Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
pSYCHOtHErAPIST's Avatar pSYCHOtHErAPIST
01-26-2008, 03:19 PM

When 10, 000 days first came out, someone posted a huge explanation on how 10, 000 days was the album that linked all the other tool albums together, and finally exposed what tool's purpose was, as a whole project. I believe it may have been one of the mediators on this site, but I'm not sure...I've searched and searched, but have turned up nothing. The explanation included parts that said that undertow was the anger of tool they used to gather fans, aenima was the dark side of that anger, and lateralus was the positive that could possibly come from it, then 10, 000 days was coming around full circle again...I'm paraphrasing rather badly, but if anyone could direct me to the thread or topic where this was posted, i'd be eternally grateful.

Please help me!

Thanks
pSYCHOtHErAPIST
Old 01-26-2008, 03:19 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Can anyone help me?!

When 10, 000 days first came out, someone posted a huge explanation on how 10, 000 days was the album that linked all the other tool albums together, and finally exposed what tool's purpose was, as a whole project. I believe it may have been one of the mediators on this site, but I'm not sure...I've searched and searched, but have turned up nothing. The explanation included parts that said that undertow was the anger of tool they used to gather fans, aenima was the dark side of that anger, and lateralus was the positive that could possibly come from it, then 10, 000 days was coming around full circle again...I'm paraphrasing rather badly, but if anyone could direct me to the thread or topic where this was posted, i'd be eternally grateful.

Please help me!

Thanks
pSYCHOtHErAPIST
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Pala Cósmico's Avatar Pala Cósmico
01-26-2008, 03:24 PM

I'm curious why you chose this particular sub-forum to post this question. Anyway, here you go: http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=46306
Old 01-26-2008, 03:24 PM   #2
saving up a sunny day (tdn shupporter)
Suicide Booth ID: 4

Bincount™: 19504
Re: Can anyone help me?!

I'm curious why you chose this particular sub-forum to post this question. Anyway, here you go: http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=46306
01-27-2008, 12:13 PM

Hm..i can see the connections in your post but, i'm confused as well..>.<
Old 01-27-2008, 12:13 PM   #3
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Can anyone help me?!

Hm..i can see the connections in your post but, i'm confused as well..>.<

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply