opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 07-14-2009, 10:41 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 9
benevolent far

There was a sea forming from within this benevolent far, a knowing that extends beyond all of our wealth, and it occurred to me as I lay still, but attempting to walk, that all instances hence forth will be scattered about in such a manner for all of us to enjoy. And this is only humorous if looked at from a perspective that is totally nihilistic, and to an extent, slightly pessimistic, but enough to resonate in the hearts of a mass; a collective so intense, that when stretched can link even the endless texts that have yet to be found. And for this very exact moment, I salute you and your everyday ways. The pile of waste that I have attempted to sync up with the plate of lead in my head has all blown away. Lost amongst all of the glimpses that I once thought lasted for so much longer. And sometimes they did. But only when accompanied by a stare.

Last edited by streetcarp19; 07-15-2009 at 09:01 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:14 AM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1385
Re: benevolent far

wow. that's all i can say about this. wow.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: