Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
Arkham Asylum's Avatar Arkham Asylum
06-24-2007, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefnaspleaf View Post
Maybe it's like symbolic or something
lol.

DTA = don't trust anyone
Old 06-24-2007, 06:47 PM   #121
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 47
Re: Length of track 11:11, why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefnaspleaf View Post
Maybe it's like symbolic or something
lol.

DTA = don't trust anyone
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
06-25-2007, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankusChrist View Post
In Jimmy maynard says "11" 6 times. i must agree there is some kind of conection we are supposed to be making what it is i do not know
Wasn't he 11 when his mother had her stroke?
Old 06-25-2007, 09:51 AM   #122
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
In Jimmy maynard says "11" 6 times. i must agree there is some kind of conection we are supposed to be making what it is i do not know
Wasn't he 11 when his mother had her stroke?
06-26-2007, 11:46 AM

thats what I've heard.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:46 AM   #123
Banned.

Bincount™: 84

thats what I've heard.
thezeusanator
06-26-2007, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Yeah but, I'll bet prior to this album you could've seen 11:23 a million times and never thought twice about it. Just like 11:11, it's just a pre-dispositioned thought. Until you heard of it as a kid you probably never thought twice about it either. Not to diminish any symbolic meaning the number may actually have but, I think it's all in our heads and would've never meant a thing if we had never had the notion put in our heads.
I noticed it and then had a really synchronistic evening with it, and it still happens in pairs without thinking about, really this is not something I want to happen to me, it just does. In numerology 11 is suposed to be a trump number or something.? However, it is from an internet source, so I'm skeptical in giving validity.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:55 AM   #124
Banned.

Bincount™: 84

Quote:
Yeah but, I'll bet prior to this album you could've seen 11:23 a million times and never thought twice about it. Just like 11:11, it's just a pre-dispositioned thought. Until you heard of it as a kid you probably never thought twice about it either. Not to diminish any symbolic meaning the number may actually have but, I think it's all in our heads and would've never meant a thing if we had never had the notion put in our heads.
I noticed it and then had a really synchronistic evening with it, and it still happens in pairs without thinking about, really this is not something I want to happen to me, it just does. In numerology 11 is suposed to be a trump number or something.? However, it is from an internet source, so I'm skeptical in giving validity.
]v[edusa
06-26-2007, 05:24 PM

Quote:
I hear the number 11 would have us search inward. It is a call to be aware of our inner feelings, that we may be disconnected with our inner energies.

This makes absolutely so much sense that they use the number 11 in the song jimmy and all over Tools music.

Maynard was 11 when he had no choice but to move on from childhood to adulthood. Upon doing this he disconnected from his inner energies/ inner child. The whole song is about searching for the inner child (11 or what he lost within when he was 11) and healing it so that he would no longer allow the seriousness of adulthood to keep him away from these inner connections... and so he could head "home".

"So glow, child, glow"

oopps, I forgot to add this to my jimmy interp.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:24 PM   #125
Banned.

Bincount™: 51

Quote:
I hear the number 11 would have us search inward. It is a call to be aware of our inner feelings, that we may be disconnected with our inner energies.

This makes absolutely so much sense that they use the number 11 in the song jimmy and all over Tools music.

Maynard was 11 when he had no choice but to move on from childhood to adulthood. Upon doing this he disconnected from his inner energies/ inner child. The whole song is about searching for the inner child (11 or what he lost within when he was 11) and healing it so that he would no longer allow the seriousness of adulthood to keep him away from these inner connections... and so he could head "home".

"So glow, child, glow"

oopps, I forgot to add this to my jimmy interp.
Resolution's Avatar Resolution
07-12-2007, 02:43 AM

some food for thought...

Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.

You will note that seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities in your life.

The year 2011 will have great significance and consciousness will evolve in full swing. January 1, 2011 we find - 1/1/11 which could be seen as 1111. November 11 - 11/11/11. This promises to accelerate consciousness toward 2012.

2012 links to the Mayan Calendar end time at 11:11 UT, Universal Time. (December 12, 2012).

11 is a double digit and is therefore considered a Master or Power Number. In Numerology 11 represents impractical idealism, visionary, refinement of ideals, intuition, revelation, artistic and inventive genius, avant-garde, androgynous, film, fame, refinement fulfilled when working with a practical partner. Eleven is a higher octave of the number two . It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.

Many associate 11:11 with a wake-up code/alarm as they see it on digit clocks and watches. It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind, our genetic encoded memories, that we are spirits having a physical experience, not physical beings embarking on a spiritual experience.

11:11 or derivatives of these numbers, 111 and 11, are digits that repeat in time thus a metaphor for reality as patterns that repeat in time for us to experience. This can refer to the rise and fall of civilizations, our personal experiences and lessons, loops in time. They are cycles of time that create and recreate following the blueprint.

Ellie and 11:11 .... In 1991, when I was hosting the talk show "The Metaphysical Experience", a woman named Solara was my guest. Her topic was Activation of the 11:11 Doorway. It was all about ascension and the beginning of awareness of the 11:11 code. In 1995, a Crystalinks' reader named Joe emailed about his experiences with the numbers 111:111, hence the file you are reading was first created and in so doing I took a long hard look at this phenomena experienced by those around me. Each time Joe was about to go through another major spiritual awakening, an epiphany of some kind, those numbers would appear in his physical experience to signal the upcoming change. The numbers say, "Pay attention!"

11 represents spiraling twin strands of human DNA moving into higher frequency of consciousness.

11 represents balance.

11+11=22=4=Time. 22 is a Master or Masonic Number.

Some souls see a Golden Age emerging, as told by the ancient prophets. Gold refers to Alchemy , the alchemical changes that are taking place in our bodies in the evolution of consciousness.

Reality as a geometric design is based on numbers (universal language) that repeat in cycles to create the linear time experiment. In Pythagorean Numerolgy, a cycle is based on 9. 9=End. 9/11= end of the DNA biogen(et)ic program running at the moment.

http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html
Old 07-12-2007, 02:43 AM   #126
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 117

some food for thought...

Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.

You will note that seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities in your life.

The year 2011 will have great significance and consciousness will evolve in full swing. January 1, 2011 we find - 1/1/11 which could be seen as 1111. November 11 - 11/11/11. This promises to accelerate consciousness toward 2012.

2012 links to the Mayan Calendar end time at 11:11 UT, Universal Time. (December 12, 2012).

11 is a double digit and is therefore considered a Master or Power Number. In Numerology 11 represents impractical idealism, visionary, refinement of ideals, intuition, revelation, artistic and inventive genius, avant-garde, androgynous, film, fame, refinement fulfilled when working with a practical partner. Eleven is a higher octave of the number two . It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.

Many associate 11:11 with a wake-up code/alarm as they see it on digit clocks and watches. It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind, our genetic encoded memories, that we are spirits having a physical experience, not physical beings embarking on a spiritual experience.

11:11 or derivatives of these numbers, 111 and 11, are digits that repeat in time thus a metaphor for reality as patterns that repeat in time for us to experience. This can refer to the rise and fall of civilizations, our personal experiences and lessons, loops in time. They are cycles of time that create and recreate following the blueprint.

Ellie and 11:11 .... In 1991, when I was hosting the talk show "The Metaphysical Experience", a woman named Solara was my guest. Her topic was Activation of the 11:11 Doorway. It was all about ascension and the beginning of awareness of the 11:11 code. In 1995, a Crystalinks' reader named Joe emailed about his experiences with the numbers 111:111, hence the file you are reading was first created and in so doing I took a long hard look at this phenomena experienced by those around me. Each time Joe was about to go through another major spiritual awakening, an epiphany of some kind, those numbers would appear in his physical experience to signal the upcoming change. The numbers say, "Pay attention!"

11 represents spiraling twin strands of human DNA moving into higher frequency of consciousness.

11 represents balance.

Some souls see a Golden Age emerging, as told by the ancient prophets. Gold refers to Alchemy , the alchemical changes that are taking place in our bodies in the evolution of consciousness.

Reality as a geometric design is based on numbers (universal language) that repeat in cycles to create the linear time experiment. In Pythagorean Numerolgy, a cycle is based on 9. 9=End. 9/11= end of the DNA biogen(et)ic program running at the moment.

07-12-2007, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolution View Post
some food for thought...

11 represents balance.

I find all of that interestng but the numbers mean nothing to me in personal life other than "oh, 11:11 again, neat" and on with the day. I've seen it multiple times and never once has the day been any more signifigant than the day before or the day after. I'm not trying to tear apart the mystical aspect of it, I find it intriguing just like the movie Pi but does it apply to my everyday life in any applicable way, no.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:46 AM   #127
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
some food for thought...

11 represents balance.

I find all of that interestng but the numbers mean nothing to me in personal life other than "oh, 11:11 again, neat" and on with the day. I've seen it multiple times and never once has the day been any more signifigant than the day before or the day after. I'm not trying to tear apart the mystical aspect of it, I find it intriguing just like the movie Pi but does it apply to my everyday life in any applicable way, no.
07-12-2007, 10:49 AM

Quote:
noted, but it does give an explanation to the thread.

i found the black and white aspect of π very intriguing because it complements to his overwhelming obsession with π. one can also make the correlation to lateralus' lyrics, black then white are all i see in my infancy, because of his simplistic nature and complete focus on π.

there have been a couple of movies, 23 and π, that deal with the consequences of applying and over analyzing numbers/symbols in everyday life. one of those being how the person loses all personal desires but one, an obsessive delusional paranoia for the object.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:49 AM   #128
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
noted, but it does give an explanation to the thread.

i found the black and white aspect of π very intriguing because it complements to his overwhelming obsession with π. one can also make the correlation to lateralus' lyrics, black then white are all i see in my infancy, because of his simplistic nature and complete focus on π.

there have been a couple of movies, 23 and π, that deal with the consequences of applying and over analyzing numbers/symbols in everyday life. one of those being how the person loses all personal desires but one, an obsessive delusional paranoia for the object.
07-21-2007, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMetalSox View Post
maybe thats just how long the song is.
amen.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:03 PM   #129
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMetalSox View Post
maybe thats just how long the song is.
amen.
09-06-2007, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCrew View Post
amen.

go back to your cave and play with a box of rocks
Old 09-06-2007, 05:31 AM   #130
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCrew View Post
amen.

go back to your cave and play with a box of rocks
09-13-2007, 09:01 PM

Maybe 11:11 is hours and minutes instead of minutes and seconds. And that's how long it took for the dude tripping to come down off his trip.....fuck I don't know.

I figured I'd post in here to see if anyone is still contemplating this topic.....

Wherever you go........there you are.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:01 PM   #131
caveman

Bincount™: 193

Maybe 11:11 is hours and minutes instead of minutes and seconds. And that's how long it took for the dude tripping to come down off his trip.....fuck I don't know.

I figured I'd post in here to see if anyone is still contemplating this topic.....

09-14-2007, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketh74 View Post

Nah, not really. 11:11 has an interesting "new age" and/or "occult" signifigance. I'm pretty sure there's no secret to the song length other than they were all like, hey let's make this song exactly 11min 11sec (11:11) long, wouldn't that be cool. It goes along with our 11 references with Jimmy and it'll get all those dumbass over-analytic fans guessing for months and trying to find some secret like they always do. And here you are.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:40 AM   #132
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

Nah, not really. 11:11 has an interesting "new age" and/or "occult" signifigance. I'm pretty sure there's no secret to the song length other than they were all like, hey let's make this song exactly 11min 11sec (11:11) long, wouldn't that be cool. It goes along with our 11 references with Jimmy and it'll get all those dumbass over-analytic fans guessing for months and trying to find some secret like they always do. And here you are.
09-14-2007, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Totally off topic, but does anyone else make a wish when the clock shows 11:11?

You have to touch the clock though.....very important!!

Old 09-14-2007, 08:59 PM   #133
caveman

Quote:

Luosdasa's Avatar Luosdasa
09-15-2007, 01:29 AM

EDIT:I couldnt be assed to read the thread, and inner Eulogy said it first.

really theres nothing to tie RS to Jimmy... ones about his mummy being paralysed, another about tripping.
the song was probably going to finish around the 11:11 mark... and they just made it exact, to make it look neat :)
there's no plausible significance in anything iv read

Last edited by Luosdasa; 09-15-2007 at 01:30 AM.. Reason: Jumped the gun
Old 09-15-2007, 01:29 AM   #134
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104

EDIT:I couldnt be assed to read the thread, and inner Eulogy said it first.

really theres nothing to tie RS to Jimmy... ones about his mummy being paralysed, another about tripping.
the song was probably going to finish around the 11:11 mark... and they just made it exact, to make it look neat :)
there's no plausible significance in anything iv read

Last edited by Luosdasa; 09-15-2007 at 01:30 AM.. Reason: Jumped the gun
09-17-2007, 09:17 AM

Quote:

If you're doing that then you must still believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny & the Toothfairy....but be my guest. We all gotta believe in something right? I guess some just prefer to believe in something real.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:17 AM   #135
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

If you're doing that then you must still believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny & the Toothfairy....but be my guest. We all gotta believe in something right? I guess some just prefer to believe in something real.
09-17-2007, 01:14 PM

Quote:
I saw the Toothfairy last night on the corner selling wisdom teeth ten cents a piece. So I am a believer!
Old 09-17-2007, 01:14 PM   #136
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 10

Quote:
I saw the Toothfairy last night on the corner selling wisdom teeth ten cents a piece. So I am a believer!
miketh74's Avatar miketh74
09-17-2007, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool_Is_Sick View Post
LOL, too funny. I consider 11:11 to be my meditation time I guess.

Old 09-17-2007, 04:40 PM   #137
caveman

Quote:
LOL, too funny. I consider 11:11 to be my meditation time I guess.

fakinjamaican90
09-26-2007, 06:27 PM

hello all u tool fans and whatna, this is my first post. im a pretty new tool fan, i started getting into their crazy music after hearing the pot, it was the best tool jam i had ever heard, and idk before that i just kinda always thought it all sounded the same. but damn after that i jsut started watchin the videos and whatna, i was like damn i love this music! plus i just read DMT the spirit molecule and i started lookin at all that alex grey work they use, its so crazy. i love it.

lol anyway, i just bought the 10 000 days album an this is like the first thing i noticed!, i love this type of shit, its like omg its 1111 i dont care if your a scientoligist or what its still kinda crazy. and i dont think its really significant or anything, i just feel lucky everytime i see it. they definitly did it on purpose though things like that dotn just happen especially in artowork and whatna, its like certain numbers symbolize certain things, 33 jesus, 28 woman cycle, 3.159 pie, its all crazy paterns we dont understand at least all the time. but whatever.

the songs abotu some kid trippin balls and thats what trippin/crazy people do, overanalyze everything, so why wouldint they make it 11 minutes 11 seconds perfectly. its just fuckin weird like psycadelics in general. and its like the length of a nice dmt trip.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:27 PM   #138
Level 3 - Talker

hello all u tool fans and whatna, this is my first post. im a pretty new tool fan, i started getting into their crazy music after hearing the pot, it was the best tool jam i had ever heard, and idk before that i just kinda always thought it all sounded the same. but damn after that i jsut started watchin the videos and whatna, i was like damn i love this music! plus i just read DMT the spirit molecule and i started lookin at all that alex grey work they use, its so crazy. i love it.

lol anyway, i just bought the 10 000 days album an this is like the first thing i noticed!, i love this type of shit, its like omg its 1111 i dont care if your a scientoligist or what its still kinda crazy. and i dont think its really significant or anything, i just feel lucky everytime i see it. they definitly did it on purpose though things like that dotn just happen especially in artowork and whatna, its like certain numbers symbolize certain things, 33 jesus, 28 woman cycle, 3.159 pie, its all crazy paterns we dont understand at least all the time. but whatever.

the songs abotu some kid trippin balls and thats what trippin/crazy people do, overanalyze everything, so why wouldint they make it 11 minutes 11 seconds perfectly. its just fuckin weird like psycadelics in general. and its like the length of a nice dmt trip.
fakinjamaican90
09-26-2007, 06:30 PM

lol anyway, i just bought the 10 000 days album an this is like the first thing i noticed!, i love this type of shit, its like omg its 1111 i dont care if your a scientoligist or what its still kinda crazy. and i dont think its really significant or anything, i just feel lucky everytime i see it. they definitly did it on purpose though things like that dotn just happen especially in artowork and whatna, its like certain numbers symbolize certain things, 33 jesus, 28 woman cycle, 3.159 pie, its all crazy paterns we dont understand at least some of them.

the songs abotu some kid trippin balls and thats what trippin/crazy people do, overanalyze everything, so why wouldint they make it 11 minutes 11 seconds perfectly. its just fuckin weird like psycadelics in general. and its like the length of a nice dmt trip. its something for u to be like hm... i wonder.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:30 PM   #139
Level 3 - Talker

lol anyway, i just bought the 10 000 days album an this is like the first thing i noticed!, i love this type of shit, its like omg its 1111 i dont care if your a scientoligist or what its still kinda crazy. and i dont think its really significant or anything, i just feel lucky everytime i see it. they definitly did it on purpose though things like that dotn just happen especially in artowork and whatna, its like certain numbers symbolize certain things, 33 jesus, 28 woman cycle, 3.159 pie, its all crazy paterns we dont understand at least some of them.

the songs abotu some kid trippin balls and thats what trippin/crazy people do, overanalyze everything, so why wouldint they make it 11 minutes 11 seconds perfectly. its just fuckin weird like psycadelics in general. and its like the length of a nice dmt trip. its something for u to be like hm... i wonder.
09-27-2007, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakinjamaican90 View Post

you should be banned
Old 09-27-2007, 06:23 AM   #140
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:

you should be banned
09-27-2007, 07:40 AM

Quote:
you should be banned
LMAO, agreed
Old 09-27-2007, 07:40 AM   #141
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
you should be banned
LMAO, agreed
09-27-2007, 08:11 AM

well i am a bad writer, my ideas come out in jumbles u know? but whatever, i just came here to talk to people about tool and what i think about their shit. i mean how many other bands have sites where people overanylize every fuckin track, not many. and its especially cool to do with tool cause theyre so fuckin weird and mysterious.

anyway if u dont like my ideas, just deal with em. u could at least have given me a little welcome u know? but no just slam me on my first post, shit! u guys are crazy. but i funna stay wether u like it or not. so come on, lets try and be friends. why not? its just the internet.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:11 AM   #142
Level 3 - Talker

well i am a bad writer, my ideas come out in jumbles u know? but whatever, i just came here to talk to people about tool and what i think about their shit. i mean how many other bands have sites where people overanylize every fuckin track, not many. and its especially cool to do with tool cause theyre so fuckin weird and mysterious.

anyway if u dont like my ideas, just deal with em. u could at least have given me a little welcome u know? but no just slam me on my first post, shit! u guys are crazy. but i funna stay wether u like it or not. so come on, lets try and be friends. why not? its just the internet.
09-27-2007, 09:30 AM

Quote:

two words : population control

you will find no guilt or pity in this dwelling.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:30 AM   #143
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:

two words : population control

you will find no guilt or pity in this dwelling.
09-27-2007, 10:15 AM

Even though most of Keenan's references to death in Rosetta Stoned are in regards to the "prophet/tripper" who describes his vision/trip in the song, those references carry the additional projection of the album's theme as a whole, which very much have to do with the speaker's mother.

When he says "God damn, shit the bed", it's ridiculous to say that it only references the character in that song. Shitting the bed is exactly what his mother did at her death. No one makes that kind of joke flippantly in a song as cynical as RS on the same album that's named after the song that eulogizes his mother. So the joke is a deadly serious one, and is tied to Keenan's critique of his mother's religious views as a whole throughout the album. When you take into account that the other song by Tool that is most like RS contains lyrics like "Came out to watch you play/why are you running away?", then it becomes easier to intuit that all the songs are connected, and all contribute to a common set of themes.

Keenan alludes to his mother's status as a prophetic figure in the Wings double song with lines like "You are the light and wat that they will only read about". Then later in the album, he cynically likens prophetic vision to a common acid trip by any stoner. Get it?

In a way, Rosetta Stoned is as much about Judith as Wings is.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:15 AM   #144
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Even though most of Keenan's references to death in Rosetta Stoned are in regards to the "prophet/tripper" who describes his vision/trip in the song, those references carry the additional projection of the album's theme as a whole, which very much have to do with the speaker's mother.

When he says "God damn, shit the bed", it's ridiculous to say that it only references the character in that song. Shitting the bed is exactly what his mother did at her death. No one makes that kind of joke flippantly in a song as cynical as RS on the same album that's named after the song that eulogizes his mother. So the joke is a deadly serious one, and is tied to Keenan's critique of his mother's religious views as a whole throughout the album. When you take into account that the other song by Tool that is most like RS contains lyrics like "Came out to watch you play/why are you running away?", then it becomes easier to intuit that all the songs are connected, and all contribute to a common set of themes.

Keenan alludes to his mother's status as a prophetic figure in the Wings double song with lines like "You are the light and wat that they will only read about". Then later in the album, he cynically likens prophetic vision to a common acid trip by any stoner. Get it?

In a way, Rosetta Stoned is as much about Judith as Wings is.
09-27-2007, 12:52 PM

there should be more people in the world like resolution. what a genious/good guy overall.
"The year 2011 will have great significance and consciousness will evolve in full swing. January 1, 2011 we find - 1/1/11 which could be seen as 1111. November 11 - 11/11/11. This promises to accelerate consciousness toward 2012."
motherfucker can tell the future! oh lordy!

and why would i need your pity or guilt? i was just tryin to say maybe you should be less of an asshole right off the bat. even if what i said made little sense to you. sorry i dont try and sound like im a genious. not everybody is as smart or as great as you. dont forget.

and octopod a lot of people shit their pants when they die. its natural. maybe the songs supposed to be a bit funny. it made me laugh when i read the words.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:52 PM   #145
Level 3 - Talker

there should be more people in the world like resolution. what a genious/good guy overall.
"The year 2011 will have great significance and consciousness will evolve in full swing. January 1, 2011 we find - 1/1/11 which could be seen as 1111. November 11 - 11/11/11. This promises to accelerate consciousness toward 2012."

and why would i need your pity or guilt? i was just tryin to say maybe you should be less of an asshole right off the bat. even if what i said made little sense to you. sorry i dont try and sound like im a genious. not everybody is as smart or as great as you. dont forget.

and octopod a lot of people shit their pants when they die. its natural. maybe the songs supposed to be a bit funny. it made me laugh when i read the words.
09-27-2007, 01:01 PM

Quote:
sorry i dont try and sound like im a genious.
the irony hurts to laugh at.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:01 PM   #146
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
sorry i dont try and sound like im a genious.
the irony hurts to laugh at.
09-27-2007, 01:06 PM

Quote:

thank you for the response about people like resolution it makes me sane because i see it all the time and i just get pissed that people are talking down to a person over the internet. Grow the fuck up and show a little respect for people who are getting their damn feet wet. People who have like 4,000 posts talk like they are Gods...if you ask me they need to get a life. Think about that...that is alot of time spend starting at a computer screen boosting their egos because they probally cant do it without a keyboard. Peace Time to go play some football. "Hint, Hint."
Old 09-27-2007, 01:06 PM   #147
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:

thank you for the response about people like resolution it makes me sane because i see it all the time and i just get pissed that people are talking down to a person over the internet. Grow the fuck up and show a little respect for people who are getting their damn feet wet. People who have like 4,000 posts talk like they are Gods...if you ask me they need to get a life. Think about that...that is alot of time spend starting at a computer screen boosting their egos because they probally cant do it without a keyboard. Peace Time to go play some football. "Hint, Hint."
09-27-2007, 01:08 PM

Quote:
think about this: you almost match my count and have been here four months less than me; so what does that say about you?

hypocrite
Old 09-27-2007, 01:08 PM   #148
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
think about this: you almost match my count and have been here four months less than me; so what does that say about you?

hypocrite
09-27-2007, 01:14 PM

Quote:

hypocrite
I was not directing that statement to you moron. lol what a dumbass. I said PEOPLE who have 4,000 posts NOT Resolution. read before you speak you idiot. Trust me i will never have that many posts. So just shut up now.

My statement directed to you was talking down to a new comer to this site. But i guess your posts make you feel good about yourself.

Last edited by Tool_Is_Sick; 09-27-2007 at 01:18 PM..
Old 09-27-2007, 01:14 PM   #149
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:

hypocrite
I was not directing that statement to you moron. lol what a dumbass. I said PEOPLE who have 4,000 posts NOT Resolution. read before you speak you idiot. Trust me i will never have that many posts. So just shut up now.

My statement directed to you was talking down to a new comer to this site. But i guess your posts make you feel good about yourself.

Last edited by Tool_Is_Sick; 09-27-2007 at 01:18 PM..
09-27-2007, 01:24 PM

Quote:

wow i am put down now needing a corner to cry in.

does it matter that your a new person talking shit to older person on this site? kind of a double standard don't you think?

about post counts you can check the feedback forum for the thread "post counts" to see how i really feel about them. only if your really concerned with what i think.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:24 PM   #150
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:

does it matter that your a new person talking shit to older person on this site? kind of a double standard don't you think?

about post counts you can check the feedback forum for the thread "post counts" to see how i really feel about them. only if your really concerned with what i think.
09-27-2007, 01:34 PM

Quote:

I am just defending someone who had a thought about RS and you just shot him down like he was a fuckin retard. you being an older person, ( I dont know if you mean age or join date i hope you mean join date because if not than your just an old loser that has no life) you should show respect for the new ones but your just too fuckin cool to care so shut up now ok go cry in your damn corner. You need too.

About the posts, i dont care what you think about the topic. My issue is you and some other in this forum act like you know everything about Tool and life for that matter. It makes alot of people mad in here when they think they said something worth while and a fuckin douchbag like yourself just says "Go kill yourself, or what the fuck are you talkin about?" People like you are the reason why there is so much negativity amongst socializing events/websites. Grow the fuck up.

Last edited by Tool_Is_Sick; 09-27-2007 at 01:40 PM..
Old 09-27-2007, 01:34 PM   #151
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:

I am just defending someone who had a thought about RS and you just shot him down like he was a fuckin retard. you being an older person, ( I dont know if you mean age or join date i hope you mean join date because if not than your just an old loser that has no life) you should show respect for the new ones but your just too fuckin cool to care so shut up now ok go cry in your damn corner. You need too.

About the posts, i dont care what you think about the topic. My issue is you and some other in this forum act like you know everything about Tool and life for that matter. It makes alot of people mad in here when they think they said something worth while and a fuckin douchbag like yourself just says "Go kill yourself, or what the fuck are you talkin about?" People like you are the reason why there is so much negativity amongst socializing events/websites. Grow the fuck up.

Last edited by Tool_Is_Sick; 09-27-2007 at 01:40 PM..
09-27-2007, 01:41 PM

Quote:
i'll bet that you get picked on by bullies a lot and finally have the finger strength to type up for yourself. hasn't the milk gone sour yet or are you still clinging, suckling?
Old 09-27-2007, 01:41 PM   #152
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
i'll bet that you get picked on by bullies a lot and finally have the finger strength to type up for yourself. hasn't the milk gone sour yet or are you still clinging, suckling?
09-27-2007, 01:42 PM

Quote:
lol dude you are a moron. Peace man. Your not even worth arguing with.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:42 PM   #153
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
lol dude you are a moron. Peace man. Your not even worth arguing with.
09-27-2007, 01:54 PM

Quote:
lol dude you are a moron. Peace man. Your not even worth arguing with.*resumes sucking cock*
i'll take the lack of effort as a vertical nod.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:54 PM   #154
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
lol dude you are a moron. Peace man. Your not even worth arguing with.*resumes sucking cock*
i'll take the lack of effort as a vertical nod.
09-27-2007, 02:07 PM

lol, the resolution, resolution is an asshole. get off your high horse, maybe more people will like you if you stop pretending to be so much better and smarter than everyone else. u obviously have all the answers, and dont need to listen to lesser people. why dont u go make a mesage board where u can post all by yourself and tell yourself how great you are. boost your ego a little more. why are u so full of yourself?

"hasn't the milk gone sour yet or are you still clinging, suckling?"

lol thats the lamest thing i have ever heard anyone say to another person. it would be funny to meet you in person. very funny.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:07 PM   #155
Level 3 - Talker

lol, the resolution, resolution is an asshole. get off your high horse, maybe more people will like you if you stop pretending to be so much better and smarter than everyone else. u obviously have all the answers, and dont need to listen to lesser people. why dont u go make a mesage board where u can post all by yourself and tell yourself how great you are. boost your ego a little more. why are u so full of yourself?

lol thats the lamest thing i have ever heard anyone say to another person. it would be funny to meet you in person. very funny.
09-27-2007, 02:14 PM

Quote:

wow you seemed to have me figured out. maybe the reason why i seem full of myself is because you are so low of yourself. if you honestly believe that i care about anything that anyone says or thinks here or outside of here you have horribly miscalculated.

i think your friend let you get on their name because they felt abused because i can really sense a different tone and correct grammar.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:14 PM   #156
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:

wow you seemed to have me figured out. maybe the reason why i seem full of myself is because you are so low of yourself. if you honestly believe that i care about anything that anyone says or thinks here or outside of here you have horribly miscalculated.

i think your friend let you get on their name because they felt abused because i can really sense a different tone and correct grammar.
09-27-2007, 02:24 PM

why am i not surprised to see other people thinking resolution is a lame tampon.....what a dumb fucking bitch.....
Old 09-27-2007, 02:24 PM   #157
On Probation

Bincount™: 5981

why am i not surprised to see other people thinking resolution is a lame tampon.....what a dumb fucking bitch.....
09-27-2007, 02:40 PM

hahahahaha
Old 09-27-2007, 02:40 PM   #158
Level 7 - Loquacious

hahahahaha
09-27-2007, 02:46 PM

if you didint care about what people posted you would not respond. i am pretty content with myself, thanks. perhaps i sound different because I try not to take my opinions to seriously especially when it comes to talking about shit like 11:11 and tripping out on psycadelics, I take what I can from them and leave the rest for the crazy people. I start to get serious when someone insults me after my first post, and really has no idea of who I am and vice versa. I would not like to resort to name calling and lame fighting over the internet. lets just take eachothers ideas and citicize or agree with them with reasonable arguments and thoughts, thats all I wanted to hear in response of my comments, if you think its funny or stupid whatever i dont care, just respond with something.

instead you boldly state, "you should be banned" and pretty much ignore me and what i had to say altogether.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:46 PM   #159
Level 3 - Talker

if you didint care about what people posted you would not respond. i am pretty content with myself, thanks. perhaps i sound different because I try not to take my opinions to seriously especially when it comes to talking about shit like 11:11 and tripping out on psycadelics, I take what I can from them and leave the rest for the crazy people. I start to get serious when someone insults me after my first post, and really has no idea of who I am and vice versa. I would not like to resort to name calling and lame fighting over the internet. lets just take eachothers ideas and citicize or agree with them with reasonable arguments and thoughts, thats all I wanted to hear in response of my comments, if you think its funny or stupid whatever i dont care, just respond with something.

instead you boldly state, "you should be banned" and pretty much ignore me and what i had to say altogether.
09-27-2007, 02:50 PM

here's a reasonable thought, you're full of shit.

here's some advice, learn to laugh.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:50 PM   #160
Level 7 - Loquacious

here's a reasonable thought, you're full of shit.

here's some advice, learn to laugh.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply