opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Salival » Artwork
User Name
Password
Old 04-08-2007, 08:01 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
SALIVAL ARTWORK

I found something that I can relate to in the Salival liner notes/artwork.
They depict a man whose extremities are stretching out into the space surrounding him.
This is a feeling I always have from smoking SALVIA, a legal herb found at headshops. Anybody else notice this, feel the same?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 05:59 PM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 35
Re: SALIVAL ARTWORK

salvia is illegal in my country so FUCK YOU!
Old 05-04-2007, 06:03 PM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 35

i didn't really mean that... ive been able to access the leaves (not the extract) and it only ever left me with a REALLY uncomfortable, like, pushed back in my chair, prickly skin type uncomfortable feeling, so i dunno.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:05 AM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13

only have a burnt copy of salival, ive yet to get the actual cd/dvd. I need to though.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:49 PM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 61

Cam de Leon did it all. If you like the salival stuff youll like all his other stuff too. Believe me, i connect with his art in so many ways, and given my lack of artistic ability, i know that some of my tattoos will be something he has created, in a corny way, i kind of feel like he is the extension of what i would create as an artist if given the skill for it
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: