Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive
User Name
Password
iampete
03-07-2006, 11:53 AM

getting excited about the new tour... tho i live in the uk and the only dates that have been suggested there so far is reading festival weekend.
this is the first tour since i got into tool. are tickets for the individual tool concerts gonna be difficult to come by do people think? any suggestions to garantee one sees them (preferablly without paying 200 bucks for festival tickets)? ive heard talk of tickets selling out online in seconds on previous tours, but that might be bullshit i don't know. i'll kill myself if i miss seeing tool.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:53 AM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 18
tickets to see tool..

getting excited about the new tour... tho i live in the uk and the only dates that have been suggested there so far is reading festival weekend.
this is the first tour since i got into tool. are tickets for the individual tool concerts gonna be difficult to come by do people think? any suggestions to garantee one sees them (preferablly without paying 200 bucks for festival tickets)? ive heard talk of tickets selling out online in seconds on previous tours, but that might be bullshit i don't know. i'll kill myself if i miss seeing tool.
OFFLINE |  
Nebel
03-07-2006, 12:04 PM

London has been announced, though I don't think the tickets have been available and they're also doing Download Festival at Donington Park too. Oh and Glasgow in Scotland and Dublin in Ireland.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:04 PM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38
Re: tickets to see tool..

London has been announced, though I don't think the tickets have been available and they're also doing Download Festival at Donington Park too. Oh and Glasgow in Scotland and Dublin in Ireland.
OFFLINE |  
Lateral Undertow's Avatar Lateral Undertow
03-07-2006, 12:23 PM

I have never had trouble getting tickets. But, because of my location there are a lot of venues that people could drive to which might decrease the demand.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:23 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2

I have never had trouble getting tickets. But, because of my location there are a lot of venues that people could drive to which might decrease the demand.
OFFLINE |  
adda da suh's Avatar adda da suh
03-07-2006, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateral Undertow
If you are in Ohio, I recommend hopping on Tix for an Erie, PA show very small venue, great place for a show, sound is pretty good, but not great. Gund arena or Quicken Loans arena whatever in Cleveland is o.k sound is very arena-ish. I heard Toledo is good sound quality...plus they just built a brand new arena in Youngstown.
Old 03-07-2006, 01:17 PM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateral Undertow
If you are in Ohio, I recommend hopping on Tix for an Erie, PA show very small venue, great place for a show, sound is pretty good, but not great. Gund arena or Quicken Loans arena whatever in Cleveland is o.k sound is very arena-ish. I heard Toledo is good sound quality...plus they just built a brand new arena in Youngstown.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply