should do instead of accepting "whatever they do, regardless of what it is"? Should he run on stage and rip up all of the set lists and give them the one's he wants them to play? Should he have a heart to heart with Maynard in an attempt to show him the "errors of his ways"? Should he try to rally the crowd against the band? Should he protest outside of the arena with a picket sign trying to get people to boycott the shows so the band loses profits? Seriously, what should we the "non true fans" be doing to rebel against them?

You stated that you don't need to see this leg of shows, well ok, don't. If you're not going to then what's the problem? You haven't spent money on tickets to a show you'd hate so you are clearly of a higher intellect than the rest of us. Well done.

Quote:
Hmmm, well, that may be true but you have seen Tool live before, correct? All four members are from the US and you supported them by buying tickets that lined their pockets so at least you got duped by "idiots" from the US therefore you would be at least an "idiot" as well, though I think "mentally challenged" would be more accurate.

Oh, and finally, you obviously have hard feelings towards the US and particularly towards Tool so why are you wasting your time posting on an American forum for that band? You aren't really accomplishing anything, are you?
Old 07-26-2009, 05:03 PM   #1199
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
to answer sonnyboy11, I'm quite sure there are more idiots in your US than in Europe. History says so.

uh...the US has only been around some 300yrs. Europe's been around for thousands of years - therefore has had LOTS more time to produce many more idiots than the US could keep up with. History says so.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-26-2009, 05:24 PM   #1200
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by plexus View Post
maynard in dallas, when adams guitar broke
"yeah, start over, ill be the guitars."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_rsxfosAPU
that was awesome
LOL...