opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Salival » 1. Third Eye
User Name
Password
Old 12-05-2002, 04:42 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
extra part...

does anybody else notice that extra part before he starts yelling "so good to see you"...
Old 12-05-2002, 05:25 PM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

on the live version?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 12:32 PM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

What extra part?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 03:54 PM   #4
Level 3 - Talker

{1}

Hmmm...you must be kidding?? just have been listened that version and have heard nothing extraordinary...
Old 12-09-2002, 06:58 AM   #5
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6
Yeah, it's there. very subtle.

Studio version -- He sings "...singing one familiar song." Then it goes right into "So good to see you..."

Salival Version -- He sings "...singing one familiar song. Then there's a harder segment, the same note played like 8 times before he sings "So good to see you..." It's the same notes as what Adam was playing during the speaking part, it's just a heavier riff.

Also they changed that segment towards the end between the "So good to see you once again" parts...

Studio Version -- He sings "Opened my eye and there we were." Then the music stops for just a split second, then it continues with this hard riff, the same 3 or 4 notes played in pattern.

Salival Version -- He sings "Opened my eye and there we were." Then the music stops for a split second. Then it gets very soft, like adam's either palm muting the strings, then it gets progressively louder until it's at full volume, and it's apparent he changes the pattern of the notes a little bit.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: