Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Goldfoot
04-24-2006, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
I've agreed with pretty much every single thing I've ever seen you post. It's posters like you, RuleOfThree, and a few others on these boards that reaffirm my faith that all Tool fans are not complete morons.
That's refreshing to hear. I was beginning to think that nothing I posted here mattered.

[cue for Window Licker to say it doesn't]
Old 04-24-2006, 10:06 PM   #161
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 88
Re: The REAL REASON Behind The Hoax Theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
I've agreed with pretty much every single thing I've ever seen you post. It's posters like you, RuleOfThree, and a few others on these boards that reaffirm my faith that all Tool fans are not complete morons.
That's refreshing to hear. I was beginning to think that nothing I posted here mattered.

[cue for Window Licker to say it doesn't]
04-24-2006, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfoot
Anyway, to say that there is nothing left to talk about is just assinine. You can talk about why you like it, or why you dislike it. You can talk about how the drums and guitar create an eerie effect and give you crazy dreams.
So there are other criteria...
Old 04-24-2006, 10:09 PM   #162
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Anyway, to say that there is nothing left to talk about is just assinine. You can talk about why you like it, or why you dislike it. You can talk about how the drums and guitar create an eerie effect and give you crazy dreams.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Goldfoot
04-24-2006, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Window Licker
I don't understand what you're getting at. I don't see anywhere I contradicted myself.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:12 PM   #163
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
I don't understand what you're getting at. I don't see anywhere I contradicted myself.
04-24-2006, 10:14 PM

Quote:
You said: "The only criteria for a good album is that you like it. "

Then you said: "to say that there is nothing left to talk about is just assinine. You can talk about why you like it, or why you dislike it. You can talk about how the drums and guitar create an eerie effect and give you crazy dreams."
Old 04-24-2006, 10:14 PM   #164

Quote:

Then you said: "to say that there is nothing left to talk about is just assinine. You can talk about why you like it, or why you dislike it. You can talk about how the drums and guitar create an eerie effect and give you crazy dreams."
Goldfoot
04-24-2006, 10:22 PM

Quote:

I still don't see anything wrong. For me to consider Dark Side of the Moon good means that I like it. Which I do. I like how Brain Damage flows right into Eclipse and they complement each other, but aren't necessary to get the point across. I like the sax on Us and Them. I like how Breathe (Reprise) is at the end of Time because personally I think it makes a nice transition into The Great Gig In The Sky.

Those are all reasons I like the album and they are all things to talk about. Each of those aspects of the album are encompassed in me liking the album. It all comes back to me liking it.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:22 PM   #165
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:

I still don't see anything wrong. For me to consider Dark Side of the Moon good means that I like it. Which I do. I like how Brain Damage flows right into Eclipse and they complement each other, but aren't necessary to get the point across. I like the sax on Us and Them. I like how Breathe (Reprise) is at the end of Time because personally I think it makes a nice transition into The Great Gig In The Sky.

Those are all reasons I like the album and they are all things to talk about. Each of those aspects of the album are encompassed in me liking the album. It all comes back to me liking it.
04-24-2006, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion
I really think people should stop speculating already and enjoy the great album on our hands.
Word.

Alistair_Carson, you're an idiot. Tool doesn't want your benefit of a doubt or anybody's for that matter. They are proud of the album and don't think its a step back. Wake up.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:22 PM   #166
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion
I really think people should stop speculating already and enjoy the great album on our hands.
Word.

Alistair_Carson, you're an idiot. Tool doesn't want your benefit of a doubt or anybody's for that matter. They are proud of the album and don't think its a step back. Wake up.
Aggroculture's Avatar Aggroculture
04-24-2006, 10:40 PM

I just listened to some of Porcupine Tree's In Absentia and it doesn't sound to me like Aenima at all.
I don't think they or Opeth have anything in common with Tool.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:40 PM   #167
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 5

I just listened to some of Porcupine Tree's In Absentia and it doesn't sound to me like Aenima at all.
I don't think they or Opeth have anything in common with Tool.
liffey
04-24-2006, 11:37 PM

roffle
Old 04-24-2006, 11:37 PM   #168
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

roffle
04-25-2006, 03:22 AM

rosetta stoned is the answer to you little maggots who still think maynard owes them something or has to come up with a "message"...I love this song and I really enjoy the stupidity of some people here...he could sing about carrots and people on lsd again as he did before...really I am so fucking glad that other than on lateralus they are now able to separate meaningful songs from "hua- we are all one consciousness"-messages, which are true but as this forum shows there are very little people who understand that...who even pull alex grey down...who pull everything down because they are probably childish new-metal-freaks without one single little connection to the psychedelic-subculture that tool is in a way a part of......did you watch "the passion of christ" with the music of lateralus?
Old 04-25-2006, 03:22 AM   #169
Level 7 - Loquacious

rosetta stoned is the answer to you little maggots who still think maynard owes them something or has to come up with a "message"...I love this song and I really enjoy the stupidity of some people here...he could sing about carrots and people on lsd again as he did before...really I am so fucking glad that other than on lateralus they are now able to separate meaningful songs from "hua- we are all one consciousness"-messages, which are true but as this forum shows there are very little people who understand that...who even pull alex grey down...who pull everything down because they are probably childish new-metal-freaks without one single little connection to the psychedelic-subculture that tool is in a way a part of......did you watch "the passion of christ" with the music of lateralus?
fault's Avatar fault
04-25-2006, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingflame
rosetta stoned is the answer to you little maggots ....
I'm pretty sure english isn't the native language of elektrik lädyländ, but man, that paragraph gave me a headache. I understand your point though.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:25 AM   #170
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingflame
rosetta stoned is the answer to you little maggots ....
I'm pretty sure english isn't the native language of elektrik lädyländ, but man, that paragraph gave me a headache. I understand your point though.
04-25-2006, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myramyd
I am officially (and proudly) waiting until May 2nd to buy the album. However, being in a Tool cover band myself and being a musician I would like to add a few cents. The others in my band have a leaked copy and have been listening to it and are quite disappointed. Although I haven't heard much of it, I have a few reasons to think of it as a hoax.

First, the mix/sound quality is not the typically Tool quality. Lateralus was the epitome of near perfection in engineering. And no, it's not because of the MP3 compression that I say this. What I've heard practically sounds like it was recorded in mono! There has to have been some reduction in quality before it was "leaked."

Second, the reviews from the original listening parties seemed to indicate no dissapointment. I would be curious to hear if anyone attending one of these has heard the leaked version and can confirm whether it matches what they heard (unless the listening parties were also fabricated).

Third, to address the viewpoint of some--as in, why would they spend money and time recording a decoy. Anyone who has recorded music knows that you could EASILY and cheaply record anything--and the filler material would be very easy indeed. I also buy into the theory of pre-mixed demos where they may have hit the record button and let some ideas flow. Not even an argument IMHO. I've made many good quality recordings on no budget and with very little time. They have been working on this for five years after all--you don't think there might be outtakes in the tapes?

Next, I would think if they did release a leaked album just to throw off people who download the album before waiting to buy it, then they have succeeded and my hats off to them for defeating the over-zealous bunch of downloaders out there. What if you made a high-quality product for a living and your sales were not what they should be because people could download it for free? Would Porsche make cars if anyone could just download a 911 Turbo before they even get one on the lot?

Lastly, I agree with the quality factor. Tool wouldn't in good conscience release an album they didn't feel very strongly about and from the gripes I've heard, you may not be hearing the final album. That doesn't discredit the music that's out there. Maybe it's good filler music that is bonus material for you to enjoy.

One more thing--track listings. Also not a good defense against the hoax. How do you know the song called Jambi is indeed that song? It's pretty easy to insert another song with the exact same running time. It's called editing. Anyone could stick in a 4:52 section of dogs barking and say it's the correct track.

Anyway, that's my take--and you can take it with a grain of salt...

For being in a TOOL cover band, and obviously a pretty good musician, you sure are a gullible dumbass. So disappointing to read about all you "hoax" theorists. You're the ones that are going to truly be disappointed. I can't wait to laugh at all of you for not accepting TOOL's greatest work to date. Your loss. 10,000 Days Rules!!
Old 04-25-2006, 03:52 AM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myramyd
I am officially (and proudly) waiting until May 2nd to buy the album. However, being in a Tool cover band myself and being a musician I would like to add a few cents. The others in my band have a leaked copy and have been listening to it and are quite disappointed. Although I haven't heard much of it, I have a few reasons to think of it as a hoax.

First, the mix/sound quality is not the typically Tool quality. Lateralus was the epitome of near perfection in engineering. And no, it's not because of the MP3 compression that I say this. What I've heard practically sounds like it was recorded in mono! There has to have been some reduction in quality before it was "leaked."

Second, the reviews from the original listening parties seemed to indicate no dissapointment. I would be curious to hear if anyone attending one of these has heard the leaked version and can confirm whether it matches what they heard (unless the listening parties were also fabricated).

Third, to address the viewpoint of some--as in, why would they spend money and time recording a decoy. Anyone who has recorded music knows that you could EASILY and cheaply record anything--and the filler material would be very easy indeed. I also buy into the theory of pre-mixed demos where they may have hit the record button and let some ideas flow. Not even an argument IMHO. I've made many good quality recordings on no budget and with very little time. They have been working on this for five years after all--you don't think there might be outtakes in the tapes?

Next, I would think if they did release a leaked album just to throw off people who download the album before waiting to buy it, then they have succeeded and my hats off to them for defeating the over-zealous bunch of downloaders out there. What if you made a high-quality product for a living and your sales were not what they should be because people could download it for free? Would Porsche make cars if anyone could just download a 911 Turbo before they even get one on the lot?

Lastly, I agree with the quality factor. Tool wouldn't in good conscience release an album they didn't feel very strongly about and from the gripes I've heard, you may not be hearing the final album. That doesn't discredit the music that's out there. Maybe it's good filler music that is bonus material for you to enjoy.

One more thing--track listings. Also not a good defense against the hoax. How do you know the song called Jambi is indeed that song? It's pretty easy to insert another song with the exact same running time. It's called editing. Anyone could stick in a 4:52 section of dogs barking and say it's the correct track.

Anyway, that's my take--and you can take it with a grain of salt...

For being in a TOOL cover band, and obviously a pretty good musician, you sure are a gullible dumbass. So disappointing to read about all you "hoax" theorists. You're the ones that are going to truly be disappointed. I can't wait to laugh at all of you for not accepting TOOL's greatest work to date. Your loss. 10,000 Days Rules!!
04-25-2006, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon

Rethink what you just said.

lol.......

...lmao...

"It's not just internet folk who downloaded it."

ugh I pee'd.
Old 04-25-2006, 04:38 AM   #172

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon

Rethink what you just said.

lol.......

...lmao...

"It's not just internet folk who downloaded it."

ugh I pee'd.
Supergroup's Avatar Supergroup
04-25-2006, 05:19 AM

Just wait till you hear the real fucking album. Goddamn, you mother fuckers are delusional and retarded. No wonder Tool fans get a bad wrap. Bunch of 16 year old spastic little shits. The reason there are rumors this isn't real is because the album that we all STOLE is incomplete, you will understand when you hear it for yourself in it's "entirety". Then you will also understand that this is infact a masterpiece of sound. The leak is simply incomplete. I have a physical copy of Vicarious and it is vastly different than the leak in it's layers and mix.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:19 AM   #173
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Just wait till you hear the real fucking album. Goddamn, you mother fuckers are delusional and retarded. No wonder Tool fans get a bad wrap. Bunch of 16 year old spastic little shits. The reason there are rumors this isn't real is because the album that we all STOLE is incomplete, you will understand when you hear it for yourself in it's "entirety". Then you will also understand that this is infact a masterpiece of sound. The leak is simply incomplete. I have a physical copy of Vicarious and it is vastly different than the leak in it's layers and mix.
04-25-2006, 05:21 AM

oh yeah, DancingFlame... you are dead on brother.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:21 AM   #174
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

oh yeah, DancingFlame... you are dead on brother.
04-25-2006, 06:59 AM

I've been a lurker on these forums for quite some time now, but all this recent bashing the new album has finally caused me to want to reply. I think the album is a masterpiece and if people would actually take the time to do a little research on the lyrics, the would realize that the album is amazing if not only for the songs Wings for Marie and 10,000 Days. If we go back to Judith by APC and read the lyrics, Maynard is venting his frustration towards his mother who was paralyzed (for a unknown reason to me) for a large part of her life, but never veered from her faith. "Pray to one who left you broken down and paralyzed..." he screams as he cannot understand the devotion that this crippled woman displays. He is angry that she has been 'punished' in his eyes, yet she remains blindly steadfast in her beliefs. Fastforward to the new album now, and the death of Maynards mother last year, and we have the songs Wings for Marie and 10,000 days essentially expressing Maynards loss and respect for this woman who has finally passed after "10,000 days in the fire". Judith Marie was paralyzed for 27 and some odd years - roughly 10,000 days before she died. These are Tool's most personal songs to date. Maynard tells his mother that when she arrives in heavan to shake her hand in the air and say "send me the Spirit, the Son and the Father, tell them their pillar of faith has arrived. It's my time. It's my time now. Give me my... give me my wings!" Lines like "who is left now to lead them(us) all to Zion?" Maynard realizes that if anyone deserves to go to heaven and be saved, his mother was the perfect example of it. You can picture nearly choking back the tears as he pleads for his mother to bring him up to her. He may not have lived the life that she lived, but has never 'lived a lie" or never "took a life", and only wants to be reunited with his lost mother when the time comes. It's a eulogy and a prayer all in one. One of the most touching songs I've ever heard in my life. Everyone who has been saying that they are dissappointed in this album because it's all about the MUSIC, it doesn't ROCK enough for them, or whatever.... they are certainly right about one thing.. It IS about the music, and this is the music that Tool has created for themselves. Not for anyone else. If they were in this to create fans, they wouldn't produce a record only every 5 years. it's about getting together and expressing the things that have happened to them. The things that have taken place in the world since time has passed. These are the lyrics that Maynard has chosen to speak, to vent. These are the chords the Adam Jones has decided to play, etc etc. It what makes THEM happy. That's what music is about. If other people like it, it's only an added bonus.

http://myspace.com/dilationband
Old 04-25-2006, 06:59 AM   #175

I've been a lurker on these forums for quite some time now, but all this recent bashing the new album has finally caused me to want to reply. I think the album is a masterpiece and if people would actually take the time to do a little research on the lyrics, the would realize that the album is amazing if not only for the songs Wings for Marie and 10,000 Days. If we go back to Judith by APC and read the lyrics, Maynard is venting his frustration towards his mother who was paralyzed (for a unknown reason to me) for a large part of her life, but never veered from her faith. "Pray to one who left you broken down and paralyzed..." he screams as he cannot understand the devotion that this crippled woman displays. He is angry that she has been 'punished' in his eyes, yet she remains blindly steadfast in her beliefs. Fastforward to the new album now, and the death of Maynards mother last year, and we have the songs Wings for Marie and 10,000 days essentially expressing Maynards loss and respect for this woman who has finally passed after "10,000 days in the fire". Judith Marie was paralyzed for 27 and some odd years - roughly 10,000 days before she died. These are Tool's most personal songs to date. Maynard tells his mother that when she arrives in heavan to shake her hand in the air and say "send me the Spirit, the Son and the Father, tell them their pillar of faith has arrived. It's my time. It's my time now. Give me my... give me my wings!" Lines like "who is left now to lead them(us) all to Zion?" Maynard realizes that if anyone deserves to go to heaven and be saved, his mother was the perfect example of it. You can picture nearly choking back the tears as he pleads for his mother to bring him up to her. He may not have lived the life that she lived, but has never 'lived a lie" or never "took a life", and only wants to be reunited with his lost mother when the time comes. It's a eulogy and a prayer all in one. One of the most touching songs I've ever heard in my life. Everyone who has been saying that they are dissappointed in this album because it's all about the MUSIC, it doesn't ROCK enough for them, or whatever.... they are certainly right about one thing.. It IS about the music, and this is the music that Tool has created for themselves. Not for anyone else. If they were in this to create fans, they wouldn't produce a record only every 5 years. it's about getting together and expressing the things that have happened to them. The things that have taken place in the world since time has passed. These are the lyrics that Maynard has chosen to speak, to vent. These are the chords the Adam Jones has decided to play, etc etc. It what makes THEM happy. That's what music is about. If other people like it, it's only an added bonus.

http://myspace.com/dilationband
Zeradin
04-25-2006, 08:15 AM

What will be better than May 2? The day that all of these "TOOL" fans who say this album sucks and that if it's real they hate the way the band is going actually give up and stop posting in fan forums. There's a lot of people that love this album (because it fucking rocks) just like every other TOOL album, some people are gonig to hate it. I'm sick of all the negativity and doubt. This whole hoax thing is prolonging that part of the release. For some reason I just had to post that.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:15 AM   #176
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 27
Condensed "I dislike the record" thread

What will be better than May 2? The day that all of these "TOOL" fans who say this album sucks and that if it's real they hate the way the band is going actually give up and stop posting in fan forums. There's a lot of people that love this album (because it fucking rocks) just like every other TOOL album, some people are gonig to hate it. I'm sick of all the negativity and doubt. This whole hoax thing is prolonging that part of the release. For some reason I just had to post that.
JayCal
04-25-2006, 08:18 AM

go back to the prp
Old 04-25-2006, 08:18 AM   #177
Level 3 - Talker

Re: Better than May 2

go back to the prp
Lagomorph's Avatar Lagomorph
04-25-2006, 08:18 AM

only thing better than may 2nd is a night with Zeradin's sister.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:18 AM   #178
On Probation

Bincount™: 30

Zeus's Avatar Zeus
04-25-2006, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagomorph

The fun is awesome. It would be great if Tool suddenly pushed back the release date to say July. Imagine a few more months of speculation? My head already hurts.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:23 AM   #179
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagomorph

The fun is awesome. It would be great if Tool suddenly pushed back the release date to say July. Imagine a few more months of speculation? My head already hurts.
slamminsalmon's Avatar slamminsalmon
04-25-2006, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
Imagine a few more months of speculation? My head already hurts.

i could see it happening, and them laughing their balls off at us watching us squirm
Old 04-25-2006, 08:24 AM   #180
homer jay

Bincount™: 4656

Quote:
Imagine a few more months of speculation? My head already hurts.

i could see it happening, and them laughing their balls off at us watching us squirm
Lagomorph's Avatar Lagomorph
04-25-2006, 08:26 AM

slamminsalmon = best username EVER.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:26 AM   #181
On Probation

Bincount™: 30

slamminsalmon = best username EVER.
Zeradin
04-25-2006, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCal
go back to the prp
Dude, too many people have tickets to the show there... makes me too angry.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:27 AM   #182
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCal
go back to the prp
Dude, too many people have tickets to the show there... makes me too angry.
kether4602's Avatar kether4602
04-25-2006, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeradin

/agree

(lol, shit, i guess i play that game a little too much)...
Old 04-25-2006, 08:27 AM   #183

Bincount™: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeradin

/agree

(lol, shit, i guess i play that game a little too much)...
Zeradin
04-25-2006, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Well people are already eyeing up june 6...
Old 04-25-2006, 08:28 AM   #184
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Well people are already eyeing up june 6...
Volrath's Avatar Volrath
04-25-2006, 08:30 AM

What's going to be better than may 2nd?? JUNE 6TH!!!!!!!
OMG CONTROVERSIAL
Old 04-25-2006, 08:30 AM   #185
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 2641

OMG CONTROVERSIAL
04-25-2006, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volrath
OMG CONTROVERSIAL

haha I know... exactly. Luckily I'll have all the time inbetween to enjoy this album.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:31 AM   #186
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volrath
OMG CONTROVERSIAL

haha I know... exactly. Luckily I'll have all the time inbetween to enjoy this album.
Descencia's Avatar Descencia
04-25-2006, 08:48 AM

The better thing ON May 2nd is the new Pearl Jam.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:48 AM   #187
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 13

The better thing ON May 2nd is the new Pearl Jam.
Descencia's Avatar Descencia
04-25-2006, 08:59 AM

Binaural is better than 10,000 Days.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:59 AM   #188
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 13

TheFugue
04-25-2006, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descencia

Oh no, it isn't....!
Old 04-25-2006, 09:04 AM   #189
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:

Oh no, it isn't....!
unfnknblvbl's Avatar unfnknblvbl
04-25-2006, 09:15 AM

Tool > * > Pearl Jam > Spice Girls
Old 04-25-2006, 09:15 AM   #190

Bincount™: 3

Tool > * > Pearl Jam > Spice Girls
Volrath's Avatar Volrath
04-25-2006, 09:24 AM

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA²

Just when I thought you couldn't get any funnier, you go and do this. Classic stuf.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:24 AM   #191
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 2641

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA²

Just when I thought you couldn't get any funnier, you go and do this. Classic stuf.
04-25-2006, 11:36 AM

cause I'm just not hearing the brilliance. Jambi - rocks. That's about it. The rest sounds like something me and my buddies could have slapped together in a weekend. Tres lame. Me no likey.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:36 AM   #192
Level 4 - Thinker

Condensed "I dislike the record" thread

cause I'm just not hearing the brilliance. Jambi - rocks. That's about it. The rest sounds like something me and my buddies could have slapped together in a weekend. Tres lame. Me no likey.
tool9999
04-25-2006, 11:38 AM

"Tres lame. Me no likey"

what are you, twelve? speak english, freak.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:38 AM   #193
On Probation

Re: My leak must be crap

"Tres lame. Me no likey"

Nebel
04-25-2006, 11:39 AM

lol
Old 04-25-2006, 11:39 AM   #194
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38

lol
demoncleaner
04-25-2006, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tool9999
"Tres lame. Me no likey"

Yes I am twelve, times 3...well almost. I'll draw your attention to lame, me and no which are all in english.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:39 AM   #195
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tool9999
"Tres lame. Me no likey"

Yes I am twelve, times 3...well almost. I'll draw your attention to lame, me and no which are all in english.
FistFck's Avatar FistFck
04-25-2006, 11:40 AM

get off the forums, and listen closer.
"Being a rock band that’s arguably offering up some more intelligent processes, we do often get a lot of kids coming up who may not necessarily be the brightest bulbs in the box, who don’t really get it. But if it is to be about ‘hate songs’ well, good for them. Not what I intended, but that’s cool.” mjk
Old 04-25-2006, 11:40 AM   #196
Level 7 - Loquacious

"Being a rock band that’s arguably offering up some more intelligent processes, we do often get a lot of kids coming up who may not necessarily be the brightest bulbs in the box, who don’t really get it. But if it is to be about ‘hate songs’ well, good for them. Not what I intended, but that’s cool.” mjk
demoncleaner
04-25-2006, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFck
mayhaps that's the answer...but mayhaps not.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:41 AM   #197
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFck
mayhaps that's the answer...but mayhaps not.
Nebel
04-25-2006, 11:41 AM

Go ahead and try and create something on par with this in the weekend, if you can't,you FAIL. All these people say they could do better, then how about you DO IT. Thanks.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:41 AM   #198
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38

Go ahead and try and create something on par with this in the weekend, if you can't,you FAIL. All these people say they could do better, then how about you DO IT. Thanks.
demoncleaner
04-25-2006, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebel
Wow you sure know how to recycle.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:43 AM   #199
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebel
Wow you sure know how to recycle.
FistFck's Avatar FistFck
04-25-2006, 11:43 AM

alright, well then we now see why you dont like it.... your obvious lack of grammar and basic sentence/word structure doesnt allow you to associate too deeply with the lyrics... and since you cant associate with the lyrics, why would you even try with the music... then instead of getting off the forums and listening closer, maybe you should get off the forums, quit your job, and go back to grammar school. ::cringes at reading the word "mayhaps" again:: please.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:43 AM   #200
Level 7 - Loquacious

alright, well then we now see why you dont like it.... your obvious lack of grammar and basic sentence/word structure doesnt allow you to associate too deeply with the lyrics... and since you cant associate with the lyrics, why would you even try with the music... then instead of getting off the forums and listening closer, maybe you should get off the forums, quit your job, and go back to grammar school. ::cringes at reading the word "mayhaps" again:: please.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply