opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 07. Hooker with a Penis
User Name
Password
Old 12-11-2002, 11:41 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Nipple Rings and Dope BeAstie T's

OK I know it totaly irrelivant to what maynards getting at, but i've always wondered if this guy is wearing a dope beAstie T-Shirt then how was maynard able to see his nipple rings?!?

I hope sum one can shed sum light on this, replies much appreciated

Peace Adam
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2002, 07:23 PM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 25
What's a dope beastie T anywayz..
Old 12-12-2002, 11:23 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Dope Beastie T.

Quote:
Originally posted by Penguin
What's a dope beastie T anywayz..
I had a problem with this when I first heard the song. Then it dawned on me. The meaning is hiding in plain sight.

"... and a dope [as in great] Beastie [Boys] T [- shirt]."

As for how Maynard can see the nipple rings under the shirt... I remember a VJ from Much Music a while ago who had both her nipple peirced. The only reason I could see that was because the shirt she wore was rather tight. You can easily make out the metal rings under a tight shirt.
Old 01-09-2003, 09:43 PM   #4
i am jack's shattered dreams (tdn $upporter)

most people who have their nipples pierced constantly have erect nipples....i dont know this from personal experience.. only from what friends have told me who have it done

"some people don't even think i'm a robot, they think im puerto rican and just really good at math."- Sad Bot

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: