Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Citizen Erased's Avatar Citizen Erased
03-13-2006, 07:57 AM

Imagine the shock people had, when they saw Hooker With a Penis was a track title on Aenima before it first came out. I expect if Hooker With a Penis hadn't already been taken, and was on the new album track list you'd all pass it off as fake.

;)
Old 03-13-2006, 07:57 AM   #481
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 9
Re: TRACK LISTINGS FOR 10,000 DAYS

Imagine the shock people had, when they saw Hooker With a Penis was a track title on Aenima before it first came out. I expect if Hooker With a Penis hadn't already been taken, and was on the new album track list you'd all pass it off as fake.

;)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
chalimar's Avatar chalimar
03-13-2006, 08:00 AM

deja vu.

@Citizen Erased: Yup. But you're not the first one to post that. This has been posted just about 10,000 times, but noone will read it.

:D
Old 03-13-2006, 08:00 AM   #482

Bincount™: 4

deja vu.

@Citizen Erased: Yup. But you're not the first one to post that. This has been posted just about 10,000 times, but noone will read it.

:D
03-13-2006, 08:04 AM

OMGZ A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX!!!
Old 03-13-2006, 08:04 AM   #483

OMGZ A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX!!!
orange.juice's Avatar orange.juice
03-13-2006, 08:07 AM

gaahhhh!
Old 03-13-2006, 08:07 AM   #484
Banned.

Bincount™: 932

gaahhhh!
themazi
03-13-2006, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Official Fiction
Last time I checked April comes BEFORE May so...
Oh. Hahaha, good I.
Old 03-13-2006, 08:51 AM   #485

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Official Fiction
Last time I checked April comes BEFORE May so...
Oh. Hahaha, good I.
03-13-2006, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s ti N Kfizt
i can't listen to radio helsinki here in the east :( what do you think, where's the best place to get the new album as soon as possible here in finland?
Huhhh. No en tiedä missäpäin asut. Ite käyn varmaankin Stupido Shopista ostamassa, mutta en tiedä onko niitä muualla kuin helsingissä. I don't think so. But I will most probably just order it online if that's the quickest way to get it. TopTen's a good shop for mainstream music but I don't know if they'll have it the day it's released.

www.radiohelsinki.fi you can listen to it online. Plus you get to see what they are playing.
Old 03-13-2006, 08:54 AM   #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by s ti N Kfizt
i can't listen to radio helsinki here in the east :( what do you think, where's the best place to get the new album as soon as possible here in finland?
Huhhh. No en tiedä missäpäin asut. Ite käyn varmaankin Stupido Shopista ostamassa, mutta en tiedä onko niitä muualla kuin helsingissä. I don't think so. But I will most probably just order it online if that's the quickest way to get it. TopTen's a good shop for mainstream music but I don't know if they'll have it the day it's released.

www.radiohelsinki.fi you can listen to it online. Plus you get to see what they are playing.
03-13-2006, 09:02 AM

I like suomi. Sounds great. Love Moonsorrow. But I can't understand a single word without translations. :(
Old 03-13-2006, 09:02 AM   #487

I like suomi. Sounds great. Love Moonsorrow. But I can't understand a single word without translations. :(
Vaginal Replicator
03-13-2006, 09:04 AM

FUCK!
Old 03-13-2006, 09:04 AM   #488
Banned.

Bincount™: 1

FUCK!
s ti N Kfizt's Avatar s ti N Kfizt
03-13-2006, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by themazi

Kiitos. Kun tietäis mistä tilata netistä että tulis mahdollisimman nopeesti, cdon.comissa on kai ainakin pitkät odotteluajat, en tiiä sit onko myös ennakkotilauksisssssa.
thanks for the link, but i won't probably listen to it much, i don't know when they're talking about Tooooll...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalimar
i like Moonsorrow, haven't heard their newest yet though.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:40 AM   #489
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 706

Quote:
Originally Posted by themazi

Kiitos. Kun tietäis mistä tilata netistä että tulis mahdollisimman nopeesti, cdon.comissa on kai ainakin pitkät odotteluajat, en tiiä sit onko myös ennakkotilauksisssssa.
thanks for the link, but i won't probably listen to it much, i don't know when they're talking about Tooooll...

Quote:
i like Moonsorrow, haven't heard their newest yet though.
03-13-2006, 10:45 AM

it's great, but i guess you'll have to get used to it. it's a lot more to the death side of metal than kivenkantaja.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:45 AM   #490

it's great, but i guess you'll have to get used to it. it's a lot more to the death side of metal than kivenkantaja.
Staticfactory's Avatar Staticfactory
03-13-2006, 11:14 AM

Fake... or... Real... good question. I'm just trying to put some pieces together, considering Blair is supposed to have 'hidden' things so far.

A few things I noticed in reference to Blair's Ouija session:

P or V... The Pot or Vicarious? - "It should, however be noted that the initials are correct, save for a letter omitted by Obelisong" (which would be the T in The Pot)

Q: "In one word, how would you describe the song that the band is currently mixing?"
A: Jam (Jambi)

Q: "Do you have a favorite song on the new record, and if so, what is the title?"
A: LK (Lost Keys, obviously.)

Feb Newsletter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMB
Evidently, there was a recall of a certain song or perhaps it was just an intro or segue OR... no, the recall couldn't be for Danny's ****!..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMB
After we fired a couple up, I asked if he'd managed to get a gong on the new one? "Yeah, on *****" he said with a mischievous smile.
The only 5 letter track is "Jambi" and Danny's **** is believed to be his gong, correct? To me it wouldn't make much sense, considering BMB makes direct reference to the gong. It could be a... solo? Maybe his bong? (queue Cypress Hill flashbacks) Considering BMB goes on to talk about the invocation of Paimon (http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/deliri...ogy/paimon.asp) your guess is as good as mine.

I can't find the newsletter/post that linked the "Daedalous piece" to L.K, but I believe I remember it being connected that way. This makes the whole comment about the track being renamed very difficult to follow... considering there is still an "LK" on the 'official' track list. Also, BMB marked both the previous AND new titles for the track that was renamed (Daedalous piece) with 8 stars. Lost Keys is the only track with 8 characters (not including the blame hofmann bit.)

The thing I noticed about his explanation of the fact that Obelisong KNEW the new title...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMB
What had happened is that, after the message indicator spelled out ********, the planchette then moved very quickly across the board and actually bumped into the leg of one of the sitters. This was Srr. (technikrym omitted). What makes this particularly remarkable (in light of this new track listing) is that the Soror's first initial is M.
The only name on this album (besides Hofmann) is Marie. Don't ask me how that ties in with ******** (8). If there is going to be a "Daedalous piece" on the new album, I would guess that it would be the Wings/10,000 Days (pt1/pt2) connection.

For some reason I don't want to trust that BMB puts the exactly amount of *'s as there are characters, so many of the connections could be wrong. I simply see some of BMB's hints in this new track list.

Last edited by Staticfactory; 03-13-2006 at 11:17 AM..
Old 03-13-2006, 11:14 AM   #491
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12

Fake... or... Real... good question. I'm just trying to put some pieces together, considering Blair is supposed to have 'hidden' things so far.

A few things I noticed in reference to Blair's Ouija session:

P or V... The Pot or Vicarious? - "It should, however be noted that the initials are correct, save for a letter omitted by Obelisong" (which would be the T in The Pot)

Q: "In one word, how would you describe the song that the band is currently mixing?"
A: Jam (Jambi)

Q: "Do you have a favorite song on the new record, and if so, what is the title?"
A: LK (Lost Keys, obviously.)

Feb Newsletter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMB
Evidently, there was a recall of a certain song or perhaps it was just an intro or segue OR... no, the recall couldn't be for Danny's ****!..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMB
After we fired a couple up, I asked if he'd managed to get a gong on the new one? "Yeah, on *****" he said with a mischievous smile.
The only 5 letter track is "Jambi" and Danny's **** is believed to be his gong, correct? To me it wouldn't make much sense, considering BMB makes direct reference to the gong. It could be a... solo? Maybe his bong? (queue Cypress Hill flashbacks) Considering BMB goes on to talk about the invocation of Paimon (http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/deliri...ogy/paimon.asp) your guess is as good as mine.

I can't find the newsletter/post that linked the "Daedalous piece" to L.K, but I believe I remember it being connected that way. This makes the whole comment about the track being renamed very difficult to follow... considering there is still an "LK" on the 'official' track list. Also, BMB marked both the previous AND new titles for the track that was renamed (Daedalous piece) with 8 stars. Lost Keys is the only track with 8 characters (not including the blame hofmann bit.)

The thing I noticed about his explanation of the fact that Obelisong KNEW the new title...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMB
What had happened is that, after the message indicator spelled out ********, the planchette then moved very quickly across the board and actually bumped into the leg of one of the sitters. This was Srr. (technikrym omitted). What makes this particularly remarkable (in light of this new track listing) is that the Soror's first initial is M.
The only name on this album (besides Hofmann) is Marie. Don't ask me how that ties in with ******** (8). If there is going to be a "Daedalous piece" on the new album, I would guess that it would be the Wings/10,000 Days (pt1/pt2) connection.

For some reason I don't want to trust that BMB puts the exactly amount of *'s as there are characters, so many of the connections could be wrong. I simply see some of BMB's hints in this new track list.

Last edited by Staticfactory; 03-13-2006 at 11:17 AM..
03-13-2006, 11:56 AM

Quote:
i'm kind of through of my Moonsorrow/other that kind of music-''phase'' so that's why i haven't listened the new one.
btw they have translated lyrics here in their homepage, though the english translations don't compensate the original ones so well i think :)
Old 03-13-2006, 11:56 AM   #492
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
i'm kind of through of my Moonsorrow/other that kind of music-''phase'' so that's why i haven't listened the new one.
btw they have translated lyrics here in their homepage, though the english translations don't compensate the original ones so well i think :)
03-13-2006, 12:12 PM

yeah i've seen those translations already. thanks anyway :)
currently i'm also through with the viking-/death-/black-/whatever-metal phase. can't hear the stuff all the time, but it's the same with tool. after some time, it all gets kinda boring and shallow. but if you can get back to it after a few months and still love the music, then you have a really good record.
Old 03-13-2006, 12:12 PM   #493

currently i'm also through with the viking-/death-/black-/whatever-metal phase. can't hear the stuff all the time, but it's the same with tool. after some time, it all gets kinda boring and shallow. but if you can get back to it after a few months and still love the music, then you have a really good record.
TheRuleOfThree's Avatar TheRuleOfThree
03-13-2006, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staticfactory
My guess is that Danny said "Yeah, on Marie." In another thread, Blair emailed someone back noting that the "Daedelous" piece was in fact split into two and titled Wings pt. 1 and 2, and that there was a funny story to go with it. However, there still ended up being an LK on the album anyway.
Old 03-13-2006, 12:46 PM   #494
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staticfactory
My guess is that Danny said "Yeah, on Marie." In another thread, Blair emailed someone back noting that the "Daedelous" piece was in fact split into two and titled Wings pt. 1 and 2, and that there was a funny story to go with it. However, there still ended up being an LK on the album anyway.
03-13-2006, 12:49 PM

The only thing I don't get, is why they are actually releasing information now? They said they had an embargo on it all until April the 13th, so I dunno who to believe anymore.

:(
Old 03-13-2006, 12:49 PM   #495

The only thing I don't get, is why they are actually releasing information now? They said they had an embargo on it all until April the 13th, so I dunno who to believe anymore.

TheRuleOfThree's Avatar TheRuleOfThree
03-13-2006, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Erased

They are releasing information as it becomes inevitable... the title and tracklist are apparently part of the artwork, hence the necessity to release the information as it risks beings released anyway. I suppose the band figures as long as the printers know it, we should too.
Old 03-13-2006, 12:51 PM   #496
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Erased

They are releasing information as it becomes inevitable... the title and tracklist are apparently part of the artwork, hence the necessity to release the information as it risks beings released anyway. I suppose the band figures as long as the printers know it, we should too.
SpiralOutKeepGoing's Avatar SpiralOutKeepGoing
03-13-2006, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleOfThree
as long as the printers know it, we should too.
agreed.
Old 03-13-2006, 06:34 PM   #497
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleOfThree
as long as the printers know it, we should too.
agreed.
Mr.Rubberburner
03-13-2006, 06:35 PM

Damn the machines!
Old 03-13-2006, 06:35 PM   #498

Bincount™: 21

Damn the machines!
03-14-2006, 03:04 AM

Quote:
yeah agreed.
Old 03-14-2006, 03:04 AM   #499
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
yeah agreed.
OpenMyEye
03-14-2006, 03:58 AM

I don't know if this has already come up

one of the defentions for Vicarious at yourdictionary.com (no I am not a native speaker)

Acting or serving in place of someone or something else; substituted. b. Committed or entrusted to another, as powers or authority; delegated.

Fake?
Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves
Old 03-14-2006, 03:58 AM   #500
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0

I don't know if this has already come up

one of the defentions for Vicarious at yourdictionary.com (no I am not a native speaker)

Acting or serving in place of someone or something else; substituted. b. Committed or entrusted to another, as powers or authority; delegated.

Fake?
Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves
solidabyss
03-17-2006, 10:34 AM

i found this, i dunno if anyones said it before but i searched a little, anyways maybe this has something to do with the last track "23"
T e l o c h Of one so-called: T E L O CH = 203 Allocating Tzaddi (final) to T = 1013 or 10 + 13 = 23

Adblock
In the beginning was the word

32 is the number of total manifestion. It is Ichid - ego/self - the prism through which is projected phenomenal manifestation on the obverse of the Tree. 32 is of the Tree of Life (obverse / manifestation / being / phenomena). 23 is the reverse of 32. Hence, 23 is the number emblematic of the other or reverse side of the Tree. 23 is the essence of the Tree of Death (reverse / non-manifestaion / non-being / noumena). 23 'manifests' by dividing itself (into being): 2 ÷ 3 = .666 (the Beast). As 666 is to 32, so 23 is to the reverse of 666 that is 999. — The Beast 'made flesh' is a reflection or ingress of 23 / 999 (noumena) into phenomena as 32 / 666.

On another level, 23 signals the chaotic state between two stable states. As such, it fits into the category of 'inbetweenness'. It is therefore one of those things which is Not. 23 is one from the demonic hosts of Non-being about to invade Being. The 93 Current will split apart the unconsciously created world we inhabit. 23 is not identical with 93, but an emanation from it. 203, as the extension of 23, reveals its full nature. 0 as the dis-illusion within 203 is the ingress from, and the gateway to, the Nightside. There will be more on these matters, and its implications.

And the word was made flesh

Vigintitresology : The Web of 23

Occult News & Reports : Directly From The Spaces in-Between The Stars
http://www.simoniff.com/203/index.html
http://www.simoniff.com/203/vigintitresology.html

Last edited by solidabyss; 03-17-2006 at 10:39 AM..
Old 03-17-2006, 10:34 AM   #501
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2

i found this, i dunno if anyones said it before but i searched a little, anyways maybe this has something to do with the last track "23"
T e l o c h Of one so-called: T E L O CH = 203 Allocating Tzaddi (final) to T = 1013 or 10 + 13 = 23

Adblock
In the beginning was the word

32 is the number of total manifestion. It is Ichid - ego/self - the prism through which is projected phenomenal manifestation on the obverse of the Tree. 32 is of the Tree of Life (obverse / manifestation / being / phenomena). 23 is the reverse of 32. Hence, 23 is the number emblematic of the other or reverse side of the Tree. 23 is the essence of the Tree of Death (reverse / non-manifestaion / non-being / noumena). 23 'manifests' by dividing itself (into being): 2 ÷ 3 = .666 (the Beast). As 666 is to 32, so 23 is to the reverse of 666 that is 999. — The Beast 'made flesh' is a reflection or ingress of 23 / 999 (noumena) into phenomena as 32 / 666.

On another level, 23 signals the chaotic state between two stable states. As such, it fits into the category of 'inbetweenness'. It is therefore one of those things which is Not. 23 is one from the demonic hosts of Non-being about to invade Being. The 93 Current will split apart the unconsciously created world we inhabit. 23 is not identical with 93, but an emanation from it. 203, as the extension of 23, reveals its full nature. 0 as the dis-illusion within 203 is the ingress from, and the gateway to, the Nightside. There will be more on these matters, and its implications.

And the word was made flesh

Vigintitresology : The Web of 23

Occult News & Reports : Directly From The Spaces in-Between The Stars
http://www.simoniff.com/203/index.html
http://www.simoniff.com/203/vigintitresology.html

Last edited by solidabyss; 03-17-2006 at 10:39 AM..
solidabyss
03-17-2006, 10:37 AM

also doesnt danny wear basket ball jersys with the number 23 on them?
Old 03-17-2006, 10:37 AM   #502
Level 7 - Loquacious

also doesnt danny wear basket ball jersys with the number 23 on them?
03-17-2006, 10:42 AM

Didn't the band say this was a more DOWN TO EARTH AND PERSONAL ALBUM.

Why are you guys still looking in such far-fetched places for this stuff?
Old 03-17-2006, 10:42 AM   #503
Banned.

Bincount™: 360

solidabyss
03-17-2006, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion

hmm, okay your right, we shouldnt even talk about the new album cause we dont know anything about it. why do these forums even exist?
Old 03-17-2006, 10:49 AM   #504
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion

hmm, okay your right, we shouldnt even talk about the new album cause we dont know anything about it. why do these forums even exist?
03-17-2006, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidabyss
no, the point was that he doubts the album will have that otherworldly essence to it that Lateralus did... it'll be more straightforward

Tool didn't always talk about the Kabbalah and numerology.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:17 PM   #505
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Location: UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE IMO
Bincount™: 8627

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidabyss
no, the point was that he doubts the album will have that otherworldly essence to it that Lateralus did... it'll be more straightforward

Tool didn't always talk about the Kabbalah and numerology.
03-18-2006, 03:31 AM

as for kirin, thats my opinion asshole and thats what i compared it to and if you read blairs post you would see that the whole band is loving japan and loves kirin (from the soda machine with beer..beer machine ^_^).

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA I LOVE KIRIN AND SO DOES TOOL !!!!! OMG LOCLLXC!!
Old 03-18-2006, 03:31 AM   #506
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 702

as for kirin, thats my opinion asshole and thats what i compared it to and if you read blairs post you would see that the whole band is loving japan and loves kirin (from the soda machine with beer..beer machine ^_^).

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA I LOVE KIRIN AND SO DOES TOOL !!!!! OMG LOCLLXC!!

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply