opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Stinkfist
User Name
Password
Old 04-22-2003, 04:26 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
mtv

I also have just realized MTV is a station devoted to more popular (if that's the correct word for it) music. seeing as how I don't got Digital Cable I cannot get MTV2, which means NO tool videos for me...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 04:29 AM   #2
derriere extraordinaire
(Winner, TTU #1)

Bincount™: 50
you have the internet... why don't you download the ones you can't get on salival?
Old 05-08-2003, 01:24 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: mtv

Quote:
Originally posted by SobeR2
I also have just realized MTV is a station devoted to more popular (if that's the correct word for it) music. seeing as how I don't got Digital Cable I cannot get MTV2, which means NO tool videos for me...
Personally, I would go buy Salival, so you dont have to see a bunch of bullshit on TV, or wait for the new DVD
Old 05-08-2003, 01:50 PM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 15
In Norway, MTV2 doesn't exist, so we must tune our dishes onto german TV to catch some quality music. Doesn't matter though, I know german. They actually played Parabol/a and Schism there (On the channel "viva") I have the Salival DVD so I don't wait up for those vids.
Why was prison sex ever banned?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: